TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=2]Police chief: 3 officers killed, 7 others injured, at least 3 critically, after 'sniper' shooting during Dallas protest; suspects at large
[/h]

NO suspects in custody, search is underway. - CNN

What a terrible update. 😢

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

@WFAAChannel8

BREAKING: DPD Chief David Brown says 10 officers were shot by 2 snipers in downtown Dallas. 3 are dead, 3 are critical, and 2 are in surgery

I just watched the WFAA interview with a witness a little while ago. He said he saw a guy walking down the street who began shooting. He thought he was shooting an AR-15.

Maybe they were in both places - on the street and on top of the nearby building.

The whole world is about to be blind. Watching an "eye for an eye" unfold is something I had hoped to not witness at home.

I am surprised with all the marching and protesting that more violence has not happened elsewhere.

Witness on fox just criticizing police for drawing weapon on camo/body armor man who was just arrested. Zipping my lips bc I love our mods.

In one video it was three shots. The next video a lot of shots - how could that happen??

Leaving this candle here, sending my prayers up. image.jpeg

Witness on fox just criticizing police for drawing weapon on camo/body armor man who was just arrested. Zipping my lips bc I love our mods.

Uuuggggghhhhh!! Ok, now I'm right there with ya' Dog

I just watched the WFAA interview with a witness a little while ago. He said he saw a guy walking down the street who began shooting. He thought he was shooting an AR-15.

Maybe they were in both places - on the street and on top of the nearby building.

I caught that interview.

Wouldn't take long to get from the street to the second floor of the parking garage.

Also possible that shooters were pre-positioned.

Open carry of rifles (no license necessary) is permissible and, unfortunately, not unheard of at Dallas rallies.

I have a notion that , nationwide this is gonna cause some real problems. Folks are, understandably going to want to protest. Cops are gonna ber very stressed. Copycats? Govt is gonna try to clamp down on protests - by guess who? LE

Might escalate the whole mess quite a bit . moo

[h=2]DART police officer cries at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas after 10 officers shot, 3 killed - @dallasnewsphoto
[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members