TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• B17665D9-F4F1-4E71-A09F-CD9BE047CFFF.jpeg
    B17665D9-F4F1-4E71-A09F-CD9BE047CFFF.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Not sure if it’s wise to butt into the RMathers90 controversy, but there is something to back up one of the things they said. There’s this statement from Alexa’s father, indicating that she spent weekends with his sister/her aunt. It seems she did enjoy a close relationship with his family. I think - MOO - it’s beautiful that she had a lovely extended family (and that Nichol didn’t get in the way of it), and my sympathies go to them as well.

“Carlos Montez, who lives in College Station with his wife as she attends Texas A&M University, said his family is devastated by his daughter's death, as they had a close-knit relationship. He said Alexa Montez would stay with his sister every weekend and that his sister treated her as if she were her own daughter.”

Father identifies teen killed in triple shooting as Clark High School sophomore

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Doesn't CW have an attorney representing him? If the Sheriff wants the cell phone records, to protect CW's privacy I think the attorney would want a judge to order a search warrant. A judge might be hesitant to do so because of privacy concerns and LE not having enough probable cause: CNO's death has been ruled a suicide and CW has no motive to murder the daughters. What's the Sheriff's probable cause for the search warrant?

I think probable cause is problematic for the Sheriff and that's why the Sheriff has asked for the FBI's help. The feds might have an easier time obtaining cell tower information. This is all jmo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree and in many MSM articles, Sheriff Salazar has stated that CW is “cooperating fully” with LE. Withholding cell phone would contradict LE statements, I think. jmo

We don't know what, if any, information was withheld by CW. I think he would have to actually relinquish his phone to "turn over" the kind of data they want? Even then, would the phone itself have everything they need? Or would they have to go to the carrier? I really have no idea how that works; I just glaze over when those conversations get started around here. :oops::confused:

I don't think the family of CW can keep the phone records from being released. Just my opinion.

<modsnip: Leave the family out of this discussion.>

Truth is you can fake a suicide but you cant fake technology evidence.

Lets be honest what innocent person hires 3 attorneys before they have even been question? We have all seen the scenario played thousands of time before, a suspect is brought by the LE for questioning and the first thing is they say is "I want to speak to my attorney" or " No comment" That's whats being played out here except 3 attorneys were got before the first question was even asked.

Everything will come to light pretty soon like I said. Great job Sheriff keep pilling on the pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:
They can delay everything as much as possible and use every legal loop hole. And people wonder why we have a delay and no decision yet? There is you answer folks! IMO of course :)

Lets be honest what innocent person hires 3 attorneys before they have even been question? We have all seen the scenario played thousands of time before, a suspect is brought by the LE for questioning and the first thing is they say is "I want to speak to my attorney" or " No comment" That's whats being played out here except 3 attorneys were got before the first question was even asked.

Everything will come to light pretty soon like I said. Great job Sheriff keep pilling on the pressure.
BBM Duscle, what do you believe will come to light? That LE will ultimately find that CW was responsible for all 3 deaths? I’m just trying to understand how you seem so positive that something will come out.

They can delay everything as much as possible and use every legal loop hole. And people wonder why we have a delay and no decision yet? There is you answer folks! IMO of course :)

BBM
Where is this information or is it your assumption/presumption again?

IMO

Regarding the ongoing discussion of the phone records, I believe NO, CW and AM (16yo daughter of NO) will all have cell phones and perhaps other tablets and computers to interrogate data and then there is the matter of getting the data on cell phone pinging of cell towers to try to triangulate the user(s). My lay understanding is this process is quite complicated and can include forensic recovery of deleted data.

IMO

Handing over a phone or other e device is just the beginning of what may be a month of more of forensic analyses. I believe it would be a mistake to rush to judgment based on the time required for these analyses. The persons of interest have no control over that.

This is all IMO from a lay person perspective. If there is an expert in this thread please expound. Thank you.

I would imagine that CW's family always has a law firm, and they didn't suddenly get hired. Although, they did get involved.

I may be wrong about this but I didn’t think CW hired any attorneys immediately after he reported the bodies, LE showing up, LE towing his car, etc. I actually thought it was quite a bit later, when “social media” took over. After hopping on just one random FB page today (1 of hundreds) and reading the comments; I don’t blame him one bit for hiring multiple attorneys. IMO

Is Clark the closest high school to where they lived?
If not, that’s quite a drive to and from every day.
It is not the correct HS for where they lived. Clark would have been a drive but maybe it was the HS she went to her Freshman year. Do we know where NO and the kids lived last year - her daughters Freshman year of HS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME