Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - are you sure?

I can not be 100% sure as these are court photos. However, if it is CA, pay attention to her blond hair. It might be a reasonable doubt, "what, KA had plastic surgery to remind her sister? Your honor, they look totally different!" Hair color does make a huge difference in certain cases.

I can not be 100% sure as these are court photos. However, if it is CA, pay attention to her blond hair. It might be a reasonable doubt, "what, KA had plastic surgery to remind her sister? Your honor, they look totally different!" Hair color does make a huge difference in certain cases.
While we are not allowed to sleuth her, I have seen enough pics to say that woman walking into the courtroom with the three attorneys is most definitely CA. And respectfully, hair color should not be a big deal in a court case, because changing hair color is something very commonly done, especially by women of all ages, in this country. JMO

Last edited:
Yes, Austin Statesman identifies that as Christine Armstrong.
@Nikynoo

While we are not allowed to sleuth her, I have seen enough pics to say that woman walking into the courtroom with the three attorneys is most definitely CA. And respectfully, hair color should not be a big deal in a court case, because changing hair color is something very commonly done, especially by women of all ages, in this country. JMO

The Austin Statesman identifies that person as Christine Armstrong.

“Kait”

“If Kait is going to be held in jail until trial, or face millions of dollars' bond, then she has the right for trial to be held as quickly as possible," Armstrong's attorney Rick Cofer told the American-Statesman. "In the meantime, questions about both the circumstances and the police investigation itself still need to be answered."

What happened to that vom emoticon?

If you missed the video posted yesterday that was taken down from Twitter of KA’s first court hearing in Travis County when she was transferred from Houston, it is now on Ricky Garcia KXAN FB.

It's possible that all of KA's relatives call her by "Kait" and that maybe CS called her "Kait" as well. So if everyone called her "Kait" then I don't think it would be unusual for her attorney to call her Kait as well. If he didn't refer to her as Ms. Armstrong, then he would use her commonly used first name.

Also, some people are always using a shorter form of someone's name. I have a name that is commonly shortened, although I don't use the short form. For some people, it is just natural for them to do this.

I don't think it's a big deal. JMO.

It's possible that all of KA's relatives call her by "Kait" and that maybe CS called her "Kait" as well. So if everyone called her "Kait" then I don't think it would be unusual for her attorney to call her Kait as well. If he didn't refer to her as Ms. Armstrong, then he would use her commonly used first name.

Also, some people are always using a shorter form of someone's name. I have a name that is commonly shortened, although I don't use the short form. For some people, it is just natural for them to do this.

I feel more cynical about this. I think he used Kait 'cos it sounds so innocent. Ms. would have acknowledged her adulthood. Kaitlin is more formal and grown up. But Kait? Why would someone with an endearing name like that harm a fly?

If you missed the video posted yesterday that was taken down from Twitter of KA’s first court hearing in Travis County when she was transferred from Houston, it is now on Ricky Garcia KXAN FB.

Thanks very much. :)

Her dad referred to her as Katie, not Kait, during the GMA interview. I’ve seen other people known to her refer to her as Kaitlin in the media - such as Colin, his friend Dave, and other people close to her call her Kaitlin as well. Maybe she goes by all three.

Her dad referred to her as Katie, not Kait, during the GMA interview. I’ve seen other people known to her refer to her as Kaitlin in the media - such as Colin, his friend Dave, and other people close to her call her Kaitlin as well. Maybe she goes by all three.
Apparently at times by Beth and Liz as well.

Look at her hiding behind that mask &
fixing her hair? GMAB.

Bring it!
Bring the justice for Mo.

While I agree with all by OP, it seems to go against the "boutique" lawyering here. IMO, this is also the kind of firm that will file motions on how the defendant is to be addressed in court, etc. by the prosecutor and witnesses so it's unusual to hear the lead attorney refer to his client so casually.

Since everything is scripted, RC must be trying to present a younger client (victim) Kait -- especially since Mo was only 25 when she was gunned down. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member