Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you the same person wrote both.
Now I have no proof, but the note on the wall is written in MC's shop, and is the firing order of an engine that was in the shop when we came to view the property the first time. I don't think it's too far a leap to say that is his handwriting. There are other samples of handwriting that match what I posted a pic of. To me, that means the locks were here when MC was.

Now I have no proof, but the note on the wall is written in MC's shop, and is the firing order of an engine that was in the shop when we came to view the property the first time. I don't think it's too far a leap to say that is his handwriting. There are other samples of handwriting that match what I posted a pic of. To me, that means the locks were here when MC was.
I agree it was either him or maybe someone else who spent a lot of time out there working with the old cars.

The company we have a contract with for septic system inspection and maintenance is local and small. The name escapes me at the moment. I will post it later when I go back out to the shop. The truck he drives is Colorado or ranger size - not full size. Bright white, single cab, company name on the door. In hunt county, we are required to have a septic system maintenance contract. There was not one on the property when we bought it. BC was required to renew it before we purchased. Probably why she was fined.

I suspect the septic tank maintenance contract had been maintained by MC.
Maybe BC didn't know she needed a contract?

How long since the septic tank was maintained or inspected before you bought the property?

Just one more question re the Walmart truck. Are there trucks in the area that match the one in the parking lot?

BTW Welcome Kettenhund, so glad to have you aboard!
I thought I had saved most of the pics I came across while reading up on this case, but only have 2 at WalMart and one of the blood drops:

View attachment 153534 View attachment 153535 View attachment 153536
I still think that truck wanted him to see them and lured him somewhere.I have looked at so many white trucks in the last several months.I even have tons on my computer and still haven't figured that one out.

Which doesn't quite match up with what Kettenhund has discovered:
"5. The shop lock matches the house lock, and they do not look new. The manuals for the locks were stored in the shop, and the handwriting in the manuals matches notes MC had hanging on the walls."

Trying to reconcile many discrepancies, it seems as though (as been stated in the past) our VI (the granddaughter) was handed a line of 'something stinky' about a lot of details. Then again, I seem to remember that her source was actually BC or she was hearing info that originated with BC. Remember, in the beginning it was played up that MC & BC had a storybook marriage, match made in heaven, and everything was coming up roses. We were to later learn a whole slew of things that contradicted that. Point is, IF we were deliberately misled about the garage lock situation, whatever could the reason be?
It's possible, Midge, that our VI and we weren't deliberately misled about locks being changed.
It could easily have been either something that was assumed would occur, or it was talked about being done ( by BC and/other family) and never was done, or maybe just the codes on the keypads were changed and it was felt that was enough?
I always felt our VI was very truthful and sincere, believing in info she relayed that she might not have known firsthand, and I also believe she was blindsided when the truth about BC and MC's marriage came out. I don't think she ever knew beforehand. We did witness her beginning to question some things as time went on. I think of her often!
ETA: It IS curious, though, and interesting, about the lock details.

Last edited:
I still think that truck wanted him to see them and lured him somewhere.I have looked at so many white trucks in the last several months.I even have tons on my computer and still haven't figured that one out.
JMO, but I don't think the truck wanted MC to see them. It seemed to me the driver of the truck was taken aback because MC hadn't moved from the parking place yet. MC may have been checking his phone and the white truck misjudged the timing.

How many older, 2 door white trucks with a 2 yellow light rack on top are there? It's very possible the truck isn't even connected but I always felt he sped up when it went by MC. I think the truck was going to trail MC.

JMO, but I don't think the truck wanted MC to see them. It seemed to me the driver of the truck was taken aback because MC hadn't moved from the parking place yet. MC may have been checking his phone and the white truck misjudged the timing.

How many older, 2 door white trucks with a 2 yellow light rack on top are there? It's very possible the truck isn't even connected but I always felt he sped up when it went by MC. I think the truck was going to trail MC.
You could be right.I thought he was looking at it as he was walking.I thought he would be like there is so and so I wonder what they are doing and just call or even follow to chat.It could also be not involved as I think I have asked half the town about it.

You could be right.I thought he was looking at it as he was walking.I thought he would be like there is so and so I wonder what they are doing and just call or even follow to chat.It could also be not involved as I think I have asked half the town about it.
What do the townfolk say?

It's possible, Midge, that our VI and we weren't deliberately misled about locks being changed.
It could easily have been either something that was assumed would occur, or it was talked about being done ( by BC and/other family) and never was done, or maybe just the codes on the keypads were changed and it was felt that was enough?
I always felt our VI was very truthful and sincere, believing in info she relayed that she might not have known firsthand, and I also believe she was blindsided when the truth about BC and MC's marriage came out. I don't think she ever knew beforehand. We did witness her beginning to question some things as time went on. I think of her often!
ETA: It IS curious, though, and interesting, about the lock details.

So glad you’re here Kettenhund!

I haven’t been on signed in since the Mollie Tibett’s case was beginning to pan out but I check this thread often- wish there was more going on here but I have faith, that soon the truth will come out and the right people will pay the price for what was done to Michael Chambers.

I’m going to guess that our VI and others were misled on the locks being changed. If you knew exactly what happened to your husband, WHY would you change the locks ?!!! She wasn’t worried for her safety! Just saying!

Dear kidetect22,

I also have faith that the truth will eventually come out.

This is such a complex case, at least to me.

I often think of the children and grandchildren and how not knowing what happened just compounds the pain and loss of not having Mr. Chambers in their lives.

My heart goes out to all who genuinely love Michael Chambers. What a beautiful soul .

Besides that there was the sighting of the man and woman with no vehicle.
I've never heard a comment from the woman who saw this in front of the house that day say if she thought the white pickup at Walmart looked similar to the one she saw. But wait, is she also the one who saw a maroon pickup, different than the one Michael drove?

I've never heard a comment from the woman who saw this in front of the house that day say if she thought the white pickup at Walmart looked similar to the one she saw. But wait, is she also the one who saw a maroon pickup, different than the one Michael drove?
yes.She is the one who said she wish she wouldn't have said anything as it caused problems in her family.Then she was gone well not dead gone but no longer talks about it and moved away.

Dear kidetect22,

I also have faith that the truth will eventually come out.

This is such a complex case, at least to me.

I often think of the children and grandchildren and how not knowing what happened just compounds the pain and loss of not having Mr. Chambers in their lives.

My heart goes out to all who genuinely love Michael Chambers. What a beautiful soul .
I'm not sure some children don't know as what happened as Suzy's crusade has become hers and her cousins.I don't think any other siblings attended the vigil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2