GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OT Nymeria has he been diagnosed with schizophrenia yet? He is the one with orange hair and two loose marbles in his eye sockets, right? I think that guy is loopy and needs to be hospitalized.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Crim now testifies about Louis Escalante informing him about two inmates, one of the Daniel, talking about an escape plan

Crim says Escalante told him the other inmate planned on overpowering officer once his cell was open, taking key, letting he and Daniel out

Crim says Escalante made no mention of escape including a courthouse shooting when he reported the incident. Escalante testified that Tue.

Crim says the noose was tied to and stuffed up in the air vent. Under cross-examination, Gary Cobb asking for Crim to describe noose better.

Hmmm sounds like he could have been in the process of making a rope (made of sheets) to escape.

He should have used dental floss instead, less noticeable.

He did do a fair testimony for what little he had. He didn't gloss over things. I respect that. AlV NEVER. :scared:

ALV was personally vested in Jodi Arias. It was wonderful the way Juan Martinez unveiled her true character and let us all see another monster.

And once again, the state makes the defense witness into their own.

I just don't see how any of this is helping BD! :dunno:

Defense calls another corrections officer... you would think he was royalty with the multiple middle names he rattled off.

I do believe we have seen every correctional officer the State of Texas has hired since 2006.

Food shoot sounds too much like poop shoot thru my headphones. :lol:

Next witness will be lengthy, so the court takes the afternoon 10 min break now.

Hmm, wonder who that witness will be...

Joseph Ferguson, another jailer, is now on the stand. Defense has called a five to the stand today.

Aw leave the camera on the courtroom. What do I care about a bunch of empty chairs (the jury)?

Thanks for the links all, was hvn Audio wifi speaker issues hehe. Grrrrr.

OT Nymeria has he been diagnosed with schizophrenia yet? He is the one with orange hair and two loose marbles in his eye sockets, right? I think that guy is loopy and needs to be hospitalized.

O/T
Not sure of diagnosis, just seeing that his diagnosis "supports his insanity plea". He was in a Mental Health Institution for a short time, now back in jail.-

On April 1, 2013, prosecutors announced they will seek the death penalty in a trial to start in February 2014.[85] On May 7, 2013, Holmes's attorneys filed their intent for him to plead not guilty by reason of insanity. He made this change in his plea on May 31.[86][87][88] On May 23, 2013, Holmes's attorneys called the state's insanity-plea rules unconstitutional. The judge has answered those constitutional questions on May 29, 2013.[88] On May 29, 2013, the judge ruled about the constitutionality of the laws for insanity-plea questioned by Holmes's attorneys, concluding that the laws are not in violation of the Constitution.[89] On June 4, 2013, the presiding judge accepted his plea of insanity defense.[5]

On August 5, 2013, Holmes was transferred to the Colorado Mental Health Institute in Pueblo, Colorado.[90] By August 20, 2013, Holmes was no longer detained at Colorado Mental Health Institute;[91] he was transferred back to jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back