GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is he for real? BD cocked the gun and was ready to kill before he even went into Walmart.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Carter said #BrandonDaniel told him he did not walk into Walmart with a loaded gun with the intention of hurting anyone

I love how he said, "You were specifically asked not to assess future danger weren't you"

:gavel:

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Carter was asked NOT to assess future danger in this case.

:seeya: Hey Doc, the defendant manipulated you, just like he did others.

This guy doesn't care, as long as he gets paid. Don't forget, most of his business comes from child molesters, he doesn't have any more of a conscience than BD.

:lol: There are relationships in prison! Certainly not with the opposite sex!

Hey doc, would you like to share a cell with the defendant for the rest of your life?

:jail:

Hard to get facts without performing test. This is blatant paid testimony. Altho this Dr is a far cry form ALV thank goodness.

Aw come on now, I want to know why he was sent to a military school in Kansas.

I love how he said, "You were specifically asked not to assess future danger weren't you"

:gavel:

Carter was asked NOT to assess future danger in this case.

Most Excellent question.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m

During that high school "sucker punch" incident #BrandonDaniel put his hand out to shake other guy's hand then punched him 3 times.

Another co-worker. How much ya wanna bet, he really didn't know BD very well either. But, he was a good programmer. :rolleyes:

Carter is done. Now a co-worker of Daniel at Hewlett-Packard is on the stand.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m
#BrandonDaniel reported to Arora at HP for roughly 7 to 8 months.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m
Defense now calls Neeraj Arora to testify. Worked at HP with #BrandonDaniel

Hard to get facts without performing test. This is blatant paid testimony. Altho this Dr is a far cry form ALV thank goodness.

I felt this Doctor KNEW his prognosis was being hamstrung by the defense's refusal to allow BD to be tested.

I think he was sincere and honest and did the best he could under the limitations he was in. Not like man hating, screaming for blood (my opinion) ALV.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 51s

Arora says #BrandonDaniel was promoted during time at HP. Said he made b/w $65-$70K

Neeraj Arora, Daniel's supervisor. Says Daniel never had disciplinary incidents, but would miss work/work from home more often in March 2012

DUH! He couldn't get his *advertiser censored* to work, cuz he was wasted all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back