GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so sad that Brandon had so much promise and yet this is how his life turned out, he had so much promise in his field, could have done so much good in the world through his abilities in programming and coding,

Did this guy say that Brandon's bike was fast so he ran away from the police?

Excuse me?

We aren't in third grade anymore, Doctor.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 17s

An unidentified woman is consoling #BrandonDaniel's sister as judge orders jury out of courtroom briefly.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
State will 1st question next witness on Voir Dire. So jury leaves & witness is questioned bc state hasn't had chance to talk w/ them yet.

Dr. Lee Carter interviewed Daniel on two different occasions at Del Valle Jail. He is a psychologist from the Waco area. Jury not present.

Carter says he believes Daniel has severe depressive disorder and that it is severe and recurrent.

So is this the expert sex deviants turn to help them avoid justice in prison?

I don't think this is going to impress me since I have no empathy for sex predators.

How convenient. At the request of the defense he didn't perform any tests on BD. :rolleyes:

Looks like some cops in the court to show support for the victim's family.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

So what is his expert opinion based on? 'Ummmm, he just looked sad in his mug shot'????

He interviewed him several times, but he said "At the request of the Defense, I did not perform any tests on him." This was when the state asked about him being a threat in the future.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 5m
Judge ordered brief break before Dr. Lee testifies since she expects it to take an hour. #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial #JaimePadron #keyetv

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 7m
On cross examination state asks if Lee can testify on any risk of future danger. Says he cannot based on any type of behavioral/psy testing

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 8m
Lee says #BrandonDaniel has major depressive disorder & some type of personality disorder

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 11m
Dr. Lee Carter is a psychologist. He is being questioned first w/o presence of jury since state has not had a chance to talk to him.

anybody think Brandon will testify? I don't think he will,

Today is 1st day uniformed APD officers are in courtroom. There have been about 4-5 throughout the AM. Been in plain clothes up til today

Lee Carter is still on stand, but the jury is now present. They're about to see a a presentation from Carter about his evaluation of Daniel

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 56s
Lee talking about all the transcripts, police video, reports, etc he has reviewed related to #BrandonDaniel in preparing his evaluation.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 6m
Lee does about 300 psychological tests every year. Claims he testifies in court about once per week.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 8m
#BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial back in session. Dr. Lee is a psychologist in private practice in Waco. Has testified in several cases in Texas.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 21m
Judge ordered brief break before Dr. Lee testifies since she expects it to take an hour. #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial #JaimePadron #keyetv

He interviewed him several times, but he said "At the request of the Defense, I did not perform any tests on him." This was when the state asked about him being a threat in the future.

Thanks for the info Softail.

Personally I think BD was concerned he may not have been able to dupe the tests into concluding he was insane but harmless..

Daniel is a con..how can anybody believe him and no tests! Are they kidding? Because death penalty case, the defense can get away with more...makes me think that LWOP is a better option than to have to listen to this "poor me" garbage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doc said 'reading between the lines' ???

IMO that is borderline to supposing, projecting, imagining and finally reading tea leaves.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back