TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, there are still a bunch of cop cars still roaring in

Just read the news on my Facebook page. Going back now to read this thread through. Just wanted to say I'm here.

Sad. Scared. Mad. Sad.

On CNN live: they are showing a picture of the suspect from behind at a rally. How did he get away with having that weapon out in public?

I don't think he had it at the rally. The shooting was from a parking garage. I am thinking he might have had the rifle in his trunk. And he went to the rally and scoped out where the cops were huddled together...and went back and found a place to shoot from?

OOPS---wrong--he was doing legal OPEN CARRY---gave his gun to a cop, apparently?

His big brother is wise. Smart thinking to hand the gun over like that! He should wait for a lawyer and a bodyguard before he talks to anyone.

Texas just passed the open carry law and many ' open carriers' were out in force in Dallas for the Trump rally. Could be there were other open carriers at this rally tonight to 'prevent any trouble' ? So I would say some in the crowd may have seen this guy and thought its' legal and not to make an issue of it? Hard to say. I'm speculating on that part .

"Suspect's" brother says suspect was with him during shootings, and that the brother told him to turn over gun to officer right then, which he did, possibly worong person suspected?!

4th officer has died :(

One died in surgury MSNBC

CBS interviewed brother , said he gave the gun to the cops?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-36...lando-Castile-black-men-shot-dead-police.html
Dallas Police officers shield bystanders after shots were fired in the middle of what had been a peaceful rally in the Texas city

Cops protecting people with their own bodies. Says alot.

Thoughts and prayers for the families of the officers who are deceased.
BBM This needs repeating. The rally itself was peaceful and not one bit of trouble. This was a planned and coordinated attack and only was held during the rally because many LEO's would be in one location. It's moo but it's true !

I don't think he had it at the rally. The shooting was from a parking garage. I am thinking he might have had the rifle in his trunk. And he went to the rally and scoped out where the cops were huddled together...and went back and found a place to shoot from?

They showed him marching at a rally and with protesters at a rally. Now, they are saying there is video of him at a rally. He had the rifle ON HIM, out in the open.

BBM This needs repeating. The rally itself was peaceful and not one bit of trouble. This was a planned and coordinated attack and only was held during the rally because many LEO's would be in one location. It's moo but it's true !

As it moves along , I agree with you. It sounded like they both went up there, got kinda organized , and began. moo

My girlfriend lives in Texas. The guy who was reported to have body armor on, was shown as having a workout belt on. According to my friend... Different people?

Maybe we are talking about different people. This guy had a red shirt on, camo pants and what appeared to be a vest of some sorts, and a helmet.

I can't watch right now. Can you clarify WHO gave his gun to an officer?? Thanks

The man wearing a camo t-shirt with a weapon, IDed by LE as a suspect. He was with his brother and some friends (according to his older brother who was just interviewed on Dallas TV) at the demonstration. After the first shots were fired his brother said go right now and give your gun to a police officer so there can be no mistakes. He watched him hand it over. Then little brother (the one pictured) left. The reporter interviewing older brother had talked to him earlier in the evening while little brother was with him but he doesn't remember if little brother was carrying a gun.

To the best of my recollection.

The guy MH that the news is showing as a "suspect" according to his brother was participating in the protest with an unloaded gun. His brother CH was very adamant that he is NOT part of this shooting. Watching live stream KTVT Dallas.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Oh keep the congressman off the air, they never know nuthin

this situation is moving around so quickly, very fluid. I think forming any concrete opinions wouldn't be wise.

The guy who was tweeted out as a suspect, his brother(at least someone claiming to be)is on fb live stream, said brother gave his gun to the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper