GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
conveniently forgot that little detail...the changed email addresses, new names, traveling under sister names and the face change...just normal stuff, I mean I do it all the time, you?
Sometimes, I wish....especially if it involves a vacation on a CR beach in a funky hotel. Oh, and my sister could get blamed for my irresponsibility, criminal behavior, and selfishness? Love It!

@alcaprari23

Gonzalez: "Not one bit of Colin Strickland DNA is on this bike."Gonzalez picks up the bike and shows the way that most people would logically carry a bicycle: by the handlebars and seat. And that's the reason why, Gonzalez says, Kaitlin Armstrong's DNA is there.

12:59 PM · Nov 16, 2023
So glad he did that. Probably that gesture more than any other showed up Kofer.

Gonzalez is VERY astute and clever.

The other thing about Gonzalez picking up the bike...The jury will have noticed how light it is. (He could prolly pick it up with his pinky). The jury will know how special ( and expensive) this bike is.

@alcaprari23

As Gonzalez reminds the jury of the gunshot wounds Mo Wilson sustained, two to the head and one to the heart, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson lower their heads. Mr. Wilson puts his head in his hands and rubs his wife's shoulder. Mrs. Wilson puts her hands on her son. Caitlin Cash puts her arm around Matthew's back. They comfort each other through the harsh details of their loved one's murder.

1:08 PM · Nov 16, 2023

@alcaprari23

Gonzalez reminds the jury that Armstrong was viewing Wilson's Strava account on May 9, 10 & 11. "She's not a fan" of Moriah Wilson. "Why is she looking at Mo Wilson? Why is she looking at Mo Wilson 5 or 10 minutes after the last text exchange between Colin Strickland and Moriah Wilson? Why?"

1:10 PM · Nov 16, 2023

@alcaprari23

"Why Rick?" Gonzalez rhetorically asks defense attorney Rick Cofer. The gallery chuckles."These are all indications of guilt, ladies and gentlemen."

1:11 PM · Nov 16, 2023

Gonzalez reminds jury about Armstrong's internet search for eliminating fingerprints using pineapple juice. About her searches of local news articles about the murder in Austin, Texas.

1:12 PM · Nov 16, 2023

So glad he did that. Probably that gesture more than any other showed up Kofer.

Gonzalez is VERY astute and clever.

The other thing about Gonzalez picking up the bike...The jury will have noticed how light it is. (He could prolly pick it up with his pinky). The jury will know how special ( and expensive) this bike is.
Agree, and because of a certain somebody the bike is evidence. moo

@alcaprari23

"Keep your eye on the ball. Keep your eye on the evidence," Gonzalez says. "If you do, if you look at all the evidence, look at it with common sense, logic. Let the evidence take you where it's going. That's all I'm asking. You are going to find that the evidence is right here." Gonzalez points to Kaitlin Armstrong. Armstrong does not avert her eyes.

1:15 PM · Nov 16, 2023

@alcaprari23

Gonzalez thanks the jury. Acknowledges that everyone is paying close attention. Ends by saying "do the right thing."Defense quickly motions to unseal the Rape Kit. Judge interrupts the defense and excuses the jury to begin deliberations. The time is officially 12:16pmCT.

1:17 PM · Nov 16, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member