Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have such a strong feeling about this boat theory now that I'm caught up on the most recent posts.... I haven't followed his story close enough to know if this has been discussed on here...but...did they have a boat? Has there ever been any talks of a boat at all? Are we theorizing that the person who disappeared him used their boat?

What if he really did walk away guys. This is crazy....

I just hope there is much that they know that we do not. And that much of what SM has said is part of a plan to break some of those who are responsible. Either to let them know that they have some pieces and are putting more together, or to lull them into thinking they got away with it.

I have such a strong feeling about this boat theory now that I'm caught up on the most recent posts.... I haven't followed his story close enough to know if this has been discussed on here...but...did they have a boat? Has there ever been any talks of a boat at all? Are we theorizing that the person who disappeared him used their boat?

What if he really did walk away guys. This is crazy....
I do not believe they had a boat. But the area he went across the bridge is loaded with lake houses and boat docks. The only realistic way the phone signal could have gone 4.2 mph in 2 to 3 hours is by boat. It is a shorter distance across the lake than around on the roads which would have taken 4 to 5 hours at that speed. I think SM may have mishandled the early part of the investigation, but I don't think he misspeaks.

I do not believe they had a boat. But the area he went across the bridge is loaded with lake houses and boat docks. The only realistic way the phone signal could have gone 4.2 mph in 2 to 3 hours is by boat. It is a shorter distance across the lake than around on the roads which would have taken 4 to 5 hours at that speed. I think SM may have mishandled the early part of the investigation, but I don't think he misspeaks.
This is SUCH an intriguing case! I'm here until the very end.

I saw a post on BPH that a neighbor told investigators they saw a white pickup at the house that day. All this time I thought the white pickup you see moving out of the parking lot was him, but now I realize he was in the dark truck. If we think the trip to Wal-Mart was a set up and that he was being followed or watched then I wonder if that white truck is connected. I'm sure investigators have tracked it down, it has a distinctive toolbox or something in the bed. On Disappeared It appears at about 15.22 and it travels fairly fast for a parking lot.

I just hope there is much that they know that we do not. And that much of what SM has said is part of a plan to break some of those who are responsible. Either to let them know that they have some pieces and are putting more together, or to lull them into thinking they got away with it.

I wish I had your faith in SM. It seems like all he'd be able to plan is where he might eat lunch, IMO, not impressed with him. At. All.

I saw a post on BPH that a neighbor told investigators they saw a white pickup at the house that day. All this time I thought the white pickup you see moving out of the parking lot was him, but now I realize he was in the dark truck. If we think the trip to Wal-Mart was a set up and that he was being followed or watched then I wonder if that white truck is connected. I'm sure investigators have tracked it down, it has a distinctive toolbox or something in the bed. On Disappeared It appears at about 15.22 and it travels fairly fast for a parking lot.
I'm confused. You said white truck in the parking lot.....and then the neighbor said there had been a whitetruck at the house that day. Can you clarify, please? Thks

I'm confused. You said white truck in the parking lot.....and then the neighbor said there had been a whitetruck at the house that day. Can you clarify, please? Thks
I reread it. I thought it had been said by LE that he had not been followed out of the parking lot!

And why is someone just now giving out this info!!!

I wish I had your faith in SM. It seems like all he'd be able to plan is where he might eat lunch, IMO, not impressed with him. At. All.
Haha! Right! Maybe he has help. Klein said there was another PI involved (on the other side?) whom he respects. Well, I hope some of his conflicting responses are for a purpose. The thing I don't like about him is that he has an old school vibe that says whatever garbage I float should not be questioned, "I has spoken!" Like he thinks his audience is at least pretty dumb or worse. I don't think he is used to how far and wide his statements are going. Gone are the days a small town sheriff can make a statement that only goes to the local community. At least that's how he comes off. I hope those statements are calculated and prepared by a team to illicit a certain response like most investigations. Most career lawmen are pretty savvy even if they dont show it.

That's why I want to hear their other theory or theories. I've never thought the blood was staged. I've never really thought anything was staged, per se.
And right now, I don't have any thoughts at all :( WS is so glitchy for me lately, I can barely use it, so heading out for now.
Go to the software questions thread. There are remedies for the glichiness.

I reread it. I thought it had been said by LE that he had not been followed out of the parking lot!
Yes, it was said by LE he wasn't followed out of Wal-Mart. But if you watch the video the white truck leaves right before he does. It sort of zooms ahead just before he pulls out. It did not follow him, yet it may have been watching and went on ahead to know exactly when he left. It is the main vehicle moving in the video so all this time I assumed it was MC. Then I saw a neighbor post that they saw a white pickup in the driveway and I thought, well wouldn't that be him? Then I went back and watched with slow clicks and realized he was in the dark pickup. The statement by the neighbor was early so I am sure investigators have checked this out. I think it's interesting the way they show the video because if that pickup is connected, they know that LE knows who they are. Or it's not related at all. Just stood out to me.

Haha! Right! Maybe he has help. Klein said there was another PI involved (on the other side?) whom he respects. Well, I hope some of his conflicting responses are for a purpose. The thing I don't like about him is that he has an old school vibe that says whatever garbage I float should not be questioned, "I has spoken!" Like he thinks his audience is at least pretty dumb or worse. I don't think he is used to how far and wide his statements are going. Gone are the days a small town sheriff can make a statement that only goes to the local community. At least that's how he comes off. I hope those statements are calculated and prepared by a team to illicit a certain response like most investigations. Most career lawmen are pretty savvy even if they dont show it.

Yes, but unfortunately IMO , there are enough remnants and pockets of the good ol' boy network around. That's the impression I've gotten about SM's little fiefdom, and I would love to be wrong about this. I also think BC played up to those who could help her get what she wanted paperwork-and legal-wise and maybe wasn't bashful about expressing her appreciation for the help, IMO. The timing of all the legal filings, cell phone plan changes, selling of MC's assets, and other disclosures we've learned about have kept my hinky meter pegged on this case. It's past time for all the things done in the dark to come to the light IMO.

I'm probably in the minority but I use my Samsung phone for WS, not my laptop. I don't use the tap app. I select the desktop version instead of mobile so I can see the options better for inserting links and bold etc. I use a browser that blocks adds. And I never have any trouble. Js.

Yes, it was said by LE he wasn't followed out of Wal-Mart. But if you watch the video the white truck leaves right before he does. It sort of zooms ahead just before he pulls out. It did not follow him, yet it may have been watching and went on ahead to know exactly when he left. It is the main vehicle moving in the video so all this time I assumed it was MC. Then I saw a neighbor post that they saw a white pickup in the driveway and I thought, well wouldn't that be him? Then I went back and watched with slow clicks and realized he was in the dark pickup. The statement by the neighbor was early so I am sure investigators have checked this out. I think it's interesting the way they show the video because if that pickup is connected, they know that LE knows who they are. Or it's not related at all. Just stood out to me.
Ok thanks. My heart rate shot up an extra 15 beats per min. :eek: So the white pickup hasn't been verified and the neighbor that reported it.....was that at the very beginning?

Yes, but unfortunately IMO , there are enough remnants and pockets of the good ol' boy network around. That's the impression I've gotten about SM's little fiefdom, and I would love to be wrong about this. I also think BC played up to those who could help her get what she wanted paperwork-and legal-wise and maybe wasn't bashful about expressing her appreciation for the help, IMO. The timing of all the legal filings, cell phone plan changes, selling of MC's assets, and other disclosures we've learned about have kept my hinky meter pegged on this case. It's past time for all the things done in the dark to come to the light IMO.
I agree he is the epitome of the good ole boy network and it needs to be gone. I hope he realized a while back that he had been played, and I hope it made him mad and that it wasn't too late to get good evidence after some was lost.

Ok thanks. My heart rate shot up an extra 15 beats per min. :eek: So the white pickup hasn't been verified and the neighbor that reported it.....was that at the very beginning?
Yes. I went back on BPH looking at the early posts. It was at the beginning when they were searching and canvassing neighbors. I'm not sure if there is a reference here from VI or not.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same one, but I saw a similar post a couple of weeks ago. Someone had shared it for a friend who was supposedly a neighbor of MC. The person stated that on that Friday afternoon they saw a man in a striped shirt standing on the property between the shop and house with his back turned to the road and a woman on a concrete pad close to the road but no vehicle. When they passed by a while later they saw the same man but a maroon truck was parked in the driveway. I don't know if the claim is legit, but I was curious if that was the one you were referring to

Ok, I'm still reading, but isn't it odd that his phone turned off at 5:50pm and she texted him to say she was coming home at that exact same minute, 5:50pm? That's awfully specific and exact timing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur