TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in for an update. Poor Jonathan! This case really torn right through my heart. R.I.P. Jonathan!

I hope we get some answers as to motive. The fact that the mother isn't sure what to think about the father's involvement gives me pause. I don't think he hurt his child but maybe he's hiding something else ... something that would give Mona the motive.

As far as Mona's diet is concerned, I can see her having a legitimate complaint if she's allergic to pork but if she just doesn't like it and thus, refuses to eat it, well, too bad, so sad. I just had a thought that she'll probably convert to Islam and then they'll have to susbstitute the pork to accomodate her religious preferences. Ugh.

Just thinking of you Jonathan

So am I, Peeples, so am I...........

I had 3 sons right in a row. Now I have 3 young grandsons right in a row. This case truely wants to make me vomit.

This is an old article that came up with google alerts for some reason:

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=12514556

Mona Nelson, the woman charged with killing 12-year-old Jonathan Foster and burning his body, defended herself against gruesome allegations by arguing that she is a grandmother who loves kids.

"I'm not a monster," she told ABC affiliate KTRK.

"I have five grand kids and I love kids," Nelson said.

I beg to differ Mona - you are the very definition of a monster!!

The wheels of justice can be sooo frigging slow................

Did anything happen in court today? How would I go about finding out???? Check out the local newspapers?

ETA: couldn't find anything on the "net or the Harris County Court page.....the local news doesn't seem to have anything either. Any locals out there?

10/05/2011 09:00 AM 182 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
PJ Status: Master Docket Disposition Reset By Court

Can't believe another reset!!!!

10/05/2011 09:00 AM 182 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
PJ Status: Master Docket Disposition Reset By Court

Can't believe another reset!!!!

un. freakin. believeable.

Thanks, Texas Lil.

Criminals have the right to a speedy trial; what about victims? I think the families of the victim should also have the right to something! They have to wait and wait to see what manner of justuce will be served to this monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbarabarth2016