Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is already posted. I did a quick scan and didn’t see it. The man that Jenna filed a protective order against is a MMA fighter from what I have read. That right there is scary. I’m curious as to what happened with the security footage. Praying for these two.

Temporary protective order indicated danger to missing woman, family

I had no idea the security equipment was actually missing. I thought it was just deleted. Oh, my. That’s really not good. His ability as an MMA fighter would make him much harder to fight off in a physical attack. This is all really disturbing and scary. moo

I agree. I hope they have security footage from other nearby residences. One article said Michael had just moved into this home.

It sucks for both victims, but it is so sad to see that Michael may have been caught in between a stalker and his obsession. We don’t know all the details, so that is merely my own opinion. It’s just another layer of scary and sadness to these disappearances. moo

OMG. The ex sounds terrifying. “you know what I am capable of . . . your entire family and all of your friends will need witness protection if you call the police.”

On the offshot that he didn’t do this, he sure has set himself up to be the #1 POI. I’d say LE is keeping a lot of info close to the vest right now. I wonder if there’s video where they abandoned the car? They have Michael’s phone. I hope there’s something of use on it. This is scary. moo

Missing couple latest: Man named in restraining order arrested in Michigan on burglary charges

TEMPLE, Texas (KWTX) Temple police confirm the man named in the protective order was arrested by an agency in Michigan on burglary charges out of Temple.
So if I’m reading between the lines, They arrested him for the burglary of Michael’s home. They tracked him to Michigan.
Once they find Jenna and Michael more charges to come. Hopefully he confesses. Soon.

Scott described abuse and her fear of her ex-boyfriend.

"I believe he is a pathological liar. I believe he is a psychopath," Scott said in a document filed with the Bell County court.

She said her former boyfriend told her about killing pets when he was a child. He explained how he covered up the killings and "he could do the same in Texas," the affidavit said. Scott said her ex threatened to hurt and her family.

She described his physical abuse in the document.

"On two occasions, he choked me until I lost consciousness. Each time he allowed me to regain consciousness and then he choked me out again," Scott said in the affidavit.

KCEN reporter Jasmin Caldwell took a look into Scott's past for clues surrounding her disappearance and found that Scott also has a history with police.

More at link Arrest records reveal volatile past of missing Temple woman, her ex-boyfriend

Scott described abuse and her fear of her ex-boyfriend.

"I believe he is a pathological liar. I believe he is a psychopath," Scott said in a document filed with the Bell County court.

She said her former boyfriend told her about killing pets when he was a child. He explained how he covered up the killings and "he could do the same in Texas," the affidavit said. Scott said her ex threatened to hurt and her family.

She described his physical abuse in the document.

"On two occasions, he choked me until I lost consciousness. Each time he allowed me to regain consciousness and then he choked me out again," Scott said in the affidavit.

KCEN reporter Jasmin Caldwell took a look into Scott's past for clues surrounding her disappearance and found that Scott also has a history with police.

More at link Arrest records reveal volatile past of missing Temple woman, her ex-boyfriend

Oh, God, this is horrible! This makes me terrified for her and Michael. The ex is so violent. I pray he just stowed them away somewhere, alive. And the police will find them. I know that’s a slim chance, but holding on to hope. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67