TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox4 what ever is going on is going on behind DPD. There are people out front of the DPD acting normally. Reporter said this incident just started 30 minutes ago where police quickly moved in. There seems to be no urgency now according to the reporter.

Note the order, most recent first:

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 19s19 seconds ago
1st & 2nd floors have been cleared. Police employees have been allowed to access their vehicles and leave.

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 52m52 minutes ago
Officers are ordering reporter to move back because they are making it very difficult for them to do their jobs.

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 58m58 minutes ago
Reporters putting out misinformation is making our jobs more difficult.

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 1h1 hour ago
There has been media reports of shots fired at police HQ, there has been NO shots fired. SWAT set off a device to enter a locked fence.

MEDIA: please stop all live feeds of DPD headquarters and the parking garage right now for the safety of our officers.

https://twitter.com/DallasPD

Dallas has an exemplary police department. Chief Brown has done everything the best way possible. So sad that they are facing more insanity.

Since police are not called for happy reasons, they start to see the world as not a nice place.

Maybe one day a week should be paid for having good interactions with people. If we want better for everyone, we are going
to pay for it with our taxes. We have to put our money where our mouths are.

I have never thought of this, but you may onto something here. I wonder if any precinct had tried something like this.

I dont know guys --starting to wonder if something is really going on here? I cant seem to get like a timeframe, - how far back in time they are talking about ??

In the last 10 minutes they did do stuff, moving people around, increased focused on a building, swat in there who knows huh

[video=twitter;751941713803960320]https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751941713803960320[/video]

"Search has concluded."

https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751942044373757952"

"Out of an abundance of caution, officers searched the garage to ensure reports of a suspicious person was thoroughly investigated."

I have never thought of this, but you may onto something here. I wonder if any precinct had tried something like this.

I heard a report yesterday, this cheif has been expemplary. He fired 70 of em, when he got there - he means business, aint putting up with currupt stuff - not having any of it. They have turned their numbers around under this guy. I liked him before I heard this report yesterday.

He seems upfront, authentic and thus far has not pulled the typical this is an active bla bla -- he is trying to keep us to date,moo

[video=twitter;751942228600246272]https://twitter.com/DPDChief/status/751942228600246272[/video]

"Great job by our officers!"

Sources saying shots were fired were from twitter.

I personally heard 4 shots fired on live TV(WFAA)............3 shots, pause & then one more. I'm sure Dallas PD has reasons for saying no shots fired. Much as I hate to say it, we have no reason to be privy to all information. Security & safety comes first.

Fox4 needs to follow DPD twitter... Thank you Jen for linking and pointing the way!

Hi Dex

TY ! It blows my mind how the media just beleives and then reports as fact what mentaly ill claim. These are sick people, its scary,

I am afraid if one of them told a reporter they were god the headline would be "God Found"!! Details tongiht. Jeezzzzz

Its like all the media has checked out their brains at the front door. Yeh Omar was a big bad ISIS terrorist - pls- mentally troubled male - peroid moo

Lol.

Thank you Cariis.

Everybody wants a reason. Jmo.

And most of the times.

The main reason is that the murderer was a functionally sick jealous person. Jmo.

1)Adam Lanza obviously hated kids or his years in elementary school.

2) Dc Sniper hated his wife and all was for a cover up at first and then for fun.

3) James Holmes hated people all together and chose a movie theater.

4) Wayne Gacy targeted young impoverished men of mostly color. But he wasn't linked as gay or kkk.

Plus there's more. Imo. Most serial or mass killers are just sick individuals.

But the media decides how best to group the killer for the agenda at the time. Jmo

But imo. They are all killers. And I group them with gangbanger killers that stalk their own communities as well as just any nut job killer on a rampage. Jmo.

If it wasn't an accident nor self defense. Then that only leaves hatred Iregardless how some may try to explain it. Jmo

Repeating some of what @DallasPD found necessary to tweet earlier:

Reports of shots fired at HQ police parking garage is incorrect. No shots fired at HQ.

There has been media reports of shots fired at police HQ, there has been NO shots fired. SWAT set off a device to enter a locked fence.

Officers are planning to breach a lock door in the garage with a shotgun.

Four minutes ago:

Search has concluded.

(Refers to the second sweep of the parking garage. DPD officers were able to get their cars and leave 10 minutes ago.)

I suspect the "live" feed from Fox4 was a repeat of their earlier feed.

I just cannot imagine the emotions that the loved ones of the Dallas PD are going through. As law enforcement trained to run to the danger I wonder if it is worse mentally for the Dallas police officers when the are on or off duty. I can't imagine they are getting much relief on their time off worried for their fellow officers and what the next shift will bring.

Note the order, most recent first:

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 19s19 seconds ago
1st & 2nd floors have been cleared. Police employees have been allowed to access their vehicles and leave.

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 52m52 minutes ago
Officers are ordering reporter to move back because they are making it very difficult for them to do their jobs.

Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 58m58 minutes ago

MEDIA: please stop all live feeds of DPD headquarters and the parking garage right now for the safety of our officers.

https://twitter.com/DallasPD

Ty

Once again WS slams media with real info!!

I feel like I am in the twilight zone. Watching Fox4's live feed but now they are showing on their "live" feed they guy praying at the memorial and they are reporting a masked man. OBVIOUSLY (like others have speculated) this "live" feed is not so live. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only real thing happening is a unmedicated schizophrenic has arrived and is screaming at the flowers...........

I think he shall be gently removed in a few short minutes...................

I feel like I am in the twilight zone. Watching Fox4's live feed but now they are showing on their "live" feed they guy praying at the memorial and they are reporting a masked man. OBVIOUSLY (like others have speculated) this "live" feed is not so live. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so agree -- that is the station I am on, and they are way behind Jen Darme!!!! These guys are now saying there is a suspcious vehicle in the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406