GUILTY TX - Michelle Warner, 31, Houston, 21 Sept 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just do not buy the domestic abuse crap. By the looks of him, and his attitude, it would have probably been the other way around.

Does anyone know if the guy she had dinner w/ that night was just a friend or possibly a date? I believe that could have been a major contributing factor to this incident. How he ever got her to agree to go out w/ him to begin w/ really boggles my mind. He kind of strikes me as the type of guy that didn't have a whole lot of relationships (JMO). He also sounds like someone who would possess the "If I can't have you no one can" attitude.

Did anyone else find it absolutely absurd when he made that comment where he claimed lying to Dr. Phil made him feel bad? Seriously? He felt bad for lying and not murder? It's glaringly obvious he has zero remorse for murdering the mother of his child.

He had a truck. However, it had problems going over 55 mph. He says he was making payments on her car along with everything else. So he took the car for the safety of the baby and planned on switching vehicles later on a return trip.

It is possible that he quit his job with the intention of leaving Houston. Given the fact that she lost custody of her 11 year old, I don't think she would have been able to stop Mark from doing the same with his child. <modsnip>
People have been wondering about this weird estranged set up they had. <modsnip>.

I know Michelle's mother and the father's family of the 11 y/o daughter. There are always two sides to every story. :twocents:

just playing devil's advocate here:

How would we feel if the wife killed the husband and claimed that he had been abusing her, etc? Would we be as harsh: Why didn't she just leave?

I am not saying that he should be let off by any means. I am just saying- IF he can prove he was abused by her, do you think his sentence should be lessened (like they have done in some situations when the wife was abused)

Yes, if he can prove he was abused by her, it should be a lesser charge than first degree. I don't believe it was first degree murder. :moo:

It is so sad to see she was just there posting, alive, breathing, well, really only days ago.

I believe he should immediately go to the mother's family. Immediately. Apparently, he had told several people what he did. I bet they were family members. But they failed to turn him in. That baby shouldn't be raised by such people.

ETA:

I thought I read that about him telling people what he had done but I can't find it. Regardless, I believe the child should be with her family, not his.

Respectfully, I disagree. Just as the Anthonys mis-portrayed theirselves on Dr. Phil's show, in my opinion, so did the Chaffins; otherwise, Michelle's mother would have taken custody of her 11 y/o granddaughter all those years ago.

I just finished watching Dr. Phil.

I got chills when he was showing Dr. Phil the car and he kept running his hands through his hair; I thought he was going to totally lose it. Everything was about him. He had nothing good to say about Michelle; not even concern....what a .

Oh, my....her poor family. I was so proud of them, for meeting with Dr. Phil and going on national tv after they had received the news of his confession and Michelle's death. What a loving and caring family. I don't know where they got their strength but I so admire them and my heart breaks for them and her children.

Thank God Texas has the death penalty.

R.I.P., Michelle.....may you soar with angels...

We do like to say here in Texas, you can actually see the line move regarding the death penalty. But, as I like to say, there are always two sides to every story. It is very sad that Michelle is gone. As a mother who has lost her own child to tragedy, Michelle's mother has my deepest sympathy. However, regarding the family appearing on Dr. Phil's show, in the words of Miranda Lambert:

Every last one, route one, rural heart's got a story to tell
Every grandma, in law, ex girlfriend
Maybe knows you just a little too well
Whether you're late for church or you're stuck in jail
Hey words gonna get around
Everybody dies famous in a small town

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Man-who-talked-to-Dr-Phil-about-missing-5507426.php#/0

In September 2012, Mark Castellano and his 31-year-old girlfriend, Michelle Warner, fought in their Houston bedroom. Only Castellano emerged alive.

Prosecutors and the defense did not dispute that fact Tuesday, the first day of Castellano's murder trial...

Jurors heard dueling narratives of what led to Warner's death. Prosecutors said that in a violent argument Castellano grabbed his girlfriend by the throat and strangled her for more than a minute and a half. But Castellano's attorney, Eric Davis, portrayed Warner as a woman with "violent tendencies," who had attacked his client before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back