Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have never heard of such a long vetting process, I'll be honest.
I get the distinct feeling Klein Investigations has not wanted particular persons, perhaps, to know any search details ( when and where) - at least for as long as possible and not until the search actually takes place. I'll also presume they've been busy with other things that may have come up in other investigations, and they only have so many employees. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but sorta wish they'd been a bit less specific in their original posting about the upcoming search.

I'm hopin' and a prayin' for a real update soon, Jim. It's become a bit of a struggle to keep Papaw's thread going. P.S. I always enjoy your comments, wherever they may be :)
As do I with yours. It's good to see so many others keeping all these cases 'active'. If even just to bump one up, the timing may just jingle some bells. Keep the faith :)

As do I with yours. It's good to see so many others keeping all these cases 'active'. If even just to bump one up, the timing may just jingle some bells. Keep the faith :)

I oft wish I had more interesting or useful comments to post, but when there's no new info and things have been discussed repeatedly, bumping might be the only thing left to do. I will definitely try to keep the faith :)

I have never heard of such a long vetting process, I'll be honest.
I hate to be negative, but I'm not sure I believe there will even be a search. I sincerely hope I'm wrong. They've been threatening to "search" since last year. If they really had any idea where his body was, it would have been found by now. Why would they wait? The longer they wait, the greater the chance that evidence will be moved/destroyed/lost to the elements. There is no reason I can think of that would be preventing them from having already searched wherever it is that they need to search, and it just doesn't take THIS long to get a search party together. With the technology they have available to them, it wouldn't take that long to vet people, even if they had 500 or more. I think this is more about hoping that if they keep applying pressure, someone will get nervous and come forward. I do believe that someone knows something, and I pray they will grow a conscience and a spine and do the right thing. I pray that this poor man will be found.

I hate to be negative, but I'm not sure I believe there will even be a search. I sincerely hope I'm wrong. They've been threatening to "search" since last year. If they really had any idea where his body was, it would have been found by now. Why would they wait? The longer they wait, the greater the chance that evidence will be moved/destroyed/lost to the elements. There is no reason I can think of that would be preventing them from having already searched wherever it is that they need to search, and it just doesn't take THIS long to get a search party together. With the technology they have available to them, it wouldn't take that long to vet people, even if they had 500 or more. I think this is more about hoping that if they keep applying pressure, someone will get nervous and come forward. I do believe that someone knows something, and I pray they will grow a conscience and a spine and do the right thing. I pray that this poor man will be found.
I keep seeing this over and over in Texas /unreported remains etc its almost like this is the best place to disappear someone and its so vast here that you could literally throw some one anywhere !

Thank you for saying what I feared saying in this thread where this is so much love and support and sureness about what is going on. I'm not new to missing persons cases and searches. Vetting schmetting.

Thank you for saying what I feared saying in this thread where this is so much love and support and sureness about what is going on. I'm not new to missing persons cases and searches. Vetting schmetting.
Love and support, definitely. Sureness? Well, I haven't been sure of anything for a very long time :( I do have plenty of questions about this upcoming search, but at least it looks like it's going to happen.
I honestly thought someone who was involved in MC's disappearance would have broken by now, or that someone would have slipped up in a conversation at the least.
#BringPapawHome

Klein posted this on their Instagram page as a “story” yesterday. I hope it’s OK to post a screenshot since stories disappear after 24 hours. The link below takes you to their Instagram page:
Klein Investigations (@kictexas) • Instagram photos and videos
View attachment 204813
I'm grateful you've stayed on top of this and happened to see this! I don't have an Instagram account. I do check Papaw's FB page most days but no one has updated that in ages, really, which surprises me a bit.

Love and support, definitely. Sureness? Well, I haven't been sure of anything for a very long time :( I do have plenty of questions about this upcoming search, but at least it looks like it's going to happen.
I honestly thought someone who was involved in MC's disappearance would have broken by now, or that someone would have slipped up in a conversation at the least.
#BringPapawHome
There isn't anything sure about this case.I highly doubt any bombshell tip about a place to search came in and if taken serious they would wait this long.IMO the HCSO office and whoever is responsible for MC's disappearance aren't greatly concerned about anything being found.IMO.

I keep wondering if someone might be watching all the players in this case so they might actually figure out a place to search IYKWIM!
Klein must have developed something in the way of tips and investigating that points him to this upcoming search area. What that is, is anyone's guess. Perhaps he'll tell us one day.
I hope the upcoming search won't be "the last hurrah," if nothing comes of it. I really dislike how quiet things have been. We often can say the same for a number of colder cases :(

The thing is with no law enforcement involvement in the search.They can only search where they have permission and anything short of a body with proof of murder really doesn't amount to much.Really disappointed how the local authorities and state authorities have handled the case.As far as they are concerned case closed.IMO the Sheriff was sure at first it was a crime who or what changed his mind is the key.He figured he better change his story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back