TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says in the realtor bio that she had dedicated years of training in Bali.
Her breathwork must be coming in handy right now. As a fugitive, it has to be challenging to remain calm. What if she's relaxing on a Bali beach while the US Marshals are sweating bullets?

She's not that old so how many "years" could she have spent training in Bali, excluding past lives, of course.

JMHO

No judgement on the PI initialed JJ, you go JJ!, but I’m chuckling to myself that he whipped up these disguise composites and then this quote… no kidding

Jensen believes the apparent cut-price and hasty sale of her car indicates Armstrong's "intent to run."
Oh yeah. He had me convinced he knows what he is talking about, a couple weeks ago, when he said that she is probably paying with cash instead of using her debit and credit cards.

Yikes, she might have deep knowledge of the island and perhaps even local contacts.

If she is there, this might make finding her more difficult than checking mid range hotels, bars and beaches in the tourist district.

Maybe that's the case, but on the other hand, she may have spent several holidays in Bali over the years, and studied yoga while there in summer or winter workshops, perhaps just two weeks at a time. This makes more sense given her professional career and what she has accomplished in the U.S. I really doubt she gave up lucrative jobs to move to Bali for a year or more. The way the bio of KA is written on the real estate web page is vague "over the course of years".

Could be three years in a row, or just three years here and there, she took a vacation to Bali to participate in a workshop. Then added that to her cv.

ETA: If that's the case, i.e. that she just took some workshops in yoga over the years when on vacation in Bali, then I doubt she has deep connections in Bali.

Last edited:
Her breathwork must be coming in handy right now. As a fugitive, it has to be challenging to remain calm. What if she's relaxing on a Bali beach while the US Marshals are sweating bullets?

She's not that old so how many "years" could she have spent training in Bali, excluding past lives, of course.

JMHO
Yeah, I was hesitant to say anything, but it seems to me that to have allegedly spent "years training in Bali", it seems like she would not have only been teaching yoga, but with her apparent financial means, it seems she would have had her own studio. There are several thriving yoga studios in Austin. Perhaps she did have one at one time, but AFAIK, no one here has been able to find record of it, and she seems to have moved on, getting a realtor's license. Seems a shame that all she has to show for all of that training is a yoga mat strapped to her back.

Also, it seems to me that KA may be a person who, at 35, still hasn't found what she is looking for, either in career, life, or love. She has had many careers already, from writing mortgages at 19, to working in high-level positions for multiple Fortune 500 companies, to teaching yoga, to flipping houses, to basically being CS's business manager as a cyclist, and a business partner in the Wheelhouse Mobile venture, and finally, a realtor. A lot of diverse experience, and seemingly successful in most, but seemingly still searching for the career that makes her happy, imo

In life, she has moved around a lot, not just bouncing from Michigan to California to Texas, but also a move outside of the US to Bali, perhaps, though as @Sundog posted, perhaps she only took leaves and went there, and did not live there. Almost seems as if she was unable to find the place she wanted to call "home".

In love, for whatever reasons, she was still with CS, though she clearly had lost trust in him at least by January. She apparently rifled through his cellphone on occasions, as explained by his comment that he had to change MW's name in his phone and delete her messages, and she confronted MW when she felt that CS might choose to spend time with her. Ultimately, she apparently felt threatened enough to kill MW, according to LE, which brings us to this point.

At a time of life when I would think most people would be looking for some stability, her life seemed to be anything but stable. JMO

Last edited:
At a time when I would think most people ae looking for some stability in their lives, hers seemed to be anything but stable. JMO
It certainly didn’t help matters that after all her various professional positions, she became a murderer and fugitive. She had lots of resources, support, and plenty of options. IMO

Does anyone think she’s disguised herself as those pictures suggest, or something different? Kind of looks like a haus frau look, not very flattering. I wonder what she’d actually do….
LOL...I highly doubt she looks like either of those pics, and DEFINITELY not the haus frau! I may be in the huge minority, but I doubt she has taken a lot of steps to disguise herself, other than with clothing, a cap or hat she can hide her hair under, sunglasses and covid mask type changes. I just do not see her cutting or dying her mane of curly red hair. I do not know why I feel that way, but I strongly do. JMO

Yeah, I was hesitant to say anything, but it seems to me that to have allegedly spent "years training in Bali", it seems like she would not have only been teaching yoga, but with her apparent financial means, it seems she would have had her own studio. There are several thriving yoga studios in Austin. Perhaps she did have one at one time, but AFAIK, no one here has been able to find record of it, and she seems to have moved on, getting a realtor's license. Seems a shame that all she has to show for all of that training is a yoga mat strapped to her back.

Also, it seems to me that KA may be a person who, at 35, still hasn't found what she is looking for, either in career, life, or love. She has had many careers already, from writing mortgages at 19, to working in high-level positions for multiple Fortune 500 companies, to teaching yoga, to flipping houses, to basically being CS's business manager as a cyclist, and a business partner in the Wheelhouse Mobile venture. A lot of diverse experience, and seemingly successful in most, but seemingly still searching for the career that makes her happy, imo

In life, she has moved around a lot, not just bouncing from Michigan to California to Texas, but also a move outside of the US to Bali, perhaps, though as @Sundog posted, perhaps she only took leaves and went there, and did not live there. Almost seems as if she was unable to find the place she wanted to call "home".

In love, for whatever reasons, she was still with CS, though she clearly had lost trust in him at least by January. She apparently rifled through his cellphone on occasions, as explained by his comment that he had to change MW's name in his phone and delete her messages, and she confronted MW when she felt that CS might choose to spend time with her. Ultimately, she apparently felt threatened enough to kill MW, according to LE, which brings us to this point.

At a time of life when I would think most people would be looking for some stability, her life seemed to be anything but stable. JMO
Agreed, and I'd like to know what the supposed Fortune 500 company positions were. If they were so awesome and lucrative, why leave them? It's also difficult to own your own yoga studio, too (or massage, or chiropractic) - paying rent, insurance, and being busy enough to make a living. From what I've seen, many places like that hire multiple yoga instructors under the umbrella, each specializing in different types of methodologies. Each teacher may only teach a few days a week, or a few hours a week...unless it's one of those booming places people flock to that also has lodging, meals, etc., where some do and can make a living.

Being a Sotheby's realtor doesn't mean she ever sold a single place (or if she was with any real estate company, for that matter).

But, somehow she obtained funds to purchase homes to flip or at least the first one that got her started. Maybe she got lucky and earned a few hundred thousand on an initially cheap purchase and kept going from there, but we really don't know what she's making on any of them now, if any are rentals. She'd have to pay back repairs and upgrades from a reno, and then make enough from rent to pay insurance and sock money away if the tenant has repairs in the future. I know that I've found a lot of folks think landlords make a fortune and forget they are paying the property taxes on the place, even a potential mortgage, and more.

Also, it seems to me that KA may be a person who, at 35, still hasn't found what she is looking for, either in career, life, or love. She has had many careers already, from writing mortgages at 19, to working in high-level positions for multiple Fortune 500 companies, to teaching yoga, to flipping houses, to basically being CS's business manager as a cyclist, and a business partner in the Wheelhouse Mobile venture. A lot of diverse experience, and seemingly successful in most, but seemingly still searching for the career that makes her happy, imo

OTOH, stability is in the eyes of the beholder. I don't find her moving to different jobs a sign of instability. Rather, she seems like a woman who needs new adventures and experiences. Having such a need comes with a price (just like stability does BTW).

I have a feeling had she never met or gotten involved with CS, her life would be much better right now & not just because she would be much less likely to be in the sights of US marshals. Stress free? Doubtful because restlessness & stress (both the good & bad kinds) favor the adventurer.

If she committed this murder, there are multiple factors at work - people are notoriously complicated, after all.

Thank goodness most adventure seekers climb mountains, skydive, swim with sharks, etc., rather than wasting their promise by taking away someone else's.

MOO

LOL...I highly doubt she looks like either of those pics, and DEFINITELY not the haus frau! I may be in the huge minority, but I doubt she has taken a lot of steps to disguise herself, other than with clothing, a cap or hat she can hide her hair under, sunglasses and covid mask type changes. I just do not see her cutting or dying her mane of curly red hair. I do not know why I feel that way, but I strongly do. JMO

I feel the same way. I don't think she would cut it, but maybe she would dye it.

I think you’re right. It’s her trademark. I’m sure she’s very proud of it. It’s part of her identity.

I saw a new photo of her today on a YouTube, and it was the prettiest I’d ever seen of her,(with her sister in a bar or restaurant) and the hair definitely accented the look. I think she wouldn’t be caught dead with the frumpy look in the article. Easy enough to put it in a ponytail, clip it up under a cap….

Maybe that's the case, but on the other hand, she may have spent several holidays in Bali over the years, and studied yoga while there in summer or winter workshops, perhaps just two weeks at a time. This makes more sense given her professional career and what she has accomplished in the U.S. I really doubt she gave up lucrative jobs to move to Bali for a year or more.
I think you have a very good analysis.

As you implied, yoga appears to be a somewhat profitable hobby for her, not a primary source of income nor some kind of a way of life.

Couple that with the vagueness that you noted in the resume write up and the two weeks at a time while on vacation yoga road becomes far more likely.

Which, in turn, suggests that the lessons were probably obtained in the tourist area- right next to the beach cantina? Well, before the cantina turns into a night club and the throbbing music gets too loud.

If so, this places her right back into the mid range hotels (I bet she likes at least some creature comforts), bars and beaches of the tourist district.

Does anyone think she’s disguised herself as those pictures suggest, or something different? Kind of looks like a haus frau look, not very flattering. I wonder what she’d actually do….

Would she cut her hair if she was using CA's driver license or passport?

A good wig might come in handy so that she could change her appearance as needed.

What size contingent of US Marshals do you think will dispatch to Bali and other worldwide locations in search of KA? Do they remain stateside until a credible siting is reported beyond our borders or do foreign connections take over abroad? Essentially, will US Marshalls chase KA all over the world?

Oh, the things we learn following these cases on WS . . .

3 Easy Ways to Put a Wig on if You Have Long Hair - wikiHow​

https://www.wikihow.com › ... › Hair Care › Wigs

15 steps
Divide your hair into 2 or 4 sections, depending on how thick your hair is. If your hair isn't too thick, divide your hair down the middle from front to ...
Braid each section loosely. Start the braids down near the base of your scalp. If you're just doing 2 braids, you can start each one just behind your ears ...
Wrap 1 braid around your head. Take one of the braids you just made and wrap it around the crow

Would she cut her hair if she was using CA's driver license or passport?

A good wig might come in handy so that she could change her appearance as needed.
Yes, likely a wig; it makes more practical sense. Christine also has long hair, so right, she wouldn’t cut it IF using her ID.

What size contingent of US Marshals do you think will dispatch to Bali and other worldwide locations in search of KA? Do they remain stateside until a credible siting is reported beyond our borders or do foreign connections take over abroad? Essentially, will US Marshalls chase KA all over the world?
I’m not sure. But it seems reasonable that they would send agents over if they had a definite idea of where she was. Within the US, I know that detectives often take flights to other states if they know a suspect is definitely at some location there.

I wonder from reading the info posted below, if the US Marshals would work with the State Department since we have a Consular Office in Bali, and only travel there if there was a sighting or other info that led them to believe that KA was, in fact, there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member