TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article states the HC ask for the recordings from "the home" from Dec 1 thru Christmas day. ????? Are they suggesting that 911 calls were made prior to his death? They must have heard or know something?

That is interesting,I wonder if there was a call made regarding the incident where DD "slapped" Jonathan and they moved out?

This case is one of the most horrific cases that I think there could be. The manner in which the body was found in is as horrible as Zhara Baker.

I do not understand why Nancy Grace stopped the coverage on this right after MN was arrested or immediatly after the arrest.

What is it that is keeping this out of the media? I know there are other cases to air on television however when this case had MAJOR developments it seemed as NG or JVM wouldnt touch it.

I find that extremly odd. Does anyone local or otherwise know any reason why this case isnt being covered.. not even now but the previous weeks?

Nancy also doesn't like to be wrong. I notice when someone is arrested and it isn't the one she had been inferring or pummeling, she goes silent. Especially with pretty solid evidence like throwing a naked burned boy into a culvert.

One thing that makes me realize how cold Mona is, now she is saying "she thought she was throwing away trash". Yes I bet she did. That is what she considered him, trash to be thrown away in a ditch.

imo

That is interesting,I wonder if there was a call made regarding the incident where DD "slapped" Jonathan and they moved out?

Either that or maybe he tried to call 911 the day of his death and was interrupted? Wonder which "home"?

I still think of Jonathan nearly every day. How can you forget his smile? This was such a senseless tragedy. He would have been in a better place now if he'd just been left in the loving home he shared with his aunt, uncle & cousins. I know we're supposed to forgive, but this one ... it's really broken my heart.

I'm sorry but if it wasn't for the video footage I doubt they would have solved this case.
I'm still not even sure MN is the only one responsible for what happened to Jonathon...

Just thinking of you again Jonathan, we will make sure justice is served!!

Anyone know when the next court date is? Any word on anything?
I can't find anything new when I search...

No and I want to know what is going on! It's like this case just disappeared off the face of the earth!

:rose: for Jonathan :rose:

Thinking about his last call with his mom just haunts me.

I just came to check for news. Seems I'm not the only one wondering why we haven't heard a word lately.

Next court date I do believe is in April, I'll have to double check that. Just to let u all know we don't know anything new either.

I could never find anything about the 2/17 court date, but probably it was postponed.

At her Jan 3 appearance, the Asst DA Connie Spense said they expect to present the case to a Grand Jury "in a couple months"
whatever that means.

I save a lot of info but I am no good at finding court records.

Here is the Jonathan Foster case archive album:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jonathan Foster -TX-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members