TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness on fox just criticizing police for drawing weapon on camo/body armor man who was just arrested. Zipping my lips bc I love our mods.
Double zip

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if the snipers set up, other people went out suspiciously dressed like camo/body armor man to pull resources in more than one way, giving actual shooters a chance to escape.

Witness on fox just criticizing police for drawing weapon on camo/body armor man who was just arrested. Zipping my lips bc I love our mods.

I wonder if they're talking about this guy in camo pants?

I forgot to put the link, one moment....

[video=twitter;751258672555106305]https://twitter.com/GalloVOA/status/751258672555106305[/video]

police chief have a person of interest

Humm starting to sound like it was planned moo

-- in terms of the two of them like were in contact

threatened a bomb is downtown moo

Sorry my posts are so erratic/not quoting people correctly. I don't usually post as things are happening and I'm apparently not too great at it. Also worried bc a young couple who are clients of my husbands are both dpd and working tonight.

Apparently some within the BLM crowd DO advocate ambushing/shooting police officers.

No, not anyone from BLM.

My son is active in their group in my city (he's a white guy). I've been to their rallies. They don't tolerate violence.

Watching this woman screaming and filming a cop right now, very upsetting.

11 officers were shot, and 1 civilian shot. THREE DEAD, THREE CRITICAL....

can we have the headline banner changed to show three dead officers....:cry:

OK, one arrested, one cornered, and they are releasing a pic - so it has to be three people right??

Yeah, this is sounding very planned

Yes! That is who she was discussing.

That looks suspiciously like they're just detaining anyone in camo, given the whole crowd around. I don't think he has body armor on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member