TX - Nicholas, 7, Zayden, 9, Jovion, 11, Javier, 11, Jarod, 14, & Jamerian, 18, taken by mother & stepfather, Cypress, 18 Oct 2022 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
A Texas Amber Alert has been issued for 5 children who were last seen in Cypress in Harris County, local officials say. They are believed to be with relatives and anyone with information is urged to call 911 immediately.

The children were last seen at around 5:30 a.m. on Tuesday in the 8700 block of Marina Alto Lane in Cypress, a suburb of Houston. Details about the circumstances of their disappearance were not immediately released.

The children have been identified as 7-year-old Nicholas Menina, 9-year-old Zayden Menina, 11-year-old Jovion Menina, 11-year-old Javier Menina, and 14-year-old Jarod Menina. Their older brother, 18-year-old Jamerian Robinson, is also missing.

The children’s mother and stepfather, 40-year-old Zaikiya Duncan and 27-year-old Jova Terrell, have been identified as suspects in their disappearance. They may be driving in a silver Mitsubishi Outlander with Louisiana license plate number 234EUF.

Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of the missing children should contact Harris County Precinct 5 Constables Dispatch Office at 281-463-6666.

@MattSeedorff
Biological Mom Zaikiya Duncan and her boyfriend Jova Terrell are in the process of being charged with Injury to a Child (1st Degree Felony). They are currently on the run with 5 of her children. An Amber Alert has been issued

Attachments

• A80BBA1A-8F0F-4D0F-88BE-17DB2E78DDD1.jpeg
    A80BBA1A-8F0F-4D0F-88BE-17DB2E78DDD1.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2D8313C6-2EAD-4C6C-83F8-2DCD987C1CE9.jpeg
    2D8313C6-2EAD-4C6C-83F8-2DCD987C1CE9.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
@MattSeedorff
Biological Mom Zaikiya Duncan and her boyfriend Jova Terrell are in the process of being charged with Injury to a Child (1st Degree Felony). They are currently on the run with 5 of her children. An Amber Alert has been issued
Does the felony charge relate to the 18 year as he was also considered missing? Is 18 classed as a child in that state?

@MattSeedorff

"They are currently on the run with 5 of her children"

The way that's worded makes it sound as though she has more children than these listed. [maybe they are referring to the missing 18 yr old?']

"They are currently on the run with 5 of her children"

The way that's worded makes it sound as though she has more children than these listed. [maybe they are referring to the missing 18 yr old?']

The children​

• N. Menina, 8
  • Z.Menina, 10
  • J Menina, 12
  • J Menina, 12
  • J Menina, 14

NOV 3, 2012

N. Menia, 24, and Zaikiya Duncan, 30, both of 6630 Siegen Lane, Apartment 139, were booked with one count each of cruelty to juveniles by East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office deputies.

According to the affidavits, one of the couple’s children was sent to Our Lady of the Lake Medical Center’s Pediatric Burn Unit by school officials for treatment of injuries — including burns to both feet, genitalia and buttocks and bruising to several places on the child’s body.

Medical staff said the burns were consistent with being submerged in hot water, the affidavit says.

Duncan told the deputies she and her husband, Menia, routinely discipline the child by making the child get in a push up position for an hour, which causes the victim’s hand to swell, according to the affidavits.

The child also was regularly forced to sleep on a closet floor with boards placed in front of the door to keep the victim from “escaping” and “stealing food” from the kitchen, the affidavits say.

@MycahABC13

UPDATE: The biological mother, Zaikiya Duncan, her boyfriend, Jova Terrell, and one of their children were found in Baton Rouge near the LSU campus. Pct. 5 says they adults said they dropped the other children off with a relative. Police are looking into that.

Attachments

• 1EEFCD88-8270-4CBA-B5A0-9589C4753F12.jpeg
    1EEFCD88-8270-4CBA-B5A0-9589C4753F12.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 169D382A-696A-4B8E-87D1-BC42C9F4EE4A.jpeg
    169D382A-696A-4B8E-87D1-BC42C9F4EE4A.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 70
Poor kids.
I'm worried about the 18 yr old since the next oldest two were so abused and malnourished.

Eta: I see all kids are accounted for.
Imo
The media seems to not mention the 18 yo since he wasn't part of amber alert. But he is a teen. Hope he doesn't get forgotten by the system or other family members. If he lived there and witnessed abuse and was also an abuse victim, he will need help too.
The more I learned, the more upset i get over this whole thing. Beautiful mom in an expensive house and nice neighborhood doesn't mean thing are great for family.
Also I assume she pulled them out of school. Possibly to hide abuse?
To be honest... not sure I would have opened my door at 5 am for them. Pitty that they didn't know their neighbors.

DMB, already found the answer to my question.
From the above DM article:

"At least five other siblings - 7-year-old Nicholas Menina, 10-year-old Zayden Menina, 12-year-old Jovion Menina, 12-year-old Javier Menina, and 14-year-old Jarod Menina - were rescued by police, one of whom was still with Duncan and Terrell, while the other four had been left with relatives throughout Louisiana."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back