GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doc, did he ever receive treatment for these so called brain injuries the defendant received???

Didn't think so.. move alone.

My head was knocked into a cocktail table when I was 12. It actually dented my skull. I threw up for a while and everyone looked real funny. The doc said I had a mild concussion. After a few days my vision wiring returned and people got their limbs back.

But not once did I start thinking about carrying a loaded and cocked gun and go shoot a cop when I grew up.

I have the same diagnoses as DB, severe and recurrent depression. I never once thought about shooting a cop either.

There are tons of people in this world who are depressed and are a klutz. They don't go murder people.

This doctor is a disgrace to individuals who have actually have suffered a traumatic brain injury.

I think that lady next to the sister in the white shirt is the mommy. :twocents:

The school probably wanted him to receive neurological care because they felt he was a psychopath ... not because he had a head injury.

There are tons of people in this world who are depressed and are a klutz. They don't go murder people.

Hey wait a minute popsicle admitted to depression so that leaves the klutz who is the klutz? It was a game but my two sisters and brother jumped on me and knocked me down. We were a very rambunctious bunch. Lucky nobody lost an eye or the use of a leg.

Hey wait a minute popsicle admitted to depression so that leaves the klutz who is the klutz? It was a game but my two sisters and brother jumped on me and knocked me down. We were a very rambunctious bunch. Lucky nobody lost an eye or the use of a leg.

Not you silly. :lol: BD! He seemed to fall down a lot.

Who keeps breaking WS? :maddening:

State should ask the good doc on cross, when he purchased the Smell Id test he administered to the defendant. Maybe if the test was outdated it you wouldn't smell anything.

Smell Identification Test™ (SIT™)

Note: We recommend that you store this product in a cool, dry place and use it within 3 months of purchase to ensure the integrity of the test.

http://www4.parinc.com/Products/Product.aspx?ProductID=SIT

Chris Sadeghi has pretty much stopped tweeting. :giggle:

Just like the defense says BD COULD have had a frontal lobe injury... he COULD just be a psychopath.

:popcorn: Time for cross... state going Juan on the witness already

Witness has a folder full of papers, state needs time to review them.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 46s

#BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial in recess until tomorrow at 9am

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi

Court is done for the day. State will review Dr. Harrell's report and he will still be on the stand upon returning at 9am Thursday

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 10m
Harrell also said Daniel did cocaine with his father.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 10m
Harrell testified Daniel did drugs and alcohol as early as 3rd grade, that he would do them at home, getting into his parents' booze supply.

https://twitter.com/chrissadeghi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back