GUILTY TX - Noted sniper Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield slain at Erath County gun range

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Joel Thomas ‏@CBS11Joel 1h1 hour ago
..., ballistics expert. @CBSDFW #snipertrial #AmericanSniper #ChrisKyle #EddieRayRouth

B9wEcz5CAAEXWqM.jpg

Wow, I wonder who Routh was talking to when Officer Cole overheard that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye gads!!!!!!!!! Please go read the tweets. ERR told the Erath Co. Jailer the night of the murder he felt bad about killing Kyle & Littlefield, but they wouldn't talk to him & that's why he killed them. Sure hope that's not considered a valid motive for murder!!

No, but it does sound pretty insane, IMO.

Thank you for posting the updates, Cortne & YesorNo.

After today I firmly believe he will get LWOP. def a sick one. Can see it in his empty eyes. Can't believe I'm gonna say this but I wish he had taken himself out instead.

Jmo and thinking out loud.
TGIF yall. Happy weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good end to the week for prosecution. May it please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks , Yesorno, for posting so many tweets. Makes it easier to try and understand what is going on in the courtroom with different perspectives.

I'm glad that goldpatrol has a #chadlittlefield hashtag. It bothers me that in many reports he is "and friend"

ERR needs to be put away for life. Not sure yet if that should be in a prison or a hospital.

The one thing I am convinced of is the VA failed him. He also served his country. No, he wasn't in a position like Kyle and not with as much importance, but he served where we sent him. As a result, he should be able to get proper medical treatment. Ñot -catch, medicate, release.They failed him. And they failed Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield. If they had done their job, Chris Kyle wouldn't have needed to try and do it for them. If they had done their job, ERR would have been in a hospital, not out killing people.

It is too late for ERR.
But if that part is ignored , we invite similar acts in the future. There is a reason that so many vets commit suicide everyday.

We are failing them.

MOO MOO MOO

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Thanks , Yesorno, for posting so many tweets. Makes it easier to try and understand what is going on in the courtroom with different perspectives.

I'm glad that goldpatrol has a #chadlittlefield hashtag. It bothers me that in many reports he is "and friend"

ERR needs to be put away for life. Not sure yet if that should be in a prison or a hospital.

The one thing I am convinced of is the VA failed him. He also served his country. No, he wasn't in a position like Kyle and not with as much importance, but he served where we sent him. As a result, he should be able to get proper medical treatment. Ñot -catch, medicate, release.They failed him. And they failed Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield. If they had done their job, Chris Kyle wouldn't have needed to try and do it for them. If they had done their job, ERR would have been in a hospital, not out killing people.

It is too late for ERR.
But if that part is ignored , we invite similar acts in the future. There is a reason that so many vets commit suicide everyday.

We are failing them.

MOO MOO MOO

Thank you.

It is too late for ERR.

We are failing them.

MOO MOO MOO

BBM I believe this also. Such a sin, IMO.

I think he was self-medicating himself with drugs to relieve whatever pain he had in his mind, also, which didn't help anything, just made him more paranoid (hence the "they weren't talking to me"- maybe?)

:moo:

Whenever I think the VA might not have done enough I remember that the defendant told a friend he was pretending to have symptoms to get a disability.

Whenever I think the VA might not have done enough I remember that the defendant told a friend he was pretending to have symptoms to get a disability.

I'm looking at his actions. An article I read on one site yesterday was making the case that he did not have ptsd but also reported him having violent outburst twice in Iraq. Leaving one marine with a brain injury. He allegedly had an episode the week before killing Chris and Chad and there are others that were alleged. We will see if they are proven. If all are true, then there is a pattern of mental breaks.

So far, (and my mind could change depending on evidence) it appears he is schizophrenic. Perhaps he told his friend he was faking ptsd because he didn't want to admit he was losing his sanity.

If he is schizophrenic then the VA should have made the diagnosis and treated him. IDC if a vet has diabetes and it has nothing to do with their service. Because of their service, they deserve decent medical care, all courtesy of the United States. MOO

I'm looking at his actions. An article I read on one site yesterday was making the case that he did not have ptsd but also reported him having violent outburst twice in Iraq. Leaving one marine with a brain injury. He allegedly had an episode the week before killing Chris and Chad and there are others that were alleged. We will see if they are proven. If all are true, then there is a pattern of mental breaks.

So far, (and my mind could change depending on evidence) it appears he is schizophrenic. Perhaps he told his friend he was faking ptsd because he didn't want to admit he was losing his sanity.

If he is schizophrenic then the VA should have made the diagnosis and treated him. IDC if a vet has diabetes and it has nothing to do with their service. Because of their service, they deserve decent medical care, all courtesy of the United States. MOO

Something like this wouldn't surprise me. It happens all the time. Even in 2015, and even among fellow veterans there is a lot of stigma and asking for help is seen as a sign of weakness. Better to be thought of as sly than crazy.

I agree it sounds like he might have schizophrenia (and possibly PTSD). The way you phrased it - catch, medicate, release - is the perfect description. Diagnose him, fill his prescriptions, send him off and hope he shows up for his next appointment. I've seen it too many times.

Do you have a link to something about this? I've been searching everywhere but can't seem to narrow it down. Thanks.

Something like this wouldn't surprise me. It happens all the time. Even in 2015, and even among fellow veterans there is a lot of stigma and asking for help is seen as a sign of weakness. Better to be thought of as sly than crazy.

I agree it sounds like he might have schizophrenia (and possibly PTSD). The way you phrased it - catch, medicate, release - is the perfect description. Diagnose him, fill his prescriptions, send him off and hope he shows up for his next appointment. I've seen it too many times.
I think it would hold true to minimize mental illness whether a person is military or not. Our society tends to stigmatize it. Also, it is scary when your body betrays you and fails, I can't imagine how much more so when it is your mind. People probably want to deny it even to their own self.

I think it would hold true to minimize mental illness whether a person is military or not. Our society tends to stigmatize it. Also, it is scary when your body betrays you and fails, I can't imagine how much more so when it is your mind. People probably want to deny it even to their own self.

Oh yeah, it's bad everywhere. I just meant specifically if he were speaking to another Marine.

I wonder if when he started getting sick he (and his family) simply assumed it was PTSD?

Maybe he is truly mentally ill .... Evidently he will not adhere to medical advice. I mean he was sent to mental professionals many times before the killings.. No hospital can treat you beyond your will to be treated. So... My opinion is he should be locked away, if mentally ill , treated and never be set loose on society again. Ever. Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back