GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi

We've reached the lunch break. State will cross-examine Carter when we come back at 2:15.

Lunch break until 2:15pm CST

Carter says Daniel wants to fit in. If in prison, he'll likely do what is asked of him. Will have opportunity to develop artwork, education

What is the dead officer able to have the opportunity to develop?

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m
Carter said he never talked to #BrandonDaniel's family to validate what Daniel claimed about his childhood/family life.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 7m
#BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial back in session. It's the state's turn to question psychologist Lee Carter who analyzed Daniel.

I love how the state is getting more and more problems the defendant had, with his cross exam of the witnesses.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 42s

State brought up a high school fight #BrandonDaniel had w/another student. Said administrators were concerned he showed no remorse.

Prosecution now cross-examining Carter. Carter testifies he did not interview Daniel family members or girlfriends for his evaluation.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Carter believes #BrandonDaniel used Nikki to gain entry into drug world. Agreed with state that is manipulative behavior

I love how the state is getting more and more problems the defendant had, with his cross exam of the witnesses.

I'm finding this case refreshingly enjoyable. So much evidence that it is just pouring out all over the place. Poor, poor BD, he is totally screwed. :D

:seeya: Hey Doc, the defendant manipulated you, just like he did others.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 47s

Carter testified he does not believe #BrandonDaniel is insane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KMac13
Back