Found Deceased TX - Nahomi Rodriguez, 19, Harlingen, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At least it would bring some closure if it's her, but somehow i was hoping for her alive...

Well, LE hasn't confirmed that it is her, so she might still be out there. This case is very strange in the fact that she would just accept a ride from an unknown person over her mother. I just hope that the family finds peace with whatever the outcome is.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

have thy ran down all locals with that description of vehicle? any partial license plate?

So very sad. I never knew that her remains were found.
RIP Nahomi [emoji257]

One Year Anniversary of Missing Harlingen Teenager

On this day, one year ago, a teenage employee left her job and was never seen again.

19-year-old Nahomi Rodriguez, who’s skeletal remains were found in a canal three months ago, was last seen on surveillance video outside her work at a McDonald’s in Harlingen on July 17, 2016.

A $25,000 reward is being offered for the arrest and conviction of the person responsible.

http://www.rgvproud.com/news/local-news/one-year-anniversary-of-missing-harlingen-teenager/767742775

Any new info?

Sent from my LG-K212 using Tapatalk

The Harlingen police have announced that they have a person of interest in this case (news published in Oct 2022), but are not naming the POI at this point.

"We do have a person of interest. We are not treating this as a cold case. This has been an open and active investigation the entire time. We worked very closely with the family and the district attorney's office on this case," Moore said Friday.

Moore said the person of interest is not in custody but had been interviewed before.
Police have person of interest in 2016 case involving Nahomi Rodriguez

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy