Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find all of these posts so uplifting because of the great compassion shown for Mr. Chambers. It is obvious none of us are giving up on him!

Your insights are very interesting and the pieces of the puzzle will eventually come together. I truly believe this. Just a matter of time.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone's posts on this thread with your excellent ideas!

Michael Chambers - you will be found.

I'm sticking with ambush at old property and everything at the house staged.How long was her work commute?If she left work at 2:30 and arrived home at 5:30 that's do able.
The mascara trip just really throws a wrench into things for me. She asked him to get her mascara and then they had a follow-up communication where she was like, "Thanks for the mascara. Come to our old place so we can talk about things?" In all of the scenarios, it's just so out of place. If their relationship really was strained due to the affairs, why the mascara? If he was planning to fake his death and run away, why the mascara? The only scenario I could see this in was if she was setting him up to get the mascara at Walmart so he could be followed/accosted. And it seems from the security footage that he wasn't followed, is that right?! Argh, my brain.

The mascara trip just really throws a wrench into things for me. She asked him to get her mascara and then they had a follow-up communication where she was like, "Thanks for the mascara. Come to our old place so we can talk about things?" In all of the scenarios, it's just so out of place. If their relationship really was strained due to the affairs, why the mascara? If he was planning to fake his death and run away, why the mascara? The only scenario I could see this in was if she was setting him up to get the mascara at Walmart so he could be followed/accosted. And it seems from the security footage that he wasn't followed, is that right?! Argh, my brain.
They did not detect him being followed out of the walmart parking lot. Yet he may still have been followed. I'm pretty certain their former residence was occupied so I don't think she lured him there. Maybe they had a special place at the lake nearby. Or maybe he was just lured to see someone about a car. Or any number of things. But why start with the Wal-Mart trip? If luring him to see a car why not just message him to come see the car? I think again they wanted him appearing normal on Wal-Mart video. But something caused him to go across the lake then go back home. A confrontation? An ambush? Here is something I noticed, after crossing the bridge it is closer to go back home on around through Loneoak than to backtrack through Quinlan. He would have known that. And even more true if he went all the way to their former residence.

I love how sheriff Meeks goes from staring MC staged an elaborate suicide (jumping from the bridge) to now, he simply disappeared from the location of the bridge
In fairness to SM, the Disappeared episode was filmed well before he launched the bridge jump scenario on KRLD radio. I think he really hoped to find some trace of MC on that property and when no body or crime scene was found he came up with the bridge jump afterwards.

I haven't had time to re-watch the ID show and am confused as to when MC's 10-15 minute stop at that other property not far from the bridge was. Did SM say that was in the morning, on his way to, or back from, WalMart? Or was it after 2:30PM on the trek back to the bridge area?

I re-watched it to make sure I had it straight in my head.

Michael left the house that morning and drove through Quinlan, TX to the 2 mile bridge, went past the 2 mile bridge and stopped for 10 or 15 minutes. (Michael and Becca used to live 5-6 miles from the 2 mile bridge.)

Then later that day about 2:30 PM Michael went back to that same location. And that is where the signal of the phone stopped.

I re-watched it to make sure I had it straight in my head.

Michael left the house that morning and drove through Quinlan, TX to the 2 mile bridge, went past the 2 mile bridge and stopped for 10 or 15 minutes. (Michael and Becca used to live 5-6 miles from the 2 mile bridge.)

Then later that day about 2:30 PM Michael went back to that same location. And that is where the signal of the phone stopped.
But no firm statement whether this was before or after Wal-Mart.
I just re-watched part of it and noted SM said "he left Wal-Mart in the direction of his home,... we canvassed businesses who had cameras toward the road and they turned up nothing at all." I don't think he went back the same way he came. But it also says, investigators know he returned home. I think that can only be circumstantial evidence because his truck and personal effects were there. If they have proof of it they didn't say.

I just re-watched part of it and noted SM said "he left Wal-Mart in the direction of his home,... we canvassed businesses who had cameras toward the road and they turned up nothing at all." I don't think he went back the same way he came. But it also says, investigators know he returned home. I think that can only be circumstantial evidence because his truck and personal effects were there. If they have proof of it they didn't say.

On his way to Walmart is when he stopped for 10-15 minutes the first time.

It could be they treated the receipt for fingerprints and found them to be MC's.

I still believe this is much more a plausible theory than any of the others. The one where he leaves to go to Walmart, goes to a second location, something happens at second location at some point, house and shop are staged. It makes so much more logical sense than he staged a suicide and no one can find a body. I don't know if the bike even ties into anything unless someone brought the truck back and they rode it out of there. Its possible MC did come back from Walmart and he did leave his stuff there but returned at 2:30 to the undisclosed location and something occurred then. There was still 3 hours before BC got home and called him in as missing. I just wish SM could rework this whole case from the beginning actually investigating it as a criminal case this time. Originally he said he thought it was foul play, he should have went with his gut.

I believe Meeks said in a prior interview (not sure if it was on CWD or the HCTR page) that once they FINALLY got the phone records, it was too late for video that may have been captured that day. But then in this Disappeared, he said that he was not seen on video that day. Well, duh. Because you waited wayyyyy too long to have any video still exist.
I will try to find Meeks on camera saying the first statement, when I get a chance. If anyone else remembers, feel free to post. If anyone remembers differently, also feel free to correct me!

It could be they treated the receipt for fingerprints and found them to be MC's.
For sure MC fingerprints would be on it. All it would take to stage it is for someone to slip on a pair of gloves. I still think that just because the truck, his personal items and the Wal-Mart items were there doesn't prove he was there. It could be that they wanted to make it look that way.

It seems much more likely that someone else drove MC's truck back to the property, then took the bike to get out of there, taking MC's phone with him. All this happening at the same time BC's phone goes dark. IMO the phone GPS theory is lame because there is no way to prove MC had his phone or was near his phone after he disappeared.

It seems much more likely that someone else drove MC's truck back to the property, then took the bike to get out of there, taking MC's phone with him. All this happening at the same time BC's phone goes dark. IMO the phone GPS theory is lame because there is no way to prove MC had his phone or was near his phone after he disappeared.
CREEPCRUSHER.
where have you been?? Butterfly_Rises said were at a point where I am confident there was NO BIKE

Edit: love ya ;P

My impression of SM unfortunately is that he's more concerned about his pride than getting to the bottom of what truly happened to MC. He will not admit they made mistakes from the beginning compromising the investigation. I think he believes that MC is dead, but doesn't want to take any responsibility for the case not being solved. So he's trying to shift the blame to MC by making up this ridiculous suicide theory to get the public off his back. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ