Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make something clear, at least for myself. There is no one that will be happy to hear it is murder vs. Suicide or anything in between. I would actually prefer it to be suicide, because it would be his choice. But that is not the issue here! The issue is that it is nearly unheard of to have a person commit suicide off a short bridge after a 17 mile bike ride, which he has never been seen on a bike (that day or any day prior) and the bike nor the body has not been located. THAT is the issue! To say someone committed suicide when you have no evidence of such- no body, no witness, no blood at the bridge, no article of clothing or a shoe, not even the mode of transportation - is wreckless. It should not get twisted up in the us versus them thing. It is a find Michael Chambers thing. I don't care if he decided to become a woman. None of it matters. What matters is he and his family are being disrespected by having thing after thing after thing that reeks of unfair operations surrounding his disappearance. He deserves respect.

And Becca having boyfriends is only important, as it involves other people. It's a fact, not a judgement. If anyone thinks it is a judgement, it is their own. Up until a few years ago, I always had a few people I dated at once. Didn't make me a *advertiser censored* or a murderer. But if I would have disappeared, they would have had to interview them all. Simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good post, and I mostly agree! Intentionally walking away and suicide were my top 2 theories, almost from the beginning. After learning confirmation of the affairs, I leaned much more toward abduction/murder. I needed no missing bike theory and the 2-mile bridge location for a suicide theory, and still don't. The phone tracking is huge, to me, though.
It's very true there is no solid evidence of a suicide anywhere, but there's also no solid evidence of a murder, anywhere. There are still some kinds of evidentiary things only the LE, family and now PI know.

One of the first things that popped into my head when a missing bike was mentioned, was how that could easily explain the blood drops in the shop. I have no trouble with the thought that MC could have cut his hand, arm, or perhaps even his head, if a bike hanging on an overhead rack ( we have a bike hanging from a pole barn rafter and I hardly ever notice it) partially fell while MC was trying to get it down. Either that, or fiddling with a bike chain, something like that. I've always been very puzzled by the dowel with a blood smear on it, but the "bike theory" even can explain that to me. Keep in mind that no blood was found on any tool or anything else in the entire shop. There's never been a decent explanation as to how the blood came to be.

I've never thought the blood spots could have come from a gunshot wound, but did think they could have come from something sharp- like a screwdriver or of course, a knife. Whatever caused the injury, it wasn't an arterial injury ( no spurting), wasn't from blunt force ( would probably have been more blood and blood cast-off), or a gunshot- . It's always been very puzzling that the drops showed no direction of movement . A blood spatter expert could probably tell us a lot more, even from looking at photos.

If no bike existed, I'm stuck at the point where I've been stuck all year.

I want to make something clear, at least for myself. There is no one that will be happy to hear it is murder vs. Suicide or anything in between. I would actually prefer it to be suicide, because it would be his choice. But that is not the issue here! The issue is that it is nearly unheard of to have a person commit suicide off a short bridge after a 17 mile bike ride, which he has never been seen on a bike (that day or any day prior) and the bike nor the body has not been located. THAT is the issue! To say someone committed suicide when you have no evidence of such- no body, no witness, no blood at the bridge, no article of clothing or a shoe, not even the mode of transportation - is wreckless. It should not get twisted up in the us versus them thing. It is a find Michael Chambers thing. I don't care if he decided to become a woman. None of it matters. What matters is he and his family are being disrespected by having thing after thing after thing that reeks of unfair operations surrounding his disappearance. He deserves respect.

And Becca having boyfriends is only important, as it involves other people. It's a fact, not a judgement. If anyone thinks it is a judgement, it is their own. Up until a few years ago, I always had a few people I dated at once. Didn't make me a *advertiser censored* or a murderer. But if I would have disappeared, they would have had to interview them all. Simple as that.

*applause*

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Good post, and I mostly agree! Intentionally walking away and suicide were my top 2 theories, almost from the beginning. After learning confirmation of the affairs, I leaned much more toward abduction/murder. I needed no missing bike theory and the 2-mile bridge location for a suicide theory, and still don't. The phone tracking is huge, to me, though.
It's very true there is no solid evidence of a suicide anywhere, but there's also no solid evidence of a murder, anywhere. There are still some kinds of evidentiary things only the LE, family and now PI know.

One of the first things that popped into my head when a missing bike was mentioned, was how that could easily explain the blood drops in the shop. I have no trouble with the thought that MC could have cut his hand, arm, or perhaps even his head, if a bike hanging on an overhead rack ( we have a bike hanging from a pole barn rafter and I hardly ever notice it) partially fell while MC was trying to get it down. Either that, or fiddling with a bike chain, something like that. I've always been very puzzled by the dowel with a blood smear on it, but the "bike theory" even can explain that to me. Keep in mind that no blood was found on any tool or anything else in the entire shop. There's never been a decent explanation as to how the blood came to be.

I've never thought the blood spots could have come from a gunshot wound, but did think they could have come from something sharp- like a screwdriver or of course, a knife. Whatever caused the injury, it wasn't an arterial injury ( no spurting), wasn't from blunt force ( would probably have been more blood and blood cast-off), or a gunshot- . It's always been very puzzling that the drops showed no direction of movement . A blood spatter expert could probably tell us a lot more, even from looking at photos.

If no bike existed, I'm stuck at the point where I've been stuck all year.
I have always thought the blood was from a gunshot. VI said there was a small area it was more pooled but mostly drops and the blood went outside the shop also. In the FB interview i believe the sheriff indicated the dogs tracked the blood to the road or to the culvert at the road. I would easily go with an idea that he was transported down Hideaway in a golf cart and then loaded into a vehicle at 2101 but if they really have gps tracking of it only moving 4.5 mph then he wasn't driven on the road. Or did the expert just extrapolate and interpret the ping data they already had. If she used the ping data then maybe its possible a route across the lake was misinterpreted for a route through town. And of course where he went and where his phone went and by what means could be two different things. Even blood drops in the shop and outside which the dogs tracked could have been staged to lead the investigation out to the road instead of down to the lake.
I guess it goes without saying that I have never ascribed to suicide or MC leaving for a new life. I only have one theory, that he was murdered.

I have always thought the blood was from a gunshot. VI said there was a small area it was more pooled but mostly drops and the blood went outside the shop also. In the FB interview i believe the sheriff indicated the dogs tracked the blood to the road or to the culvert at the road. I would easily go with an idea that he was transported down Hideaway in a golf cart and then loaded into a vehicle at 2101 but if they really have gps tracking of it only moving 4.5 mph then he wasn't driven on the road. Or did the expert just extrapolate and interpret the ping data they already had. If she used the ping data then maybe its possible a route across the lake was misinterpreted for a route through town. And of course where he went and where his phone went and by what means could be two different things. Even blood drops in the shop and outside which the dogs tracked could have been staged to lead the investigation out to the road instead of down to the lake.
I guess it goes without saying that I have never ascribed to suicide or MC leaving for a new life. I only have one theory, that he was murdered.

I’ve always thought that the blood was planted. Since the very first day.

When considering the phone information, which is far from being an exact science and shouldn’t be taken as gospel truth, let’s think about this for a minute. Who in the world would take someone to kidnap or harm them, move a body, etc, without taking the person’s phone off of them? I would think that even the dumbest of criminals would immediately take the victim’s phone to keep them from calling for help, being tracked, and whatever else. I am extremely confident that MC was nowhere near wherever his phone GPS signal was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do appreciate the way you're carrying yourself and posting respectfully. :)

You've been quite outspoken about your opinion/critique of the PI statement. It's obvious that you've put a lot of thought/past experience/training into your opinions.

I'm curious as to that same critique of the statements that SM has made throughout the entirety of this case. Should/n't he be held to the same standards as the PI firm?

(I don't intend to come across as snarky in any way, I really am interested in your thoughts)

I think he's a bumbling idiot.

But, because we need his help, it's best if he's handled with a little respect.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

You are incredibly diplomatic! [emoji4][emoji6]

I hear you. I just think that the PI may be trying to shape public opinion in the words he chooses. I think rubbing Meeks nose in it via FB in "Meeks house" was not a wise move. I also think mentioning the term "boyfriends" is another way of saying, "BC is a *advertiser censored*, therefore she and or they must have murdered MC. Don't worry. We're on it!"
Wink, wink.

There was a better way to treat SM than how they did it. They could have used you to say in your very diplomatic way that SM is generally a liar and not too smart. IE: We wish to point out that SM has always had access to our information. Perhaps we weren't clear enough on how he needs to access
that info. We will rectify that as soon as possible."

SM may have been misinformed about
Blah, blah blah

Continuing: " in our interviews with MC's family and friends, they are not aware of MC ever owning or riding a bike. Should anyone know differently, please contact us so we can verify that he does indeed own a bike.

The blood in his garage is troubling to us.

Mrs. Chambers has not been available to be interviewed. We have tried to make contact 6 times. We realize it is her right not to say anything but we think it would go a long way in helping the family better understand MC's state of mind during the week he disappeared."

Something to that effect may have made it less a retaliatory move and more of a conciliatory one. Right now, he holds the cards. It's better to be friendly rather than accusatory at this point.

I'd like the PI to get the GPS info.
Ie" We have a great phone expert and with your tech overseeing, we'd like to see if we can better pinpoint MC's travels that afternoon."

The reason I brought up my son's bike is: It wouldn't be unreasonable if BC can't remember the type and style # of the bike.

I'm just not ready to jump on the "MC was murdered" bandwagon. I hope this isn't true but I hope the family is not using the PI to stir up anger and therefore support. Forgive me for saying it but it's how I"m perceiving it right now. And I understand Meeks wariness of it. A part of that goes back to when they had the FindPawpa fb page. People on there were actually taunting BC. It was unfair and wrong and they allowed that.

I have never gotten or felt snark from you and I appreciate that. You facilitate helpful conversation in a very diplomatic way. Thank you!

I do appreciate the way you're carrying yourself and posting respectfully. :)

You've been quite outspoken about your opinion/critique of the PI statement. It's obvious that you've put a lot of thought/past experience/training into your opinions.

I'm curious as to that same critique of the statements that SM has made throughout the entirety of this case. Shouldn't he be held to the same standards as the PI firm?​

(I don't intend to come across as snarky in any way, I really am interested in your thoughts)

This. The only new information in any of the recent statements is the apparently-forgotten-for-a-year bike, phone "ping" & supposed bridge jump.

I've been close to a situation involving public/business-affecting slander. It's **** hard to take the high road while responding to ridiculous allegations. My opinion is Klein did a heck of a job with his statement.

( BBM )

Thank you Razz, and I agree. If I were the one writing that statement for the P.I., I would have written it exactly as you did above. We're on the same wave length there.

But I also agree with the observations made by flute4peace in the above quotes. It's really not fair to expect the P.I. to be held to a different standard than SM.

In this particular situation too, I believe the stronger response by the P.I. was clearly indicated. His reputation was being maligned in my opinion. A softer, gentler response by him may have sent the wrong message to SM.

The P.I. was serving notice to SM that he was not going to bow down to him like the interviewer did with his constant, ingratiating remarks. Which, in my opinion, was a cringe-worthy display by the interviewer and SM.

As for the bike, I still can't agree. Think of this. BC had many months to try to get that information about it. Surely, she would have known a color at least.

Even if she was dragging her feet, wouldn't you think that SM would realize how important that information was? Shouldn't he have been badgering her for that information if the bike truly exists?

So, now we finally get the information on the bike, but it's released on the Hunt County Theft Reports?!! Seriously??

Wasn't considered important enough to merit its own announcement by SM? This speaks of pure arrogance to me. As if the bike information is beneath him, and is only coming forth now because of the general outcry by the public. Rolling his eyes about it all.

See, I think that's the thing with all this. SM is used to functioning in that insular environment of Hunt County. He's the big fish in the small pond.

With MC's disappearance, suddenly SM is on a much larger stage, having to answer questions from way beyond Hunt County. For example, many of us here live nowhere near Texas, and we're constantly asking these questions.

The glare of this wider scrutiny has left him clearly irritated and out of sorts. That was obvious in the interview. His attitude was people just needed to accept these new 'facts'. The nerve of people asking for proof!

To me, he comes across as a schoolyard bully, used to getting his way. Insulted that he is expected to play by the rules.

Again, SM's behavior may not indicate anything more than ineptitude and woeful lack of preparation for that interview.

So these are all just my opinions. I really do appreciate you sharing yours. No matter where we stand on the agree/disagree spectrum I know your opinions come from a place of integrity...

JMO

( BBM )

Thank you Razz, and I agree. If I were the one writing that statement for the P.I., I would have written it exactly as you did above. We're on the same wave length there.

But I also agree with the observations made by flute4peace in the above quotes. It's really not fair to expect the P.I. to be held to a different standard than SM.

In this particular situation too, I believe the stronger response by the P.I. was clearly indicated. His reputation was being maligned in my opinion. A softer, gentler response by him may have sent the wrong message to SM.

The P.I. was serving notice to SM that he was not going to bow down to him like the interviewer did with his constant, ingratiating remarks. Which, in my opinion, was a cringe-worthy display by the interviewer and SM.

As for the bike, I still can't agree. Think of this. BC had many months to try to get that information about it. Surely, she would have known a color at least.

Even if she was dragging her feet, wouldn't you think that SM would realize how important that information was? Shouldn't he have been badgering her for that information if the bike truly exists?

So, now we finally get the information on the bike, but it's released on the Hunt County Theft Reports?!! Seriously??

Wasn't considered important enough to merit its own announcement by SM? This speaks of pure arrogance to me. As if the bike information is beneath him, and is only coming forth now because of the general outcry by the public. Rolling his eyes about it all.

See, I think that's the thing with all this. SM is used to functioning in that insular environment of Hunt County. He's the big fish in the small pond.

With MC's disappearance, suddenly SM is on a much larger stage, having to answer questions from way beyond Hunt County. For example, many of us here live nowhere near Texas, and we're constantly asking these questions.

The glare of this wider scrutiny has left him clearly irritated and out of sorts. That was obvious in the interview. His attitude was people just needed to accept these new 'facts'. The nerve of people asking for proof!

To me, he comes across as a schoolyard bully, used to getting his way. Insulted that he is expected to play by the rules.

Again, SM's behavior may not indicate anything more than ineptitude and woeful lack of preparation for that interview.

So these are all just my opinions. I really do appreciate you sharing yours. No matter where we stand on the agree/disagree spectrum I know your opinions come from a place of integrity...

JMO
I bet you were writing this when I made my reply. See above [emoji4]

My bottom line is: Finding MC

I say put the diver's back in the water.
(As soon as possible) and allow PI to observe.

( BBM )

JMO

I’ve been questioning why NONE of this is on the HCSO page. Not one word. Am I the only one who finds that rather odd? Where I live, you follow the official law enforcement agencies’ FB and websites for up to the minute announcements, breaking news, and press releases, as well as crime information and updates. HCSO has a social media presence, so why wasn’t the mystery suicide bike description put there first? Why wasn’t the rest of the past few days put there first?

And both the family, and Klein say there is no bike. It doesn’t exist. The family especially would know. So I don’t know why this is still being fed into by RM. He really should stop digging. And lying.

My #2 as well above suicide honestly! Not that far fetched. Who wants a wife with three boyfriends anyways ??! Sorry I’m getting snarky or throwing “jabs”!

Hi friend! I agree with you that no guy would want a wife with three boyfriends. But that's why there is divorce.

Even if he would come out much worse financially, how is walking off and leaving your whole life behind any more beneficial?

I think the idea is a serious under estimation of who MC truly was. BC did not define him! Regardless of BC's extracurricular activities, I believe MC had come to terms with that, as painful as it might be.

He had very strong ties to his community. Not just his family, but friends and neighbors, his buddies from the Dallas fire department, and all his cronies from the classic car enthusiasts group.

Yes, he loved BC and likely was heartbroken, but I don't see him throwing everything away because of it. I think he as a man was far more than that!

In fact, I believe it was because of that incredible strength of his character that he was murdered.

Not implying any certain individual/s did it. Could be anyone he stood up to. Only saying that whoever killed him recognized that was the only way of getting their way. I see such granite strength and an indomitable will in him. He wasn't a wilting flower.

No one was going to push him around for their own purposes. Murder was the only way his light was extinguished...

JMO

Great post!! I wish it could be 'stickied' to keep us all mindful of the big picture.

The reason why all the information is important. Thank you again! Very well said!!

I hear you, but I think that ship has sailed. SM has already made it plain he's not doing anything to help the P.I.

Respect has to be earned. SM may be accustomed to everyone kissing up to him, but maybe it's high time he learned he needs to start earning that respect...

JMO

I’ve been questioning why NONE of this is on the HCSO page. Not one word. Am I the only one who finds that rather odd? Where I live, you follow the official law enforcement agencies’ FB and websites for up to the minute announcements, breaking news, and press releases, as well as crime information and updates. HCSO has a social media presence, so why wasn’t the mystery suicide bike description put there first? Why wasn’t the rest of the past few days put there first?

And both the family, and Klein say there is no bike. It doesn’t exist. The family especially would know. So I don’t know why this is still being fed into by RM. He really should stop digging. And lying.

Very telling, isn't it??!! Just makes me think even more that they created this bike out of thin air. A convenient invention to go along with their narration of 'Once upon a time...'

( Sorry to be blowing up the thread but so many of you are hitting the nail on the head!! )

JMO

So are you suggesting that unless we (the general use of we) give him respect then he won't do the job he has been sworn to do? That he won't be a professional and investigate this wherever the clues lead? To bring justice to the victim?

Funny you post about this. I specifically asked if the Hunt Co Theft page if this was an official announcement from Hunt Co. LE about the official description of the bike (was LE 'going on record' with this info) and I was told: 'This is the description of the bike giving to us by HCSO... Picture is example that we found on the internet.'

So why isn't Hunt Co wanting to release this officially? Why did the Theft page have to do their own research to find a photo (that hopefully) truly represents the bike in question? Hmmm.

I hear you, but I think that ship has sailed. SM has already made it plain he's not doing anything to help the P.I.

Respect has to be earned. SM may be accustomed to everyone kissing up to him, but maybe it's high time he learned he needs to start earning that respect...

JMO

Zero respect for him. He hasn’t respected the family or the public, so he gets nothing back.

Funny you post about this. I specifically asked if the Hunt Co Theft page if this was an official announcement from Hunt Co. LE about the official description of the bike (was LE 'going on record' with this info) and I was told: 'This is the description of the bike giving to us by HCSO... Picture is example that we found on the internet.'

So why isn't Hunt Co wanting to release this officially? Why did the Theft page have to do their own research to find a photo (that hopefully) truly represents the bike in question? Hmmm.

Because it’s all a smoke screen to what’s really going on. Whatever that is. Just MHO.

Very telling, isn't it??!! Just makes me think even more that they created this bike out of thin air. A convenient invention to go along with their narration of 'Once upon a time...'

( Sorry to be blowing up the thread but so many of you are hitting the nail on the head!! )

JMO

Well, the family and PI says there’s no bike. So I’m inclined to believe them. The PI was very to the point on that.

Using your opening, “Once upon a time, there was a bike...”

Thank you so much for posting this. Really appreciate you asking the HC Theft page about it.

The picture emerging here is jaw-dropping. Does the HCSO even get why normal people find this all so bizarre? Do they believe they are being crafty? Or are they really ​that inept? How do they expect us to believe anything they say?

Again, 'ocgrad' is so correct. We are not bashing HCSO. The facts are.

JMO

Hi friend! I agree with you that no guy would want a wife with three boyfriends. But that's why there is divorce.

Even if he would come out much worse financially, how is walking off and leaving your whole life behind any more beneficial?

I think the idea is a serious under estimation of who MC truly was. BC did not define him! Regardless of BC's extracurricular activities, I believe MC had come to terms with that, as painful as it might be.

He had very strong ties to his community. Not just his family, but friends and neighbors, his buddies from the Dallas fire department, and all his cronies from the classic car enthusiasts group.

Yes, he loved BC and likely was heartbroken, but I don't see him throwing everything away because of it. I think he as a man was far more than that!

In fact, I believe it was because of that incredible strength of his character that he was murdered.

Not implying any certain individual/s did it. Could be anyone he stood up to. Only saying that whoever killed him recognized that was the only way of getting their way. I see such granite strength and an indomitable will in him. He wasn't a wilting flower.

No one was going to push him around for their own purposes. Murder was the only way his light was extinguished...

JMO

Beautifully written! These are my thoughts exactly! Thank you for this.

See, for me that ship sailed long ago. The person showing the most disrespect to the office of HC Sheriff is RM himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member