TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had a lawyer for years as a business owner. IMO it's more than likely that he and that lawyer reached out to a criminal one given the demeanour of the sheriff and the judgements being bantied about on SM (and similar inferences being made in this thread), in the public and by family friends of the suicide victim as well as at least one outright threat in that public domain, "he knows me tell him I'm coming" or whatever the exact words were.

I don't blame him a single, fracking iota for using that fracking money to protect himself. The sharks circling him without any basis is amazing.
I couldn't agree more.

After spending way too much time reading through hundreds of comments on social media and hundreds of comments on numerous San Antonio news stories, I've come to the conclusion that the NO supporters (meaning people that adamantly believe she would never do this), only want CW to be found guilty of this. They don't really want the truth to come out as they proclaim. If they were really seeking the truth, they would be open to all possibilities. IMO

I can't speak for the school districts in San Antonio but I know some schools require the parent to provide a current copy of the lease/mortgage when registering your child for school in order to prove that your address is zoned for that school. They will not accept any utility bills, PO box addresses, etc.

Right that’s typical. But if they previously lived in that zone and later moved, NO probably would have already provided that info. I can’t imagine the district would require those documents every year.

NOs Facebook and Instagram (which only dates to Aug 2017), do not have many photos, but some things of interest:

1- There are about 6 with her and bf on her instagram, and interestingly enough her friends that now speak so badly about him 'liked' every photo.

2- I can't find one photo of her together with her girls. Searching Google images I saw one with London, some with her son, the girls together, but not one with her and Alexa. Even MSM have created collage photos to show the 3 of them together. Don't know why this strikes me as odd, but it does for some reason...has anyone come across any recent photos of her with the girls?

3- Seeing a photo of the girls from Christmas is quite heartbreaking. 2 old dogs with them, and I wonder if they were there during the shooting. If only they could speak. (Alexa looks way too old for those pjs IMO and I might be reading too much into it, but she doesn't seem comfortable to me)

4- NO has a very sweet face, like she would be generally sweet-natured....yet the # of her tattoos flags a sort of contradiction to me. She shows them on her facebook profile, yet in many photos it seems like she's purposely covering them with her hair or a high neckline, kind of a conflicting image ... Just an observation, all IMO

View attachment 165754
NO Instagram

NO Facebook

hairbynichol

View attachment 165754

View attachment 165755
Okay this has bothered me too....no pics of her with the girls on her IG, but several with him. And the pics of her girls together are OLD.

Right that’s typical. But if they previously lived in that zone and later moved, NO probably would have already provided that info. I can’t imagine the district would require those documents every year.
Yes, these documents are required every year.

The districts also have attendance "officers" (not sure what they're called exactly) that literally go around verifying that students who attend their schools actually live in the district. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she stayed with her aunt every weekend because the mom hairdressed all day Saturday.

I don't think she was actively doing hair styling that often and likely not on weekends . It's more like if a rockstar has a girlfriend and the girlfriends job is to be his girlfriend. Maybe she still did hair. IDK... I think that the news has to list the profession as it is a classifier.

I can't speak for the school districts in San Antonio but I know some schools require the parent to provide a current copy of the lease/mortgage when registering your child for school in order to prove that your address is zoned for that school. They will not accept any utility bills, PO box addresses, etc.
Most school districts inside of San Antonio are hurting for enrollment....charter schools are attracting thousands from public school inner city districts

I don’t see anything sinister about not having pics of you with your kids, I may sound defensive but I think the last one I have is from 1.5 years ago and is a pretty crappy selfie.

I don’t think it means anything, especially with Alexa being a teenager.

Yes, these documents are required every year.

The districts also have attendance "officers" (not sure what they're called exactly) that literally go around verifying that students who attend their schools actually live in the district. <modsnip>

That’s surprising to me. I guess every region is different.

The more I think about it the more it seems very inefficient for a school district to require parents to provide such paperwork annually. The cost and effort it takes to collect and store those docs must be very draining financially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this has bothered me too....no pics of her with the girls on her IG, but several with him. And the pics of her girls together are OLD.

I don't use IG a lot, but you can't see my photos there unless you follow me (which I have to approve first). Obviously some photos can be set to public, so anyone can see those. It works pretty similarly on FB. Is it possible there are photos with her girls on either/both of these SM platforms that are set to private? If you (general you) looked up my FB profile, for example, the only photos you'll see are my cover photos and profile photos. Some people deliberately use cover and profile photos that don't include their children, but have photos of their children viewable if you're friends/follow them. Does that make sense? I'm not saying this is the case with NO, just that it's possible.

Just discovering and starting to follow this case from NC. Where can I find all inportant info to the case to get up to speed? Got basics from google news story hits but obviously there’s other fathers ans BF history IDK about.
TIA

I don't use IG a lot, but you can't see my photos there unless you follow me (which I have to approve first). Obviously some photos can be set to public, so anyone can see those. It works pretty similarly on FB. Is it possible there are photos with her girls on either/both of these SM platforms that are set to private? If you (general you) looked up my FB profile, for example, the only photos you'll see are my cover photos and profile photos. Some people deliberately use cover and profile photos that don't include their children, but have photos of their children viewable if you're friends/follow them. Does that make sense? I'm not saying this is the case with NO, just that it's possible.

With instagram, your whole profile is either public or private, unlike Facebook. So what we see on her insta is her full profile.

She stayed with her aunt most weekends - which is her dad’s sister- wouldn’t she have been with her dad often too? College Station isn’t that far away.

With instagram, your whole profile is either public or private, unlike Facebook. So what we see on her insta is her full profile.
Ah, so what we see on her IG is it? There's no second layer, so to speak, like you would see on FB if you "followed" her in IG? (Clearly I don't know how IG works! Ha!! I mainly log in from time to time to see my kids' accounts. I think I have one photo on my account.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove