Found Safe TX - Minetssy Sanchez, 28, McKinney, 27 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not clear on this. Minetssy walked to her car at the Gables apartments after watching the boxing match.
It;s stated that a swat team is at those apartments, and is on lockdown (post MAY be rumour), where the "suspect" lives and where 3 others are being arrested.

So he lives there? Was she with him then when she and friend were watching the match?
Wonder where her "located" car was found.

Can you point me to where you see that info? I'm not seeing anything that would allude to strangulation?
I think she is referring to a past arrest that was posted earlier.

UPDATE Aug. 30:*McKinney Police detectives located and arrested Jabrice Ortega after having obtained an arrest warrant for kidnapping. The investigation is ongoing, and detectives are still working to locate Minetssy Sanchez.

UPDATE Aug. 29: Detectives have located the vehicle and spoken with multiple people involved. They are, however, continuing their search for Minetssy Sanchez.

http://starlocalmedia.com/mckinneyc...cle_5610889a-8c2e-11e7-aa8b-6fa855f03bd8.html

00f2891136c603eac5520a2279033db9.jpg
d6f9ccdddf5c80142827a3aec57fab34.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

It's not looking good that he's in jail and she's still missing. I wonder where this poor woman is.

She has been located and is safe. Police are giving no other details

Im confused. Collin County Jail website shows his jail deposition as "release per investigating agency lack of evidence"

Im confused. Collin County Jail website shows his jail deposition as "release per investigating agency lack of evidence"
Hmmm I wonder what happened. Maybe a disagreement that got out of hand or???

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, the screaming/banging on the car window was pretty suspicious, but nevertheless, I'm glad she's safe!! :happydance:
Anytime a missing person is found safe its a big win for all.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan
Back