GUILTY TX - Molly Matheson, 22, strangled in her Fort Worth home, 10 Apr 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO His story of dating in Arkansas & staying in touch as the both moved to Texas ring true to me. His story of what happened that night, not so much.

I'd like to hear someone else other than the suspected murderer say he dated her before I believe it because her parents said she only slightly knew him. And, he lied about attending University of Arkansas.

JMO His story of dating in Arkansas & staying in touch as the both moved to Texas ring true to me. His story of what happened that night, not so much.

I don't know. He may have considered them to be dating and she didn't. He doesn't seem to be a pro at navigating interpersonal relationships. Maybe it's just when he hears "no". I don't trust his recollections in the slightest. It's shameful that he is allowed to further violate Molly with lies about what happened. Once again when she is not able to defend herself.

I hope the reason charges haven't been filed isn't because they don't have solid evidence against him. Am also glad she seems to have dated black men in the past so we don't have to hear how this is another example of pinning a crime on an innocent black man. That's how the comments were reading on the news reports initially.

Not sure if anyone has already done this, but I found a few bits of info by

I haven't yet had time to check out people who liked the posts/photos I found by using Reggie.

He didn't attend U of Ark either. Seems he lies A LOT.

From the article at:
https://www.tcu360.com/2017/05/police-tcc-student-found-dead-near-tcu-knew-killer/

"Officers connected Kimbro to the case after unlocking Matheson’s phone using her fingerprint, according to the affidavit."

Somehow this detail adds even more emotion for me to this tragedy. I never had thought about using such a step to get into a victim's phone. I only knew that sometimes it takes a lot of red tape to subpoena a person's/victim's phone records. While I am glad LE could circumvent the usual delay, it is just heartbreaking to visualize them doing that. However, I choose to believe this was Molly's ultimate victory over this assailant. In effect, she was able to give authorities the info they needed by pointing her finger at her attacker. May her family find even a tiny bit of comfort in that.

I don't know. He may have considered them to be dating and she didn't. He doesn't seem to be a pro at navigating interpersonal relationships. Maybe it's just when he hears "no". I don't trust his recollections in the slightest. It's shameful that he is allowed to further violate Molly with lies about what happened. Once again when she is not able to defend herself.

I hope the reason charges haven't been filed isn't because they don't have solid evidence against him. Am also glad she seems to have dated black men in the past so we don't have to hear how this is another example of pinning a crime on an innocent black man. That's how the comments were reading on the news reports initially.

Hopefully, one of Molly's friends will address the issue of their dating, unless they are afraid or have been asked not to talk.
:kickcan:

Covered on Nancy Grace

Text messages on Molly Matheson’s phone led police to a man they suspect strangled the 22-year-old woman in her Fort Worth, Texas, apartment near Texas Christian University in April. “I’m outside,” the first text read, according to an arrest affidavit. Another message was sent about an hour after the time they believe Matheson was killed.

“Hey. Thanks again for the advice. Its nice seeing how far you’ve come. Im proud of you brej. Hmu when you get up,” the 3 a.m. message read.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/05/...r-texts-lead-to-suspect-in-tcu-strangulation/

He'd already raped MD assaulted two other women and the police did nothing about it. Infuriating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molly's killer has just been charged with murdering Megan Getrum just 4 days after he murdered Molly.

A man already accused of raping and strangling a young woman to death in her apartment near Texas Christian University has been separately charged in the murder of a second woman.

Reginald Gerard Kimbro, 23, was charged with capital murder on Friday in the slaying of 36-year-old Megan Leigh Getrum, whose body was found on April 15 in Lake Ray Hubbard in Dallas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Kimbro-charged-second-murder-Texas-woman.html

Molly's killer has just been charged with murdering Megan Getrum just 4 days after he murdered Molly.

A man already accused of raping and strangling a young woman to death in her apartment near Texas Christian University has been separately charged in the murder of a second woman.

Reginald Gerard Kimbro, 23, was charged with capital murder on Friday in the slaying of 36-year-old Megan Leigh Getrum, whose body was found on April 15 in Lake Ray Hubbard in Dallas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Kimbro-charged-second-murder-Texas-woman.html

Wow. Unbelievable. Had justice been served after he raped the first woman, maybe these women would still be with us. No excuses for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Law enforcement is "backtracking" where Kimbro has been, Plano police spokesman David Tilley said. The department is asking local law enforcement in two states to examine unsolved murders, missing person cases and sexual assaults similar to those Kimbro is accused of committing.

"We had the one, and then we had two," Tilley said. "Where there's two, there could be three."

Tilley also said some rape victims could have been fearful of reporting crimes to police because Kimbro is a "dangerous" man.

"There may be people out there who may have been scared to come forward. Now he's locked up, and he's probably not getting out," Tilley said.

Kimbro denied that he killed either woman, police say. His attorney could not be reached for comment.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...plano-woman-found-lake-ray-hubbard-police-say

Molly Matheson's father, David Matheson, released the following statement Friday to NBC 5:

"We are saddened to learn that Reggie Kimbro is apparently involved in the rape and murder of another young woman. No family should endure the loss of a child to an act of selfish violence. Our hearts go out to Ms. Getrum's family. It is extraordinarily frustrating to know that neither of these senseless murders would have ever happened if our judicial system had done its job properly. Twice Mr. Kimbro was accused and investigated by police for sexual assault by two brave young women. And unexplainably, both cases were dropped thus allowing Reggie Kimbro to continue his predatory ways.

"On the other hand, we are extremely pleased with the diligence of the Fort Worth police department, the detectives and the district attorneys who are working on Molly's behalf. Nothing can be done to bring back our daughter, but we pray that something is done with our judicial system to prevent situations like*this from happening again."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pl...Lake-Ray-Hubbard-424607764.html#ixzz4iFPyvn83

Tracy Matheson spoke Friday to about 30 Bank of America employees who volunteered at its Amon Carter Boulevard office to assemble bags of clothing and other items to give to sexual assault victims soon after they are examined.

The bags are distributed to hospitals and rape crisis centers by a nonprofit organization, Project Beloved, which Tracy Matheson created that is focused on helping sexual assault victims.

The organization has donated 1,700 of the bags, called beloved bundles, that hold clothing, hygiene products and other items.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article236670118.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen