TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came to ask the same question as zoomom. I, too, would like to know.

So she has a hearing Thurs. the 9th? Maybe she will plead guilty. One can hope.

Salem

Did we hear anything about the hearing on the 9th? I can't believe that there is no real coverage anymore. I just did a quick search, but came up with nothing. I'll try again, though.

The minute I find out anything is going on with this case - I'm parking myself on this thread. This one really got to me.

(If anyone hears anything before I do - please pm me. I would REALLY appreciate it)

Thank you, fellow WS'ers.

6/09/2011 09:00 AM 182 Master Docket Disposition Reset Upon Defense Request Present
7/13/2011 09:00 AM 182 Master Docket Disposition Data Unavailable

How did we miss this?????
Mother Talks About Son's Slaying
Mona Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster
http://www.click2houston.com/news/27950214/detail.html
Five months have passed since a 12-year-old boy was kidnapped, burned, killed and dumped. As his distraught mother waits for answers on why her son was killed, she sat down with KPRC Local 2 to talk about the case and her loss.
Nelson remains locked up, and Local 2 Investigates has learned she's asked to see a medical doctor claiming the meals she's being served that are made of pork have made her ill and caused her to lose 18 pounds.
and
Motal said she is divorcing Davis, but did not elaborate on why.

How did we miss this?????
Mother Talks About Son's Slaying
Mona Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster
http://www.click2houston.com/news/27950214/detail.html
Five months have passed since a 12-year-old boy was kidnapped, burned, killed and dumped. As his distraught mother waits for answers on why her son was killed, she sat down with KPRC Local 2 to talk about the case and her loss.
Nelson remains locked up, and Local 2 Investigates has learned she's asked to see a medical doctor claiming the meals she's being served that are made of pork have made her ill and caused her to lose 18 pounds.
and
Motal said she is divorcing Davis, but did not elaborate on why.

from article:

"Investigators said they don't believe that and maintain the stepfather, David Davis, was not involved in Jonathan's death.

"I don't know, that's all I can say is I don't know," said Motal.

Motal said she is divorcing Davis, but did not elaborate on why"

Poor lady! How devestating. She should know. But if he has'nt given her a reason to be 100% positive he was not involved, then what can you do but have more questions. MOO

At least Mona has the option to eat.

Just saying.

Tired of this nonsense. Justice, please!

At least Mona has the option to eat.

Just saying.

Tired of this nonsense. Justice, please!

ITA

I will try to keep my tongue -

I couldn't be happier that she is sick from the food.

( 18 lbs in 5 months isn't anything drastic anyway, IMO)

I've never believed that the husband of the mom had anything to do with this crime. The suspect is just trying to blame someone else for HER crime.

As far as this person loosing weight in jail. Well, #1. she was a boxer and she isn't exercising so her muscle is turning to fat and muscle weighs more than fat. #2. Not being critical, but truthful, she is a big woman and it won't hurt her to loose a little weight. She may look better.

Heartbreaking to watch this mom and grandmother ask for answers on why their precious boy was murdered in such a heinous and senseless crime.

Heartbreaking,
:(
fran

Surely not every meal she eats consists of pork. FWIW, I don't believe pork to be the reason for her weight loss, possibly guilt or stress (if she feels any), sitting around in jail not training for boxing, not eating as much as she used to when she was free, these could all be the reasons why she's losing weight.

And she murdered a child, yet has the nerve to complain about food and losing weight? Please. I wish Jonathan was here and had the ability to complain about something...

Shut up Mona, no one gives a crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member