GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@alcaprari23

Puryear says Conner said that "the day [Armstrong] left for Costa Rica, she was as free as you or I or Katy Conner.""When faced with fear, when faced in a stressful situation... what do we do? It's fight or flight. That attempt to retreat, to find a safe place, to find a place of comfort. She's not alone in that. Colin did the same thing! Colin went to his dad's house."

12:20 PM · Nov 16, 2023

I missed some of the trial. Was the prosecution able to tell the jury KA fled using her sisters name and passport illegally?

@alcaprari23

"It's easy to say, I would have done something different... we all react differently to stressful situations."There was no investigation into any of Mo Wilson's exes, Puryear reminds the jury. Calls the detective's testimony a smoke screen for the failures of the APD investigation.The Judge provides a 15 minute recess for the jury.

12:22 PM · Nov 16, 2023

I don't like the suggestion about Mo not locking the door behind her. She was staying with a friend. I don't typically go into my friends houses and lock the door behind me. Also, her friend wasn't yet home so perhaps she left it unlocked knowing her friend was on her way home. If I recall correctly it wasn't even 45 minutes later she returned to find her friend dead.
Defense did that during the OJ trial …
Suggesting Nicole was expecting someone. It’s horrible. That’s what it feels like is going on here.
Desperate defense IMO

I came in late. Did the defense attempt to explain away Mazak's testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap