TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KA did seem to have some of her own hobbies at least. Yoga obviously. Cycling. Skiing. And she was a world traveler too who traveled to many exotic places a lot. And she had lots of friends. Maybe she just didn’t have confidence or self love and looked to men to validate her. When CS invalidated her by going off with another woman - it shattered her ego.

Lol, you are right. I paid no attention. I think in general, “inertia” is a good description of his attitude to KA (as opposed to love) and their situation (tied up by mutual business, financial ties), but from the standpoint of physics, it is the opposite. (And wasn’t he an engineer once?)
Right, what he meant was momentum. And I notice he talks about "we", when he should have said "I". KA had plenty of momentum, but channelled it into violence.

I've been speculating that perhaps KA has a long history of harbouring secret hatred of various other rival women, private violent fantasies of killing them.

JMO

I know this goes back to the beginning, but it's been nagging in the back of my mind. How did KA know for certain that the friend that MW was staying with, would not be home? How did she know she wouldn't show up just happenstance? I understand the tracking on Strava, but could she have had access some way to conversations electronically?
I wonder the same. There might have been any number of people out. What if there had been neighbors out in the yard? Maybe she did see conversations. But the whole thing in broad daylight was very risky.

Is it possible Houston LE Photoshopped the mugshot, say, around the bridge of the nose and under her eyes, to not cause a spectacle from the public? For example, removing any "bruising" or otherwise discolored areas of skin that show evidence of having work done? I've never heard of Photoshopping a mugshot but ya never know! Especially with this case. moo

Here are some recommendations on dealing with jealousy. Not much new as we discussed it, except for one thing. The authors recommend the woman to be self-reliant, to have “own” friends, interests and hobbies. From this standpoint, maybe KA was investing too much in her guy’s interests. I understand, COVID, lots of people had to move in, merge businesses, etc. And maybe, COVID was a bigger trigger for the whole situation than we think. But in general, if she likes yoga, properties and antique auctions, and instead, invests her time and energy into her dude’s mobile vans, that contributes to jealousy.

Part of her jealously may have also stemmed from the fact that she could not compete with Mo athletically, and she knew how important cycling was to CS. CS mentioned being grumpy that KA couldn’t keep up with him during rides…and then here comes along a beautiful, young, vibrant woman who was becoming a star in the cycling world. That also must have hurt KA’s ego.

Is it possible Houston LE Photoshopped the mugshot, say, around the bridge of the nose and under her eyes, to not cause a spectacle from the public? For example, removing any "bruising" or otherwise discolored areas of skin that show evidence of having work done? I've never heard of Photoshopping a mugshot but ya never know! Especially with this case. moo
I'm not a expert by any means but I figure she had access to make-up, she probably has base on. The tone of her complexion is very even.

I don’t think they would do such a thing, but what do I know. I just think she has healed in an extraordinary short time. If you look closely you can still see the surgical cut by her nostrils. But it is odd there is no bruising, but she’s young and fit and maybe just healed quicker than most.

Interesting thoughts. So are biometrics are highly deployed in airports right now? I thought because of privacy implications it was years away from general use.

On the subject of biometrics and passports, this was posted earlier on this forum by @cujenn81 (snipped for focus):

. .. all passports issued after 2007 contain biometric data chips and the biometrics are derived from the photo you submit. That’s why they have such strict guidelines — the height of the head should measure between this many and that many inches, eye height should be this many inches from the bottom of the photo, full head from the top of the hair to the shoulders, head must be front facing with open eyes, closed mouth, neutral expression, no eyeglasses, no hat or head coverings unless it’s worn for religious purposes everyday, no shadow on face or background, must have plain white/off-white background, normal lighting, and on and on and on.

If your passport has that little square symbol (that kinda looks like a flag) on the front of it, it’s a biometric passport. That’s true for all countries, btw. The symbol is the same.

48445684-4DA8-4083-BFB5-E9E74AA60CE9.png81E3B5DC-356B-4561-990E-0BB1195D9607.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------------

Below is my own post on this forum when earlier we were discussing biometrics and passports - - (BBM) --

I have dual citizenship, and one of my passports that was issued in 2015 (not the U.S.) has a page that says the following:

"This passport contains a contactless integrated circuit, which is an electronic device. In addition to the care and respect afforded a passport, please treat this document as you would any other portable electronic device and take precautions that it doesn't become wet, folded or damaged. Abuse may adversely affect the operation of the integrated electronic circuit and reduce its usefulness to the bearer and to border inspection personnel."

Once when we got off the plane on a trip overseas and were going through customs at the airport, the border inspection officer asked my husband to tilt his head slightly in a different direction, so we knew that he was paying attention to some digital information at that point, while he held my husband's passport in his hand.

I'm not a expert by any means but I figure she had access to make-up, she probably has base on. The tone of her complexion is very even.
Unless she applied base in CR before her arrest, I can’t see them allowing her to apply make up before a mug shot. Any make up applied before her arrest would have worn off by now. Her skin looks bare to me. She appears to just have a very good complexion.

I wonder the same. There might have been any number of people out. What if there had been neighbors out in the yard? Maybe she did see conversations. But the whole thing in broad daylight was very risky.
I wonder, did she have the presence of mind to find out whether friend was there or not, before pulling out the gun?

I guess we'll never know. It may come out at trial whether she'd followed Strickland there, or knew where it was from her own research. I personally doubt anyone uses Strava to show their physical location at all times, that would be nuts. They'd only activate it for certain rides/runs, IMO.

JMO

Seems to me KA had a couple of hours to work herself up into a murderous rage from the first time she drove by the guest home to the hour she shot the victim. Neighbors were the furthest from her raging mind!

I don’t think they would do such a thing, but what do I know. I just think she has healed in an extraordinary short time. If you look closely you can still see the surgical cut by her nostrils. But it is odd there is no bruising, but she’s young and fit and maybe just healed quicker than most.

I don't think we know exactly when she had the surgery done; it may not be the same as the date on the letter. It's possible she underwent the procedure shortly after arriving in CR but didn't obtain the letter until later?

Not entirely relevant, I know, but how did KA get away with the big smile on her passport photo?

View attachment 352672

I was wondering that too so I Googled and apparently in the US, you are allowed to smile for passport photos (can't be squinting your eyes or making any exaggerated faces).

Can I smile in my passport photo?

Yes, but it must be a natural, unexaggerated smile. Both your eyes must be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly