TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so sad at the lack of discussion, the "forgottenness" of the media and the national shows about this little boy, especially with the shocking and horrific end. Even discussion here has pretty well ended. There is so much more I want to know about MN, the crime, how she got away with it, how brazen she was ..but more i want the shows who promised not to let it go to keep their promise.

imo

I almost get the feeling that because it was not the person many had been sure it was, the SD, the interest disappeared, especially nationally

Me, too. I am SHOCKED that Nancy Grace has not covered. Even though not the step-dad, it is worse I believe. A woman!

Nope, no connections between the Starr who is on MN's daughter's freind list, and the Star comments on MN's myspace.
Back to the drawing board...

I assumed she's "Star/eat your *advertiser censored*** heart out" ,she's on her friendslist,19 year old.
I also assumed she was in a relationship with the girl with streaks but still obsessively,painfully in love with star,thus comments like "I love her but I love you more" IMO

I assumed she's "Star/eat your *advertiser censored*** heart out" ,she's on her friendslist,19 year old.
I also assumed she was in a relationship with the girl with streaks but still obsessively,painfully in love with star,thus comments like "I love her but I love you more" IMO

Yeah, somehow I was blind and missed that... I just hope LE has tracked her down and spoken with her. She may have some clues as to what is going on. I still do not think the woman with the streaks in her hair was a love interest. I think the caption was supposed to be funny, and I think they were room mates or something. The pictures of Star (from MS) and the picture of the woman with the streaks do not look similar to me. But I would like to hear what anyone else thinks?

no the girl with the streaks is definitely not Star.I think she's the one that's number # 1on her friends.You're probably right about their relationship after all I don't think the streak girl would hang in there with all the comments made about Star....

Anyways my heart bleeds for little Jonathan every day and I think about his uncle and aunt and grandparents and everything they must be going through.
I don't want to defend MN or make excuses for her at all.One thing I am sure about IMO is that she burned and got rid of his body.IMO she knew exactly what she was dumping.
The next day she wished everyone a Merry Christmas on facebook and acted like nothing happened.That does make her a soulless monster in my mind.
However I don't think it's LE's place to call her that.I have not seen or heard any evidence that MN killed Jonathan.I have not seen any indication that she's a serial killer or a pedophile.Those are the things that bother me.
It does bother me that DD was there at 1:45,why? He did abuse the boy without a doubt IMO.IMO she is telling the truth about partying with themI still think there's more to this horrendous crime.

no the girl with the streaks is definitely not Star.I think she's the one that's number # 1on her friends.You're probably right about their relationship after all I don't think the streak girl would hang in there with all the comments made about Star....

Anyways my heart bleeds for little Jonathan every day and I think about his uncle and aunt and grandparents and everything they must be going through.
I don't want to defend MN or make excuses for her at all.One thing I am sure about IMO is that she burned and got rid of his body.IMO she knew exactly what she was dumping.
The next day she wished everyone a Merry Christmas on facebook and acted like nothing happened.That does make her a soulless monster in my mind.
However I don't think it's LE's place to call her that.I have not seen or heard any evidence that MN killed Jonathan.I have not seen any indication that she's a serial killer or a pedophile.Those are the things that bother me.
It does bother me that DD was there at 1:45,why? He did abuse the boy without a doubt IMO.IMO she is telling the truth about partying with themI still think there's more to this horrendous crime.

Thanks for answering my question.
I think there is more, as well. I just want everyone involved to be discovered and held accountable. I fear that MN makes such a strong criminal monster, that someone/something will be overlooked. But I trust that LE has more knowledge and knows what they are doing. Doesn't mean I won't keep sleuthing on my own, but I will wait...

When you say you haven't seen or heard evidence that she killed him, are you discounting circumstantial evidence, such as the video of her dumping the body, the burned carpet at her apartment, and implications of other physical evidence found at her residence?

That person is on FB. I've seen several photos of her, and she's not "streaks".

When you say you haven't seen or heard evidence that she killed him, are you discounting circumstantial evidence, such as the video of her dumping the body, the burned carpet at her apartment, and implications of other physical evidence found at her residence?
To me that's all evidence pointing to her burning and dumping the body but we don't even know how Jonathan died yet so I don't see any of that evidence pointing to her killing him ( even though I'm pretty sure she did but not based on any evidence)

Do you think his feet were cut off with the torch? We know they used dental records so thank goodness that was in tact...
I recall reading about welding torches and since they can cut through metal, I always wondered why his body wasn't found in peices?

Again, I'm uncomfortable going into detail in the public forum. I'll be delicate. And I'll also ask a mod if this discussion should be in the Parking Lot.

Meanwhile, first, I am taking LE's word on Jonathan's height being about 3' when he was found. They have not retracted or corrected the statement, and I believe they would if it was grossly inaccurate. I have no reason not to take their word for it.

That being the case, yes, based on my research, Mona had to remove a significant portion of Jonathan's lower extremities - a minimum of about 12" from what I could figure.

I believe that may be what LE referred to as very strong evidence in the trash can that something had taken place.

They also found in a trash can "very strong evidence that something had taken place," detective Mike Miller said.

http://www.kvue.com/news/state/112724844.html

I am convinced that Mona murdered Jonathan. I am leaving the door open for further information before deciding whether or not someone else participated in his murder.

My tendency, though, is to strongly believe that she acted alone, based on the extreme and rare cruelty - the chances of not just one, but two, people with the personality type that could engage in such acts is statistically improbable, both because such people are extremely rare, and because those rare people with that personality type act alone, making it even more highly improbable.

My personal opinion only, based on my own inexpert research/knowledge.

Not to be morbid...
|
|
|
|

If not in some sort of container, bag, blanket, etc. how could a person take his little body to the truck, put it in the back, and then pick it back up and place it in the ditch without some sort of residue or ( :( ) left behind?

How could someone do that at ALL? You would have to have intimate contact with someone you just killed?

I've wondered about that myself. If the clothes she had on after she dumped his body were in the garbage can where they found all the evidence? Surely she didn't go right back to the cottage after that.

Maybe this is one of the reasons why LE thinks she has done this before...It would take someone pretty hardened to carry a burnt body around and not think anything of it. Especially a child. No soul is right.

I've put in a request for a Parking Lot thread to discuss the more disturbing aspects of Jonathan's case we've been discussing. I offered to alert related posts to be moved over. Waiting to hear back from the mods.

Sorry, I'm just having a lot of anxiety discussing it in with all the other aspects of the case, because I know it's disturbing, and hard to take, for many people, and I'm especially afraid family members may read. At least if it's in the Parking Lot, people can choose whether or not to read, and won't come upon the posts by surprise.

If I'm being overly sensitive, I apologize for harping on it.

SBM:

My tendency, though, is to strongly believe that she acted alone, based on the extreme and rare cruelty - the chances of not just one, but two, people with the personality type that could engage in such acts is statistically improbable, both because such people are extremely rare, and because those rare people with that personality type act alone, making it even more highly improbable.

My personal opinion only, based on my own inexpert research/knowledge.

The only other times I've seen this brutality in groups is within gangs, or a group of preteens/teens within a "mob mentality" It's easier to explain their participation just because of it....along with the usual drug or alcohol use also.

according to what MN told QX the use of meth was involved.I strongly believe the Meth played a role,whether it was her acting alone or Jonathan was already dead and she was asked to dispose of his body.

I'm not the best person at judging size, distance, things like that, but to my poor eyes, the pics such as this one lead me to believe the 3' is fairly accurate.

Maybe someone who's better with size perspective than I could offer an opinion?

600xPopupGallery.jpg

I have had alot of work to do so have not followed this case as closely as I would like. BeanE there is another photo that shows a side view of the covered remains. IIRC the photo is taken from a lower perspective. It was with a series of photos of news that were unrelated.

I think MN was the 'clean up woman'. She was a 'tough girl' type, and might have been an 'Enforcer'.

If someone owes you something of value, they don't pay you, after a warning or two, you take something of theirs they value. You then ask for payment, again. If not, then you do what you need to get paid, or teach a lesson.

You don't do this yourself. You have 'people'. Usually a few. The person MN might have been in contact with may not even have been the person to who the debt was owed. She just did the pick up/clean up/drop off.

She appears the sort of person many people would see as a 'monster' and so, her being chosen as the 'clean up' person on this was well selected. Now, the blame is all on her. Just as it was meant to be.

But this is MOO.

Having spent several days researching burned bodies, it is impossible to remove a full 20 inches of solid body mass from a child's body with a welding torch, as she did to Jonathan, without having any effect on one's own skin.

I believe that is why they took Mona to medical when she missed her hearing - to get pictures and documentation of the effects on her skin.

The detective said she had no medical conditions. There was a reason they took her to medical.

Just my opinion, of course.

This says she was not in court due to a stomach ailment.

Complaining of a stomach ailment, Nelson did not attend an earlier hearing in which a Harris County magistrate deemed probable cause existed for her arrest and detention.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7364428.html

I have had alot of work to do so have not followed this case as closely as I would like. BeanE there is another photo that shows a side view of the covered remains. IIRC the photo is taken from a lower perspective. It was with a series of photos of news that were unrelated.

Hello, my dear friend. I know exactly which pic you mean, and I looked high and low for it yesterday, and couldn't find it.

Harmony, if you we get a PL thread for this, and you can possibly find some time, I would so appreciate your input (as well as your emotional support lol - this is a really tough one. :( )

SBM:

The only other times I've seen this brutality in groups is within gangs, or a group of preteens/teens within a "mob mentality" It's easier to explain their participation just because of it....along with the usual drug or alcohol use also.

according to what MN told QX the use of meth was involved.I strongly believe the Meth played a role,whether it was her acting alone or Jonathan was already dead and she was asked to dispose of his body.

I recognize a drug frenzy is a possibility, but there have been no reports, or even indications that I've seen, of that sort of drug use that day. I'm open to it, but I think the likelihood is scant right now.

Hello, my dear friend. I know exactly which pic you mean, and I looked high and low for it yesterday, and couldn't find it.

Harmony, if you we get a PL thread for this, and you can possibly find some time, I would so appreciate your input (as well as your emotional support lol - this is a really tough one. :( )

I posted a photo of something covered in a blue sheet (possibly Jonathan) and it's taken from a lower perspective and whatever is under the blue thing is partially in the culvert.
IF that is the photo you're talking about, it was an AP press photo posted on Yahoo news. I'd have no clue how to go about finding it again. sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV