TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the quote from KA's mother.

Thanks again….So it’s obvious that she has strong support from both parents and her sister. Yet she doesn’t attempt to get an attorney and surrender, and one wonders if her family wants her to do that as well…..

No worries if you can’t. I just must have missed them.

The quotes were from people who knew KA from high school in Michigan (or maybe it was people who knew her from college in Michigan) and were posted on this forum early on but I can't find the post, nor anything online after a quick search. IIRC, they said something to the effect that she had travelled a lot internationally. I think this was at the time when we all began speculating as to whether or not she had left the country to travel to Singapore.

In any event, while doing a google search for that information, I came across this MSM published photo of KA with CS that apparently was on her Instagram account at some point. I think she looks younger here, and her hair is straighter than most of the other photos we have seen.
Moriah Wilson murder: What we know so far about the crime and Kaitlin Armstrong

1656177770861.png

The quotes were from people who knew KA from high school in Michigan (or maybe it was people who knew her from college in Michigan) and were posted on this forum early on but I can't find the post, nor anything online after a quick search. IIRC, they said something to the effect that she had travelled a lot internationally. I think this was at the time when we all began speculating as to whether or not she had left the country to travel to Singapore.

In any event, while doing a google search for that information, I came across this MSM published photo of KA with CS that apparently was on her Instagram account at some point. I think she looks younger here, and her hair is straighter than most of the other photos we have seen.

View attachment 351174
Interesting, thanks for this. Yes, she does look younger here.

View attachment 351174
The only comments that I ever saw from people who knew her from high school was one poster that was on this thread early on, who claimed that he knew her and had gone to high school with her, he was shocked to read that she may be involved in the murder, and claimed that she had traveled abroad extensively. To my knowledge, that poster never bothered to get verified, and disappeared soon after commenting on this case in the first few days after it was initially reported in the news. I am not even sure if those comments are still here. They may have been deleted by mods as rumor. JMO

I recall this post about a former classmate of KA who reported that he and some former classmates are stunned that she could have done this. None of them knew of her propensity to be violent.

Woman Wanted For Texas Cycling Murder Has Michigan Roots

A former classmate identified as 'Tom G' talked to the Drew and Mike podcast on Tuesday. Tom admitted that Kaitlin 'ghosted' him when he asked her out while in college. He added that she could use her good looks to seek aid from a love struck man.

He also admitted some former classmates are stunned that she would have done this. "No. Never. The biggest thing, I never seen (her) be violent...shooting another person...it's insane," Tom told the hosts when asked if he could imagine her committing such a crime.

He’s definitely right on this. It worries me that she could go un-apprehended for years if she hooks up with some man with properties and resources.

Just thinking this through, but I don't see KA as going this route. I don't think she would be willing to make herself vulnerable in a situation like this, I think she is a person who has spent her life being very capable, independent and in charge. With CS, I think she could maintain that role, as she could manage their lives and help him be successful at what he did by taking care of a lot of things.

Just my thoughts on this.

Thanks again….So it’s obvious that she has strong support from both parents and her sister. Yet she doesn’t attempt to get an attorney and surrender, and one wonders if her family wants her to do that as well…..

I do think both of her parents, who appear to live separately, want her to turn herself in as they both have expressed that they are concerned about her safety.

Her sister, on the other hand, may not know how to deal with it, other than to protect herself as best she can of not getting in trouble for aiding a fugitive. I think she probably did what she could to help KA during the window of time that they had before the arrest warrant was made public.

It's really up to KA now to find a good attorney and deal with the charges she is facing, or continue to evade LE. Even at this late stage, turning herself in would work more in her favor than continuing to stay on the run.

If she wants to find a good lawyer, we know that she is perfectly capable of doing so on her own, she has the intelligence and capacity to do so. The ball is really in her court, for now.

Just thinking this through, but I don't see KA as going this route. I don't think she would be willing to make herself vulnerable in a situation like this, I think she is a person who has spent her life being very capable, independent and in charge. With CS, I think she could maintain that role, as she could manage their lives and help him be successful at what he did by taking care of a lot of things.

Just my thoughts on this.
Yeah, thinking on it more, you’re probably right.

I do think both of her parents, who appear to live separately, want her to turn herself in as they both have expressed that they are concerned about her safety.

Her sister, on the other hand, may not know how to deal with it, other than to protect herself as best she can of not getting in trouble for aiding a fugitive. I think she probably did what she could to help KA during the window of time that they had before the arrest warrant was made public.

It's really up to KA now to find a good attorney and deal with the charges she is facing, or continue to evade LE. Even at this late stage, turning herself in would work more in her favor than continuing to stay on the run.

If she wants to find a good lawyer, we know that she is perfectly capable of doing so on her own, she has the intelligence and capacity to do so. The ball is really in her court, for now.
I wonder if she’s pondering it at all?

Other than ANONYMOUS people whose motives are unknown? The affidavit may be accurate in restating what LE was told. Whether it was corroborated or truthful is unknown. I lean toward those who are credible identifying themselves to LE.

JMO
As quoted above, the arrest warrant specifically states concerning the female anonymous tipster, “Based off of the corroborating information discovered throughout this investigation, it would be reasonable to believe the anonymous caller is a credible witness.”

Additionally, the friend of MW, “Jane,” referenced in my post was directly contacted by law enforcement (as bolded) and was not anonymous to law enforcement. Law enforcement simply chose to use a pseudonym for the sake of protecting their identity from the public.

We don't know one way or the other as far as her status with legal representation. So far the more time goes by [possibly compensated] witnesses have come forward to the media, potentially damaging the case. I don't think CS has done the prosecution any favors by through his friend claiming to have fled Texas in fear of his life and then turning around publicizing to the world that he's home and leaving his house on his bike, which he's had one or more potentially compensated interviews. I'd think for instance a defense attorney would like get CS on the stand as currently he's not at all coming off as scared of being killed by KA.

The only comments that I ever saw from people who knew her from high school was one poster that was on this thread early on, who claimed that he knew her and had gone to high school with her, he was shocked to read that she may be involved in the murder, and claimed that she had traveled abroad extensively. To my knowledge, that poster never bothered to get verified, and disappeared soon after commenting on this case in the first few days after it was initially reported in the news. I am not even sure if those comments are still here. They may have been deleted by mods as rumor. JMO
I’m still here. I never said I was shocked by it. I said it was wild that I went to school with her and now here she is on websleuths. I told the mods that I didn’t feel comfortable being a “verified insider” because I’m not an insider at all. I “knew“ her 10+ years ago in high school, but mostly just have mutual friends with her. One who talked with her every couple of months before this happened. The last thing I wrote to a mod went unanswered but if they want to verify that I graduated from the same high school, the same year as her I would be okay with that. All I have is social media convos, texts with those mutual friends, etc..but I don’t think I can share any of that even if verified. So.

ETA: yes, majority of my posts were deleted and I didn’t want to get booted over Kaitlin Armstrong (I’ve been here a long time) so I quit posting

I’m still here. I never said I was shocked by it. I said it was wild that I went to school with her and now here she is on websleuths. I told the mods that I didn’t feel comfortable being a “verified insider” because I’m not an insider at all. I “knew“ her 10+ years ago in high school, but mostly just have mutual friends with her. One who talked with her every couple of months before this happened. The last thing I wrote to a mod went unanswered but if they want to verify that I graduated from the same high school, the same year as her I would be okay with that. All I have is social media convos, texts with those mutual friends, etc..but I don’t think I can share any of that even if verified. So.

ETA: yes, majority of my posts were deleted and I didn’t want to get booted over Kaitlin Armstrong (I’ve been here a long time) so I quit posting
I believe you, and my apologies for missating that you were shocked by the allegations against her. Having said that, three questions, which you can say as just your opinion...do you think she would kill herself? (I don't). And do you think she will continue to elude LE until captured, or do you believe someone may persuade her to surrender? And finally, ARE you shocked by the allegations against her, as CS claims he has never seen a volatile side to her? JMO

Last edited:
I believe you, and my apologies for missating that you were shocked by the allegations against her. Having said that, three questions, which you can say as just your opinion...do you think she would kill herself? (I don't). And do you think she will continue to elude LE until captured, or do you believe someone may persuade her to surrender? And finally, ARE you shocked by the allegations against her, as CS claims he has never seen a volatile side to her? JMO
Im not really going to expand on much just in case but IMO JMO MOO…
1) No
2) Continue to evade
3) Shocked in a sense that “oh ****, someone I’m loosely connected to is being sought by US Marshals for murder” yes, but otherwise I personally didn't know her well enough to have a real opinion on that

You’re right. I forgot about him.
1. And he said the same as CS: That there was nothing about her to suggest she could do this.
2. And also there was the anonymous tip saying she was “shaking with anger” and said she “wanted to kill” Mo, and had purchased a gun.

CS is probably trying to do damage control for himself, but I believe his account of the evening. Took Mo to the swimming pool, lied to KA, could not stay with Mo because was afraid of KA, so sped up home. However, it seems to me that he might have been sincere in the main reason of getting back together with KA again after their break: they had mutual business. From this, and it is JMO, and MOO x 2, it would appear that KA made plans for the future with CS, and was quietly increasing his dependence on her by becoming more and more necessary. A mutual business is not something one can leave easily. It would seem to me (again, personal opinion) that KA is a quiet planner and a long-term investor by personality. That could offer another angle of looking at the situation, why she had so much anger. How would one react to his investment being lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties