GUILTY TX - Noted sniper Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield slain at Erath County gun range

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What makes TX so special? Do they only find mothers who drown their children not guilty by reason of insanity, or what?
Heh. This isn't about Andrea Yates.

Wow, at the quickness! I'm shocked and amazed at it. AZ needs to be so embarrassed. Wow.

I hope this brings a measure of peace to Chris and Chad's familIes.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

NowThis ‏@nowthisnews 2m2 minutes ago
JUST IN: TX jury found ex-Marine Eddie Ray Routh guilty of killing real-life American Sniper Chris Kyle & 1 other man

B-qQfQnUAAA-yBX.jpg

And some folks still can't be bothered to learn Chad Littlefield' s name. I cannot express enough how that irks me.

So glad he's guilty. :woot:

I didn't realize Kyle's clip was empty.
That explains so much more as well.
He knew he wouldn't win against them both. :furious:

Justice has been served. A special thank you to YESorNO and everyone else here to dedicated so much effort to this case.

These brave men were heroes in life, and will forever be remembered for their tireless dedication to veterans, and their love of family and country. They will be sorely missed.

:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And some folks still can't be bothered to learn Chad Littlefield' s name. I cannot express enough how that irks me.

ITA. Perhaps our distinguished Mods will add his name to this thread. I've made a respectful request.

Yes, "Sniper Chris Kyle and Veteran Chad Littlefield slain" would suffice. :twocents:

Justice has been served. A special thank you to YESorNO and everyone else here to dedicated so much effort to this case.

These brave men were heroes in life, and will forever be remembered for their tireless dedication to veterans, and their love of family and country. They will be sorely missed.

Yes, a special thank you to YesorNo. She gave us a front row seat for the trial! I am so relieved & happy about the verdict!! I'm a worrier so I never feel confident until the jury speaks.
God bless the victim's families & give them some measure of peace.

Juror Christina Yeager told ABC's "Good Morning America" that Routh displayed a similar pattern in prior run-ins with police — he would become intoxicated and then tell responding officers he was a victim of post-traumatic stress disorder. "Every time something bad happened he pulled that card," Yeager said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-american-sniper-trial-20150225-story.html

I would love to hear more from the jurors!! Bless them!!

I would love to hear more from the jurors!! Bless them!!

I tried to provide a link to a press interview with 6 of the jurors. When I click on the link, it gives a message that article is no longer available. However, that is not so.

Go to http://www.dallasnews.com . Scroll down until you see "More Latest News", click on that. Then scroll down again until you see an article entitled American Sniper jurors ex-marine knew right from wrong. There will be a picture of 6 of the jurors. If you click on that article you will be able to hear the interview.

I haven't followed the trial at all. For those of you who think the verdict was right (not just legally correct) what's your general theory of motive?

He wanted his truck and was pissed off they didn't talk to him enough. :twocents:

But he couldn't have thought he was going to get away with it, right? So the truck motive seems not to make sense, unless he wanted one joyride.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ac125
Back