GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not the momma....

ETA: reminded myself of this show :lol:

[video=youtube;HNR4hKbSH7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNR4hKbSH7I[/video]

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 52s

#BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial back in session. Defense doing Skype interview with a USDA employee based in Colorado. Worked w/Daniel.

What is this guy, a marijuana expert??

Oh professional relationship he had with the defendant.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Dr. James Ascough is joining us via Skype from Fort Colllins, Colorado. He works for the USDA. Research engineer.

Ascough will likely testify about Daniel's accomplishments and work he did as a Colorado State student.

A program between USDA and CSU was set up. Students worked on objectives the USDA set forth. Brandon Daniel was hired for that program.

Ascough says students were asked to bring forth examples of Java programming. Daniel brought a bookkeeping/accounting program he help create

Ascough says Daniel's work was much better than the other students in the program.

"I thought he was a sharp kid. He did well. Very easy to work with and we were pleased we hired him. Thought I made the right decision."

My question for this witness, did you give BD a drug test before hiring him?

I'm sorry, but I really don't care if he was a good programmer. BFD! :snooty:

"He was an extremely good programmer. Well above average." - Ascough about Daniel.

Such riveting testimony....

world-without-books-gifs-boring.gif

Code makes me sleepy...............

So BD was a wiz in code. I get it, I get it.

:lol: Here we go with peeps trying to call his Skype.

:lol: Unknown caller on skype

All this work the defendant did.... did they ever think they worked him too hard, therefore he felt he had to go into his "early retirement". :facepalm:

Ascough received a promotion thanks in part to the tool Daniel helped develop.

Ascough and Daniel co-authored a chapter in an agriculture industry book.

He didn't want to work for microsoft b/c he knew their slogan wasn't "we hire nuts who run around killing innocent people just because".

Did you get high with him??? that is what we all wanna know

So, in a nutshell, this witness didn't know BD very well. :twocents:

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 55s
Ascough said he was surprised to hear #BrandonDaniel used drugs during his time in Colorado.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m
I'm sitting behind #BrandonDaniel's sister. I can see a tear streaming down her face as she hears Ascough talks about his bright future.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m
Ascough said #BrandonDaniel wanted to go work at HP in Austin b/c he liked the warm weather.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 5m
State now cross examining Ascough about #BrandonDaniel

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 6m
Ascough said he noticed what appeared to be marijuana in #BrandonDaniel's car one time the two men went to lunch.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 7m
Ascough said he was "absolutely stunned" shocked and horrified when he heard #BrandonDaniel killed #JaimePadron in Austin.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 8m
Ascough described #BrandonDaniel as quiet, respectful kid who wanted to earn money.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 9m
#BrandonDaniel's boss at the USDA Dr.James Ascough said he asked Daniel if he was interested in going to grad school. Opted 4 HP job instead

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 20m
#BrandonDaniel's boss said Daniel was one of the brightest people he has ever hired.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 22m
USDA employee said #BrandonDaniel was "a sharp kid." Was pleased he hired him.

Ascough says Daniel very "matter of fact"-like stated Daniel told him about the incident where a trooper pulled him over on his motorcycle.

Once when going to lunch, Ascough rode in Daniel's car and noticed what appeared to be marijuana paraphernalia.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back