GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I understood jury sentencing.

Is it fixed based on their finding of guilt?

No plus or minus?

Are there lesser charges available to them? Murder 2? Manslaughter?

I've personally never heard of a jury being reseated months later so will a sentence follow the verdict?

I don't see anything less than LWOP.

JMO

Alex Caprariello

@alcaprari23
·
9m

I know everyone is eagerly waiting and wondering what's going on. Don't worry, the proceedings have not begun yet. Jury is not in the courtroom. Attorney teams are each taking turns visiting with the judge.

Alex Caprariello

@alcaprari23
·
4m

Jury has entered the courtroom. Before entering, the bailiffs put documents that includes Armstrong's charge on their seats. The judge will now explain the contents of that document so the jury understands what it is they are deliberating.

Alex Caprariello

@alcaprari23
·
2m

Charge: The defendant stands charged with the offense of murder alleged to have been committed in Travis County, TX on May 11, 2022. Armstrong has plead not guilty.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23
·
9m

I know everyone is eagerly waiting and wondering what's going on. Don't worry, the proceedings have not begun yet. Jury is not in the courtroom. Attorney teams are each taking turns visiting with the judge.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23
·
4m

Jury has entered the courtroom. Before entering, the bailiffs put documents that includes Armstrong's charge on their seats. The judge will now explain the contents of that document so the jury understands what it is they are deliberating.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23
·
2m

Charge: The defendant stands charged with the offense of murder alleged to have been committed in Travis County, TX on May 11, 2022. Armstrong has plead not guilty.
sorry, everyone, I am not as good at cutting and pasting! I just thought some might want to hear this.

I wonder who the two witnesses are that the state decided not to call. (At the start of his statement, Rickey Jones said he told the jury there would be 40 witnesses, and they had 38.) CA and ??

Is that what that was? I thought it was the floor.

I noticed Mo's brother walked past the camera after that so maybe the family was waiting outside until that part was over. :(
You could be right. I thought it was bare sternum with black hole…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member