Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to clarify something for anyone not aware of things here in Texas:
Klein is under the jurisdiction of the Texas Department of Public Safety Personal Securities Bureau. He ultimately answers to the Texas Rangers for a governing law enforcement agency.
Just throwing this out here to maybe help others understand how it’s structured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Does this mean if Klein finds wrong doing, would he then submit his report ultimately to the Texas Rangers? And then that particular department would decide to do something about the report; further investigation maybe?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Klein is under the jurisdiction of the Texas Department of Public Safety Personal Securities Bureau. He ultimately answers to the Texas Rangers for a governing law enforcement agency.
Just throwing this out here to maybe help others understand how it’s structured.

So if he finds probable cause and needs a SW or subpoena he submits the evidence to the TX DPS?

Does this mean if Klein finds wrong doing, would he then submit his report ultimately to the Texas Rangers? And then that particular department would decide to do something about the report; further investigation maybe?

Yes.

So if he finds probable cause and needs a SW or subpoena he submits the evidence to the TX DPS?

Yes. I just wanted to put this out there so that there’s no thought that they’re just a bunch of stepped up arm chair detectives. They don’t have law enforcement powers, but they do have a governing law enforcement agency that can step in if there’s a reason to.

Hi friend! I agree with you that no guy would want a wife with three boyfriends. But that's why there is divorce.

Even if he would come out much worse financially, how is walking off and leaving your whole life behind any more beneficial?

I think the idea is a serious under estimation of who MC truly was. BC did not define him! Regardless of BC's extracurricular activities, I believe MC had come to terms with that, as painful as it might be.

He had very strong ties to his community. Not just his family, but friends and neighbors, his buddies from the Dallas fire department, and all his cronies from the classic car enthusiasts group.

Yes, he loved BC and likely was heartbroken, but I don't see him throwing everything away because of it. I think he as a man was far more than that!

In fact, I believe it was because of that incredible strength of his character that he was murdered.

Not implying any certain individual/s did it. Could be anyone he stood up to. Only saying that whoever killed him recognized that was the only way of getting their way. I see such granite strength and an indomitable will in him. He wasn't a wilting flower.

No one was going to push him around for their own purposes. Murder was the only way his light was extinguished...

JMO

Murder will always be my first theory!!! Always! Him walking away is my second theory. Suicide really isn’t on my list at all. And really I was being snarky about “who wants a wife with three boyfriends anyways!” Lol I find it funny when individuals feel it’s unfair to talk about BC’s affairs!! When your husband is missing, anything to do with your personal life is and should be public knowledge. IMO

Murder will always be my first theory!!! Always! Him walking away is my second theory. Suicide really isn’t on my list at all. And really I was being snarky about “who wants a wife with three boyfriends anyways!” Lol I find it funny when individuals feel it’s unfair to talk about BC’s affairs!! When your husband is missing, anything to do with your personal life is and should be public knowledge. IMO

I totally concur. Every single thing in your life is to be scrutinized. And the affairs are obviously something that’s being looked at or they wouldn’t have been mentioned. Love/sex, and money are the most common reasons for both murder, and marital discord.

And suicide is last on my personal list.

And lets be real honest here - those who knew BC and MC knew that BC wasn't exactly faithful. This wasn't news.

I may be wrong, and this is only my opinion, but I don't feel like this was suicide either. The reason I feel this way has to do with MC's life as a firefighter.

They say there has been an increase in suicide among firefighters, but I think it is among working firefighters, not retired.

I feel like he has been involved in looking for a missing person in his career and understands all too well the pain the family endurs not knowing the whereabouts of their loved one.

He was a very caring, loving Father, Grandfather and Husband.

Does this rule out suicide? No, but IF he committed suicide he would have left a note for his family. He would not have left them in agony of not knowing. I truly believe he would have done something to let them know what happened....not just disappear.

I believe I read somewhere that JC1??? worked on the cars with him. He would know about the bicycle and Klein has said the family states there is not a bicycle. I just don't see that as a plausible suicide. Especially the drop from the bridge would not have killed him!

I would like to hear more about the 30 LE officers on the Cold Case team who all think he walked away. I wish we could see the evidence to suggest that. Because of that, I give a little more weight to the thought he walked away.....

I just don't see him hurting his family this badly because his wife was having affairs and he was depressed.

I learned from the Leanne Bearden thread tho that suicide is possible from even the most unlikely scenarios, so I guess it could be possible.

Hoping for a miracle someday!

I may be wrong, and this is only my opinion, but I don't feel like this was suicide either. The reason I feel this way has to do with MC's life as a firefighter.

They say there has been an increase in suicide among firefighters, but I think it is among working firefighters, not retired.

I feel like he has been involved in looking for a missing person in his career and understands all too well the pain the family endurs not knowing the whereabouts of their loved one.

Does this rule out suicide? No, but IF he committed suicide he would have left a note for his family. He would not have left them in agony of not knowing. I truly believe he would have done something to let them know what happened....not just disappear.

I believe I read somewhere that JC1??? worked on the cars with him. He would know about the bicycle and Klein has said the family states there is not a bicycle. I just don't see that as a plausible suicide. Especially the drop from the bridge would not have killed him!

I would like to hear more about the 30 LE officers on the Cold Case team who all think he walked away. I wish we could see the evidence to suggest that. Because of that, I give a little more weight to the thought he walked away.....

I just don't see him hurting his family this badly because his wife was having affairs and he was depressed.

I learned from the Leanne Bearden thread tho that suicide is possible from even the most unlikely scenarios, so I guess it could be possible.

I’m very curious about that cold case team, also. And why was this considered a cold case when it was just glanced at, and not actually worked? [emoji848]

Yeah I’m not confident this team got wind of various facts. If Meeks is 100 % sure there was no foul play, he probably only gave them facts that didn’t suggest foul play.

I would think there would be a paper trail from the Cold Case Team. Something official to give the family saying we believe 'xyz' happened or didnt happen.

Another scenario is that BC may have finally gotten involved with someone who would not take no for an answer, who wouldn't let MC ultimately keep her.
I hadn't thought about this! And what if they were afraid they WOULD get stuck with her.

Maybe she was involved with man/men who are married & own businesses or held employment/ civic positions such that they could not allow themselves be dragged into the spectacle that would be MC&BC' s divorce & settlement discussions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I must have missed the 30 LE (cold case) officers who said they think he walked away. I remember SM saying there were 2 different groups of area LE officers who felt no foul play was involved. Was this in addition to?

Yes. I just wanted to put this out there so that there’s no thought that they’re just a bunch of stepped up arm chair detectives. They don’t have law enforcement powers, but they do have a governing law enforcement agency that can step in if there’s a reason to.

Good to know.

Klein has been on this awhile. I know you mentioned the SW retrievals in the MB case. Could there be any chance Klein has already issued a SW? I'm not sure how our former WS member did it.
Do you?

Oh, I knew you were writing tongue in cheek about the wife with three boyfriends. No problems! So sorry if my post made you feel awkward.

That wasn't intended. Your post was really more a jumping off point for me. I had read so much of people believing he was living his life somewhere else. I just wanted to add my two cents on the that particular topic. Please don't think I was trying to put down your opinion at all.

I'm glad you're here and sharing your thoughts...

Another scenario is that BC may have finally gotten involved with someone who would not take no for an answer, who wouldn't let MC ultimately keep her.

I wonder about this too. BC had been home on medical leave for quite some time. I would imagine that any regular visits with others might have been severely curtailed during that time.

Lot of time for someone to get really angry about plans being disrupted. May have seen MC as the one responsible, and taken matters into their own hands.

The timing seems really significant. She had just returned to work.

Just want to add a thought of a different scenario. Wondering if it could have been someone she was not involved with, but who wished he could be. Again, viewing MC as the obstacle to that.

Nurses see people at their most vulnerable times. She did Home Health. Probably had long-term patients and provided personal care for both genders.

No matter how careful a nurse is to set boundaries while providing care, ( much of it intimate with changing dressings, checking and inserting tubes, etc, ) there are patients who suddenly see you in a new light.

In short, they 'fall in love' with you within days. Nurses learn quickly how to handle those situations, but some of them can get a little weird.

BC probably ran into a few too. Perhaps one of them saw MC as the roadblock to their happy future. Even if BC didn't know she was supposed to be part of it.

I hope they're checking out all of her patients as well, present and past...

JMO

And lets be real honest here - those who knew BC and MC knew that BC wasn't exactly faithful. This wasn't news.

I've wondered about that, and if that is so, when did MC learn the truth? How many others knew it? Perhaps a number of other friends knew or suspected it well before MC did, and do we really know?

The thing I wonder about the 3 boyfriends is (and especially the one who brought counsel) why would they consent to interviews when SM has basically cleared them. (Or like you said, maybe they had never been interviewed by HCSO). So why would they agree to be interviewed? Especially by someone not in LE? Maybe they know they were not involved and wanted to get their story out there? I would have taken a lawyer with me too. (Even if I knew I was not guilty.)

Hmmm....

Very good point.

Taking it a step further, perhaps someone has information they would like to relay to authorities by way of bypassing HCSO.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Woah, this is very good news! Gamechanger!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member