Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to look when i get more time but I think someone said there may have been a bike in the garage that was in no condition to ride.I mean someone besides BC or SM
Klein said there was a women's bike that had flat tires and a rusty chain. He felt that even if there had been a men's bike, since no one ever saw MC riding, that it would also be in the same condition.

On his way to Walmart is when he stopped for 10-15 minutes the first time.
I didn't get that from the information he described. He said the cell phone expert would give them "his route that day". Then he said, "He left his house that morning, drove through Quinlan TX, drove to the 2 mile bridge which goes across Lake Tawakoni, went past 2 mile bridge, and stopped for 10 or 15 minutes." Then they discuss how he had a history over there having lived 5-6 miles from the bridge. He said, "Later around 2:30 pm he went back to the same location."
He doesn't say he came back through Quinlan. He did say he left the Wal-Mart parking lot in the direction of his home. I felt when he was describing the videos looked at after he left Wal-Mart, they were looking for him and anyone following him and he said they "turned up nothing at all". I will continue to try to find some quotes for him leaving the bridge and if they believe he came back through Quinlan to go home.

So we don't accidebtly attribute it to a lab test, the anticoagulant was the opinion of a blood spatter expert that HCSO brought in because they felt the blood drops looked wrong from the beginning, no splatter like expected from an injury, just the even drops. So it wasn't a lab test, it was the conclusion of a blood spatter expert. I wonder why they didn't have the blood tested. Apparently all they did was verify it was his.

So we don't accidebtly attribute it to a lab test, the anticoagulant was the opinion of a blood spatter expert that HCSO brought in because they felt the blood drops looked wrong from the beginning, no splatter like expected from an injury, just the even drops. So it wasn't a lab test, it was the conclusion of a blood spatter expert. I wonder why they didn't have the blood tested. Apparently all they did was verify it was his.

I find it interesting that SM stated they initially thought the blood in the garage was staged, yet they never treated this as a criminal investigation and according to our VI they didn't use Luminal in the workshop.

If someone stages a crime scene wouldn't it seem like a crime has been committed whether it had been there or in another place? I just don't get it.

I only watched it once but wasn't he something like it would be embarassing to the family than he could have committed suicide.
All SM said was that he didn't want to think it but it is where the evidence leads. SIL said no, but the ONLY way is if MC had done something illegal that would bring shame on his family. But he said he could only give that 1% chance. So no he wasn't speculating that he had done something wrong, it was just the only situation suicide could be remotely possible.

I find it interesting that SM stated they initially thought the blood in the garage was staged, yet they never treated this as a criminal investigation and according to our VI they didn't use Luminal in the workshop.

If someone stages a crime scene wouldn't it seem like a crime has been committed whether it had been there or in another place? I just don't get it.
Right?! Even if they didn't get crime in their minds until the discovery of the dowel and they believed the blood was staged why wouldn't they use Luminal to try to discover the actual 1st crime scene. Maybe they don't have the budget for that much crime scene testing.
ETA: just saw Luminol on Amazon, not costly at all.
And even though he was a firefighter would they assume he took his own blood? I'm not medical so is that possible by a layman?

Last edited:
All SM said was that he didn't want to think it but it is where the evidence leads. SIL said no, but the ONLY way is if MC had done something illegal that would bring shame on his family. But he said he could only give that 1% chance. So no he wasn't speculating that he had done something wrong, it was just the only situation suicide could be remotely possible.
I'd like to know the info SM has about MC's mental health and why most of the family believes it was suicide. It would have to be something other than what BC told him because at this point, I doubt the family believes a word she says.

Right?! Even if they didn't get crime in their minds until the discovery of the dowel and they believed the blood was staged why wouldn't they use Luminal to try to discover the actual 1st crime scene. Maybe they don't have the budget for that much crime scene testing.
And even though he was a firefighter would they assume he took his own blood? I'm not medical so is that possible by a layman?

Just text and asked my husband, who is a fire captain and currently at work . He replied with, "We do not take peoples blood. There is special training for that. They have talked about us doing it in the field, but as of now we don't."

It's possible but I doubt it.

I will have to look when i get more time but I think someone said there may have been a bike in the garage that was in no condition to ride.I mean someone besides BC or SM
Yes, there was a bike on a bike rack, 2 flat tires, rusted chain. There was no other bike rack, another reason I concluded there was NO BIKE

Just text and asked my husband, who is a fire captain and currently at work . He replied with, "We do not take peoples blood. There is special training for that. They have talked about us doing it in the field, but as of now we don't."

It's possible but I doubt it.
IF the blood was staged, BC did it b/c she's a nurse. But the P.I. stated it looked like a dog walk pattern with a zig zag

Yes I don't think anyone believes that I thought Meeks might use that if the depression story don't work out.

IMO, it's possible, especially since he was also married to someone in the medical field and we've learned that sometimes she liked to play by a different set of rules.

IF the blood was staged, BC did it b/c she's a nurse. But the P.I. stated it looked like a dog walk pattern with a zig zag
I know right? So confusing. However, I personally believe if the crime scene in the workshop was staged it was to detour investigators away from where the real crime took place.

I have a question. Is it a crime to stage a crime scene that then involves LE? I would assume it is and if so, shouldn’t they have investigated it for the reason of discovering who staged the scene. Even if they didn’t believe MC was a victim of foul play.

I have a question. Is it a crime to stage a crime scene that then involves LE? I would assume it is and if so, wouldn’t they have investigated it for the reason of discovering who staged the scene. Even if they didn’t believe MC was a victim of foul play.
Momma MIA Mominmi. That's a mouth full twisting in circles.

I know right? So confusing. However, I personally believe if the crime scene in the workshop was staged it was to detour investigators away from where the real crime took place.
THIS is what needs to be discovered. How, I do not know. I think the sheriffs office has bungled the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn