TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't let this thread go all gun control. There are families who just lost loved ones. This isn't the place for it. Lots of fluidness to this situation still to hear and report. Let's please focus on that instead of gun laws.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Not one person has posted about gun control or gun laws! All I have read, is members being upset about the shootings from LE in other states and now these Snipers killing LE in Dallas.

It's important to make it clear the law in Texas allows people to openly carry guns though. If you don't know that it's hard to understand why the man in the picture (and others) were just casually walking around with their weapons.

It is a jarring image for those of us who live in states where this is not allowed. Thanks for clarifying it.

Car stopped on Freeway with lots of police activity. Appear to be checking a car with hazards on.

2m
Dallas Top News‏ @DallasTopNews
#Dallas police say an alleged suspect was “in a shootout” with Dallas SWAT officers and is now in custody

RSBM

Good. Part of me wants to know who they might be connected to , and if there are more groups out there planning a similar atrocity ; and the other part wants them punished to the fullest extent of TX law !!!!!!

This seems like a highly organized terrorist act. Even though this was a BLM rally, I don't think we can count out the fact that this could actually even be some kind of ISIS cell that just targeted this event because they knew there would be a high police presence.

Why would ISIS be targeting police officers?

I'm reading on Twitter that POI has been cleared by LE. Anyone have a MSM confirmation on that?

CNN showing live video of shooter??? Cops being shot. It's a very sad day, even though it already was...

Shooter was in black Chevy Tahoe.

Why would ISIS be targeting police officers?

I don't personally think it's ISIS, but I know here in Australia, in Melbourne, one guy physically attempted an ISIS-related attack on two police officers (they shot him dead) and I can immediately recall one other person who was fairly recently arrested for planning to do the same in Sydney. Oh and another guy (a 15 year old) shot and killed a civilian police worker (an IT guy, I think) last year in Sydney. He was also shot dead.

Police are definitely a favoured target of radicals.

(all had either expressed sympathy for ISIS or in the case of the guy arrested before he could carry out his plan, he'd had his passport cancelled attempting to join ISIS)

Omg showing video and it showed a cop just getting shot.

Two people in custody. Police chase underway, via CBSDFW-11 twitter

Correction, in custody after chase. Seems chase is over??

I'm crying. That was awful. They warned it was. But just seeing that officer run at the danger, then if they would have gone around the other side of the pillar it might have been a different outcome. That was awful. coward shot him in the back.

Can a MOD change the banner to 4 officers killed....:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member