TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also the 2017 case of Megan Hargan who killed her sister and mother and staged the scene to look like M/S. It was at first accepted and announced as such but in 2018 she was charged with murdering them both. LE said they knew pretty quickly that the scene was staged but kept quiet about it and continued to investigate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insideedition.com/woman-staged-mother-and-sisters-killings-look-murder-suicide-police-say-48362?amp

Thank you.

I'm hoping the girls were killed in their sleep! Seems easy enough to shoot someone in the heart and be successful if they are sleeping.

Agree. But someone posted earlier that they were all in one room. I don't know if this is official information but if true it would make it unlikely they were killed while asleep, at least not both of them.

Yep and that's why I say I am not buying the autopsy report about this scene crime - you know what the LE are not buying it too.

Where in that comment does the sheriff say he is not a suspect? The LE was being evasive with his answer. And lets be honest do you really think the LE will openly tell the press that yes he is a suspect? I mean come on. When the press asked the LE about Chris Watts being a suspect they did not say he was one and rightly so. Why should they tell the press what they are working on?

What should be noted is that the sheriff has not said they have ruled the BF out as being a suspect. They have not cleared him of being a suspect or POI. Until the LE publicly rule him out as a suspect then IMO he continues to remain one.

They took his truck and yet to return it and also have told the press they are yet to fully corroborated his story. And people say he is not a suspect? Okaaaaaaay if you say so :)

Regardless he can't be discussed on here as a suspect until he is named as one by LE.

On Mysanantonio.com they just announced that the mother and 16 yr old daughter died of gunshot wounds to the head. I can’t seem to attach the article but it just came out. They are not saying anything about the 10 yo because they need to confirm her identity. I’m assuming it will be the same COD. Edited to add; both died of a single gunshot wound to the head.

I know. :) I read your post yesterday and agree that this was the likely reason. But I was wondering if they all perished quickly given the higher possibility of an "unsuccessful" shot.

If all shots were through the heart would that give an indication of the level of experience of the shooter?
IF? I didn't read anyone was shot through the heart.

On Mysanantonio.com they just announced that the mother and 16 yr old daughter died of gunshot wounds to the head. I can’t seem to attach the article but it just came out. They are not saying anything about the 10 yo because they need to confirm her identity. I’m assuming it will be the same COD.

Unless it's backed up by a direct statement by LE/press release, I no longer put much stock in media reports. Accurate reporting is nearly dead.

On Mysanantonio.com they just announced that the mother and 16 yr old daughter died of gunshot wounds to the head. I can’t seem to attach the article but it just came out. They are not saying anything about the 10 yo because they need to confirm her identity. I’m assuming it will be the same COD. Edited to add; both died of a single gunshot wound to the head.
Link Please....

I think u are on point even if he was a terrible boyfriend. No motive!!

No motive? hmmm.... lets see What about DV / Crime of passion? They had an argument he got mad at her shot her. And having 2 daughters as witnesses was not going to happen so they had to go too.

Y'all forgot about Oscar Pistorius that quickly? He and 1000000+ similar cases???. Makes perfect sense to assume this is no different.

What does not make perfect sense is why a mother will kill her 2 daughters over a guy who is not even their father, a guy who she has know for less than 2 years who her work colleagues have reported for being violent towards her.

Yes I know some husbands/wives kill their kids to get back at their partners but this? Well of course anything is possible depression, anger, jealousy, hormones or whatever it's called.

Mysanantonio.com link above is the online, free site of the San Antonio Express-News, the city daily. I see no reason to trust the local newspaper less than local law enforcement, unless you don't trust anyone, which makes life a bit difficult. If the local paper says it was a gunshot wound to the head, I believe it.

No motive? hmmm.... lets see What about DV / Crime of passion? They had an argument he got mad at her shot her. And having 2 daughters as witnesses was not going to happen so they had to go too.

Y'all forgot about Oscar Pistorius that quickly? He and 1000000+ similar cases???. Makes perfect sense to assume this is no different.

What does not make perfect sense is why a mother will kill her 2 daughters over a guy who is not even their father, a guy who she has know for less than 2 years who her work colleagues have reported for being violent towards her.

Yes I know some husbands/wives kill their kids to get back at their partners but this? Well of course anything is possible depression, anger, jealousy, hormones or whatever it's called.

Why assume that if it’s a murder/suicide, NO did it over her boyfriend? FWIW, 9 years after her and an ex divorced, there were restraining order(s) and court activity between the two. Something seems very high conflict about that to me, whether it’s her, the ex, or both of them. Not to mention NO was arrested in 2014 for domestic assault (charged were dropped when the victim didn’t show to court, not because she was necessarily innocent).

I do understand that she could have possibly been suicidal, after 2 failed marriage and now a 3rd break up, etc.

But it is really hard for me to accept that she would shoot her beloved girls in the head that night. I know, I know, it happens...it's just hard to accept....

At the same time, it's hard for me to see this boyfriend killing the girls as well. You have to be a pretty sick, vile monster to shoot a 10 yr old girl in the head...but someone did , so....?

Mysanantonio.com link above is the online, free site of the San Antonio Express-News, the city daily. I see no reason to trust the local newspaper less than local law enforcement, unless you don't trust anyone, which makes life a bit difficult. If the local paper says it was a gunshot wound to the head, I believe it.
Who is their source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members