GUILTY TX - Noted sniper Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield slain at Erath County gun range

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ken Kalthoff @KenKalthoffNBC5 · 3m 3 minutes ago
Taya Kyle is the first state witness #AmericanSniper trial @NBCDFW

B9lB6AzIcAA_NsC.jpg:large

Ken Kalthoff @KenKalthoffNBC5 · 1m 1 minute ago
Taya Kyle is immediately emotional on the #AmericanSniper trial witness stand. @NBCDFW

B9lCZApIEAE1yVu.jpg:large

Jim Douglas WFAA @wfaajdouglas · 58s 59 seconds ago
Chris Kyle's widow Taya takes the stand. She can barely speak. Tears as she tries to say his name.

B9lCag5IcAAuBOB.jpg:large

Jason Howerton @jason_howerton · 3m 3 minutes ago
Taya Kyle already in tears... she was asked for the name of the man she was married to. This is absolutely gut-wrenching

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 8s 8 seconds ago
Taya Kyle said #ChrisKyle left Navy in 2009. Had been in for about 10 years. She is describing his deployments in Iraq. #AmericanSniper

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 13s 13 seconds ago
Prosecutor Jane Starnes questioning Taya Kyle about what her husband did in Iraq as a sniper. He would do "overwatch," take out threats

Jason Howerton @jason_howerton · 2m 2 minutes ago
Asked to tell the jury the name of the man she was married to, a teary-eyed Taya Kyle choked back tears and replied, "Chris Kyle.

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 17s 18 seconds ago
Taya: I'm not nervous. I'm just emotional. #AmericanSniper

Jason Howerton @jason_howerton · 1m 1 minute ago
Taya Kyle tells prosecution: "I'm sorry. I’m not nervous, I’m just emotional." #AmericanSniper

Jim Douglas WFAA @wfaajdouglas · 2m 2 minutes ago
Her breaths are shaky.
"I'm sorry. I'm not nervous, just emotional."

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 29s 29 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle attended Tarleton and rode in the rodeo. Taya telling more about her husband's life before joining the Navy.

Ken Kalthoff @KenKalthoffNBC5 · 2m 2 minutes ago
Taya Kyle describes Navy work of #AmericanSniper sniper Chris Kyle in Eddie Routh murder trial @NBCDFW

B9lDTTrIEAEHHQE.jpg:large

Were only the opening statements televised? None of my feeds are working now.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1m 1 minute ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth Taya recalls marrying Chris in March of 2002. Explains Navy service. Went in 1999-2009.

#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth Taya recalling life before the Navy - Chris was a rodeo man.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 37s 38 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth regarding Chris’ best selling book, he didn’t want to write one but didn’t want someone else to do it

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 39s 39 seconds ago
"He's such a unique person, because he's so humble... but he also had this skill that you maybe wouldn't necessarily put it together."

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 8s 8 seconds ago
Sniper work took a lot of heart, because to save people he had to take a life.

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 30s 31 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle had 160 confirmed kills. Taya explains what it takes for the kills to be confirmed with the Navy. #AmericanSniper

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 50s 51 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth Taya says her husband was very humble

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 11s 12 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth Prosecutor Jane Starnes is the one questioning Taya Kyle this morning.

Taya Kyle: Chris didn't want to write "American Sniper." He only did it because others would've wrote story and he wanted it right.

#snipertrial. Asked where he served. She says Falujah where contractors were burned.

#snipertrial. Then she says Ramadi, where 2 friends died beside him. She talks directly to jury.

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 5m 5 minutes ago
"He's such a unique person, because he's so humble... but he also had this skill that you maybe wouldn't necessarily put it together.

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 3m 3 minutes ago
#ChrisKyle had 160 confirmed kills. Taya explains what it takes for the kills to be confirmed with the Navy. #AmericanSniper

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 1m 1 minute ago
Taya: Kyle had two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars of valor. #AmericanSniper

Taya: "He has family here. Texas boy through and through."

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 3m 3 minutes ago
#ChrisKyle #AmericanSniper #EddieRouth Taya says being a sniper took a lot. To save lives you had to end lives

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 15s 15 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #snipertrial #EddieRouth Chris had 160 confirmed kills, 2 silver stars and 5 bronze stars of valor.

Jason Howerton @jason_howerton · 47s 47 seconds ago
Prosecution having Taya walk jury through Chris Kyle's military career and career after the SEALs in great detail. Routh has yet to be named

There are some media stories that say he never saw active combat. I will be anxious to see what the truth is.

Veterans can have PTSD even if they never saw active combat. Look how many civilians are diagnosed after car accidents, assaults, natural disasters, etc.

I'm curious because if Kyle took him out to the range as part of a PTSD treatment, and I'm assuming his mom introduced them after her son's diagnosis. I don't know if it's something she would just make up.

Taya descirbes what #ChrisKyle did with his military training co, Craft International. He regularly used the gun range where he was killed

Taya Kyle describes Kyles sniper kills as seen in movie #AmericanSniper at Eddie Routh trial @NBCDFW

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 48s 48 seconds ago
Taya describing Rough Creek Lodge in Glen Rose. "The kids can dig for fossils." #AmericanSniper

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 22s 22 seconds ago
Taya and Chris Kyle have two children, a son and daughter. They were 8 and 6 when Kyle was killed.

Ken Kalthoff @KenKalthoffNBC5 · 50s 50 seconds ago
Eddie Ray Routh listens silently to Kyle's wife at #AmericanSniper murder trial @NBCDFW

#ChrisKyle #snipertrial #EddieRouth Chris helped open CRAFT Intl, a company that trained law enforcement and military.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 52s 52 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #snipertrial #EddieRouth Chris regularly went to Rough Creek Lodge as part of his work with CRAFT. X

#ChrisKyle #snipertrial #EddieRouth Taya is talking about her children, who were 8 & 6 years old when their father was murdered.

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 6s 7 seconds ago
Chris Kyle with his parents

B9lHB4VIEAEtKKB.jpg:large

Taya Kyle sobs over family pictures admitted as evidence in #AmericanSniper murder trial @NBCDFW

B9lG9i3IQAAJnSk.jpg:large

Jason Howerton @jason_howerton · 4m 4 minutes ago
Taya Kyle being asked to review several photos to determine if she recognizes the people in them. She just tearfully replied, "Yes."

Jason Howerton @jason_howerton · 1m 1 minute ago
Taya Kyle reviewing personal photos of her late husband, Chris Kyle... she's breaking down as she describes photo of her, Chris &their child

There is nothing worse than watching a widow mourning in unthinkable grief. I feel a little sick. :(

Ken Kalthoff @KenKalthoffNBC5 · 56s 57 seconds ago
Kyle family picture at time Taya Kyle learned 2nd child coming @NBCDFW #AmericanSniper

B9lHawFIIAEiR0W.jpg:large

Jim Douglas WFAA @wfaajdouglas · 51s 51 seconds ago
#snipertrial Taya is known for her strength. She breaks down as she is shown family photos. Apologizes to jurors.

B9lHoFhIMAAQciD.jpg:large

#snipertrial Chris Kyle with parents. Taya says she rarely knew him clean shaven.

B9lH-BTIQAAxNE5.jpg:large

Tasha Tsiaperas @ttsiaperas · 2m 2 minutes ago
Taya crying as prosecutor Jane Starnes shows photos of #ChrisKyle and his family. #AmericanSniper

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 56s 57 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #snipertrial #EddieRouth Taya says Chris was a big help at home during his breaks in depolyment

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 28s 29 seconds ago
#ChrisKyle #snipertrial #EddieRouth the last photo was Chris hiding Easter eggs for his small children the year before he was killed.

Ken Kalthoff @KenKalthoffNBC5 · 2m 2 minutes ago
During breaks in deployment wife Taya says Chris Kyle did helpful stuff at home @NBCDFW #AmericanSniper

B9lIRpXIQAAMRNb.jpg:large

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back