TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she never moved out but in October she may have been staying somewhere else for a brief period of time (maybe with her sister?). I saw in tweets from Friday, CS said that he didn't know where she was but all her stuff was still at the house [in that October period when they were broken up].
I am of the impression that she never moved out during breakups. I think I recall reading that during at least one breakup, she continued to live there, but moved (slept) in another room. JMO

Colin's text show that the recoil is too intense to hold at the bottom.We now see a slow-mo video of Kaitlin Armstrong at the firing range which she sent to Colin. Her long hair is in a braid. She has both hands on a weapon and is aiming at a target that appears to be 15-20 feet away.

Texts from KA to CS on 3/12/22:KA: "Send my love to Pete and Mo"KA sent this text to CS after he posted a video to IG of a race finish. Mo Wilson could be seen in the background of the photo."Can you please stop," CS responds.Colin tells the court he found this text to be passive-aggressive.

Texts from KA to CS on 3/12/22:KA: "Send my love to Pete and Mo"KA sent this text to CS after he posted a video to IG of a race finish. Mo Wilson could be seen in the background of the photo."Can you please stop," CS responds.Colin tells the court he found this text to be passive-aggressive.

I don't mean this in an ugly way, but that woman (KA) should have been kicked out of CS's house, and life, well before things got even to this point, much less the point of murdering Mo. They lacked the "inertia" of breaking up?? Gimme a break. Hell, CS should have even been afraid to close his own eyes at night. KA was completely off the rails well before May, 2022. JMO

5/11/22:"Hey! Are you out? I went to drop some flowers for Alison at her son's house up north and my phone died. Heading home unless you have another food suggestion." This is Colin's alibi to KA after hanging out with Mo WIlson at the pool. KA never replied.

KA never replied to CS because she was in the process of murdering Mo

moo

Now texts between CS and a friend Lance Tindle on 5/12/22.Colin was attempting to finish a sale of bicycle wheels to Lance. He asks if he can come over in the morning to make the sale. Lance agrees.Lance: "Sorry your day started with such awful news. Send me your Venmo or I can drop off cash..." Colin says that Lance likely spoke to Armstrong. Colin says he spoke to him briefly from his car as he was heading to APD for an official interview.Now on 5/13, Colin sends a message to KA's email:"Did you get a phone? I activated my number."State has no more questions for CS. Defense's turn.

Defense asks about the people CS met with this morning before testifying: CS says they are his attorney, state reps, friend assisting with this process.Defense asking if CS has been speaking to other about this case over the weekend."I have no -- profanity -- idea," CS tells the defense.

Defense asking about a race in Jan. 2022 in Fayetteville, AR. CS, KA and MW were all there. CS says KA was not upset during the events of that trip but she took issue about a separate real estate dispute that was ongoing.Defense: "To you, KA did not seem jealous at the events?" No, CS responds. CS says KA and MW did not communicate at all, but they were at the same restaurant. He says he did not see them interact at all. Can't recall KA being jealous that week.

I wish they noted the time of that text from KA -- was she right outside of Pool Burger?

Carissa Lehmkuhl

@CarissaonFOX7

5/11/22
> Armstrong & Strickland were essentially business partners - Armstrong asks via text if he wants to discuss some things over food.
> Strickland doesn’t respond for a bit & then says he was dropping flowers off at a friend’s up north.(he had been with Wilson)
@fox7austin

11:19 AM · Nov 6, 2023

Defense asking about the vehicles CS owns at his home and his business in Lockhart. There are 10-20 vehicles at any given time at those locations.CS says his mom's car, a white Honda Fit, was often at his home since his Mom lived with him for months at a time.Colin says he previously owned a black SUV similar to Armstrong's. He got rid of it two years before the murder of Mo Wilson. His SUV had the same bike rack as KA's.

KA often told CS that "she loved her Jeep."When asked if KA had an emotional attachment to the Jeep, Colin gets visibly frustrated. "That's an arbitrary question and I can't speak to that," Colin says.

DAY 4 State of Tx vs Kaitlin Armstrong
#KaitlinWilliams
Texts between ARMSTRONG and Strickland are being shown.
June 2021 Messaging each other about investment capital.
Oct 2021 Messaging each other about a property dispute in Lockhart.
Oct. 28, 2021 Messages from ARMSTRONG to Strickland
"I know you know better than to show up at the meter (sic) with that girl."
Strickland testifies that "that" girl he is assuming is Moriah Wilson.
Strickland tests back. "Could you please be an adult?"

Via @HollisMJP on X
And this was when they were no longer a couple.
Imagine trying to get her out of your home, personal finances, and business if she didn’t want to do that. I feel bad for this guy. I think he was a crappy boyfriend at times, but he was probably hoping KA would leave him. IMO

Now asking about his laptops and iPads. Can't remember his passwords since he changed them multiple times. He used a numeric code sometimes, which he used for multiple devices."Do you claim that you would receive some messages from Mo Wilson but not all of her messages?""I don't recall," Colin says.Colin says he never blocked Mo, but he recognized at some point that she was blocked.

Defense asks why he didn't tell APD that Mo Wilson was blocked from his phone. Defense asks why this is the first time he's ever talked about her number being blocked."You got me," Colin responds.

Now asking about his laptops and iPads. Can't remember his passwords since he changed them multiple times. He used a numeric code sometimes, which he used for multiple devices."Do you claim that you would receive some messages from Mo Wilson but not all of her messages?""I don't recall," Colin says.Colin says he never blocked Mo, but he recognized at some point that she was blocked.

Defense asks why he didn't tell APD that Mo Wilson was blocked from his phone. Defense asks why this is the first time he's ever talked about her number being blocked."You got me," Colin responds.

He's not being very honest or transparent here, is he... Did he really not tell APD about Mo being blocked on his phone in order to protect KA? Was he afraid of KA at that time and just hoped police would figure out who killed her and felt telling them this wasn't relevant because it couldn't possibly have been KA who shot her?

I don't mean this in an ugly way, but that woman (KA) should have been kicked out of CS's house, and life, well before things got even to this point, much less the point of murdering Mo. They lacked the "inertia" of breaking up?? Gimme a break. Hell, CS should have even been afraid to close his own eyes at night. KA was completely off the rails well before May, 2022. JMO
ITA but this seems easier said than done. She had a lot of access to his life and obviously is the type to cause destruction on the way out. He wouldn’t be the first person to feel stuck in a relationship with a controlling and volatile partner.

Colin says he met with the district attorney and went over all his blocked contacts.Q: Did anything seem wrong or inaccurate to you?Defense says 71 contacts had been blocked in the spreadsheet that he reviewed with the DA. Colin agrees.Defense asks if it's possible that he might have personally blocked upwards of 60 contacts. Colin can't recall or confirm.

He's not being very honest or transparent here, is he... Did he really not tell APD about Mo being blocked on his phone in order to protect KA? Was he afraid of KA at that time and just hoped police would figure out who killed her and felt telling them this wasn't relevant because it couldn't possibly have been KA who shot her?
Well he did tell KA to make a list of where she was the night Mo was murdered. Who knows what what rolling around in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader