TX - Nicholas, 7, Zayden, 9, Jovion, 11, Javier, 11, Jarod, 14, & Jamerian, 18, taken by mother & stepfather, Cypress, 18 Oct 2022 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imo
The media seems to not mention the 18 yo since he wasn't part of amber alert. But he is a teen. Hope he doesn't get forgotten by the system or other family members. If he lived there and witnessed abuse and was also an abuse victim, he will need help too.
The more I learned, the more upset i get over this whole thing. Beautiful mom in an expensive house and nice neighborhood doesn't mean thing are great for family.
Also I assume she pulled them out of school. Possibly to hide abuse?
To be honest... not sure I would have opened my door at 5 am for them. Pitty that they didn't know their neighbors.
I'm sure the "parents" did not want any of their children knowing anyone in the neighborhood. Very much like the other family we followed here on WS (can't remember the names, d'oh, at this moment), mom & pop probably home-schooled -- SMH at what they would "teach" -- and kept them in the home at all times.
Somehow the two escaped -- thank Heaven -- and finally found someone who would help.

Why, why, why? Because they were cruel and because they could. If the "parents" were abused when they were growing up, all the reason for them to be sure they didn't do it to their children -- several WS'ers here have done that -- but that was not the case here. SMH.
At least the wheels of justice are rolling now.

He!! is not hot enuff for these two.

Last edited:
:(

Last edited:
at the link - " According to Louisiana court documents from 10 years ago, a then 5-year-old child of Duncan's was taken from school to a local hospital to be treated for burns to his feet, genitals, and other parts of his body."

this sounds like it was the same boy. what a monster.
How did she still even have custody of her kids after the first go around?

:(

Imo
So dad lives in Baton Rouge. I wonder how he figures in the past allegation and will he get the kids now.

I'm sure the "parents" did not want any of their children knowing anyone in the neighborhood. Very much like the other family we followed here on WS (can't remember the names, d'oh, at this moment), mom & pop probably home-schooled -- SMH at what they would "teach" -- and kept them in the home at all times.
Somehow the two escaped -- thank Heaven -- and finally found someone who would help.

Why, why, why? Because they were cruel and because they could. If the "parents" were abused when they were growing up, all the reason for them to be sure they didn't do it to their children -- several WS'ers here have done that -- but that was not the case here. SMH.
At least the wheels of justice are rolling now.

He!! is not hot enuff for these two.
I think you mean the Turpins, but the SM vids of mom and kids dancing also reminds me of the Harts.

Unfreakinbelievable that mom still had custody of these kids. Thank goodness they escaped from that ridiculou$ hou$e, and God bless the neighbor who let them in!

There still is no update in the Harris County court site, so guessing they have not extradited them yet.

I shall keep my eye out.
Hopefully they are tearing that house up and getting all the evidence to lock these people away for the rest of their days. I just hope these kids are getting the best treatment in the system. I remember the Turpin kids had some struggles in the beginning, until the public got more involved. These kids might not have that chance.

What is a bit odd to me is that she has 8 kids right? But if you look at a lot of her SM, she only has 4 of them on there. Maybe the 4 that submitted easier? No one wondered where the other kids were?

The homes they were living in, are a new development. Some of the houses being finished in June 2022. So I am wondering if any of her neighbors even knew the older kids existed? They must not have had them enrolled in school. Texas probably starts in August so someone would have noticed the signs of all of this.

She has one video where you can clearly see a lock on the fridge.
The video where she is going to show people how to prepare bacon wrapped chicken and she talks about ”family time” with one of her kids… OMG! that totally freaked me out. She looks cray-cray in the eyes.

Thanks for the tik toc link. i don’t “do” tik took so hadn’t even looked for her there.

Edited because autocorrect is NOT my friend!

The video where she is going to show people how to prepare bacon wrapped chicken and she talks about ”family time” with one of her kids… OMG! that totally freaked me out. She looks cray-cray in the eyes.

Thanks for the tik toc link. i don’t “do” tik took so hadn’t even looked for her there.

Edited because autocorrect is NOT my friend!
Yeah she seems off in some videos. The Video where she did the telling my kids someone wants to fight me trend. It is the one with the little boy in orange playing games. I found it really odd that when she got to the bottom of the stairs she kept the camera away from the walkway. You can quickly see a big pot with like some cleaning spray at first. The boys walk down, she almost follows them, then stops, she cuts the video then the stuff in the background looks gone & picked up and the boys are back upstairs when it starts again. But she keeps the camera pointing to the left. Being that the teen twins said they were locked in the laundry room, I am wondering if this is where they were. It would make sense for the laundry room to be on the first floor, as it is in most homes, usually near a garage.

The twins did say she gave them a bucket to use for a bathroom and I thought I seen they also used a bucket to like bath in. I wonder if it was actually those big pots.

It made me emotional watching her cook knowing well & good that the smell was most likely all through the house, and knowing that the teens were probably smelling the food being cooked, but knowing that they potentially did not get any of that food.

She has one video where you can clearly see a lock on the fridge.
horrible. seeing that lock while she is demonstrating for her tiktok followers her cooking skills and teaching one child what she is doing while her twins were probably chained and starving just a room away. no words for that kind of sick and twisted.

-
Neighbor Sonya Jancan remembered what she now considers cries for help.
“My mom came over one day and she said, 'Oh, the little girl next door asked me for some crackers.' I was like, 'OK, well, that's kind of weird. Like, did you give it to her?' She's like, 'Yeah, I did.' And then she came back a few days later and asked for it again. And, I was just like, maybe the mom wasn't home. Maybe she was hungry,” Jancan said.
-
Louisiana court documents described the abuse.
In 2010, police were called to investigate large bruises and scabs on one of the then-3-year-old’s buttocks. Duncan said it was from a belt spanking and no charges were filed.
Then, in 2012, Duncan was arrested after a school employee noticed one of the twins was having trouble sitting. Medical workers discovered burns and bruises on his body. Investigators later found scars and bruises on his twin sister.
-
“The similarities are horribly striking. Houston needs to know what we know and what we have, and we need to know what Houston knows and has, and further work has to be done,” Moore said.
Moore said he's unsure if Louisiana authorities could have done something more to protect the children while they were in Baton Rouge.

-
Neighbor Sonya Jancan remembered what she now considers cries for help.
“My mom came over one day and she said, 'Oh, the little girl next door asked me for some crackers.' I was like, 'OK, well, that's kind of weird. Like, did you give it to her?' She's like, 'Yeah, I did.' And then she came back a few days later and asked for it again. And, I was just like, maybe the mom wasn't home. Maybe she was hungry,” Jancan said.
-
Louisiana court documents described the abuse.
In 2010, police were called to investigate large bruises and scabs on one of the then-3-year-old’s buttocks. Duncan said it was from a belt spanking and no charges were filed.
Then, in 2012, Duncan was arrested after a school employee noticed one of the twins was having trouble sitting. Medical workers discovered burns and bruises on his body. Investigators later found scars and bruises on his twin sister.
-
“The similarities are horribly striking. Houston needs to know what we know and what we have, and we need to know what Houston knows and has, and further work has to be done,” Moore said.
Moore said he's unsure if Louisiana authorities could have done something more to protect the children while they were in Baton Rouge.
This is outrageous.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo