GUILTY TX - Penny, 37, Matthew, 13, & Tyler Caffey, 8, shot to death, 1 March 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed.

she's a terrible human being. :(

but, is she an adult? i'm so angry about the loss of life on this night and i have to force myself to recall she is only 16.

She certainly thought she was. I read that she was trying to get pregnant with this guy!:eek: Except this idiot thought she could kill her whole family and just go off and have a life with him. Sure hope that one night's sex was worth it for her.

This is so frightening to me!
I remember being this age. You do know what is right and what is wrong, and the consequences of your choices at this age.The Christian upbringing that Erin received also should be taken into account. She knew what she was planning and what was being carried out! Now she remembers the fire and nothing else!! ??? Yeah. Right.
This girl is evil. Evil! I can remember thinking my parents were the dumbest , meanest 2 people on the face of this earth when I was 16. I would never have even thought up such a scenerio in my head as a fantasy, much less carry it out!!!
I am one who truely believes that some are just born with a pure evil streak. There is nothing else to say. The girl should be punished. And punished as an adult.
She planned out the slaughter of her parents and her little brothers, then rode around, then went, had sex and slept. No remorse! Try her as an adult!!!

This video has Penny Caffey singing on it. Sorry if it has already been posted.

http://www.kltv.com/global/video/po...v.com/Global/story.asp?S=7954804&rnd=78690951

I hadn't seen this, so thank you for the link Annie.

I just watched the video. How sad. This has devastated so many people hasn't it? I can't imagine this small town, probably everyone knows one another there. God bless that poor old man that was their neighbor. How tragic. So many lives forever changed!

I just can't grasp what these kids were thinking! So so tragic!

This is so frightening to me!
I remember being this age. You do know what is right and what is wrong, and the consequences of your choices at this age.The Christian upbringing that Erin received also should be taken into account. She knew what she was planning and what was being carried out! Now she remembers the fire and nothing else!! ??? Yeah. Right.
This girl is evil. Evil! I can remember thinking my parents were the dumbest , meanest 2 people on the face of this earth when I was 16. I would never have even thought up such a scenerio in my head as a fantasy, much less carry it out!!!
I am one who truely believes that some are just born with a pure evil streak. There is nothing else to say. The girl should be punished. And punished as an adult.
She planned out the slaughter of her parents and her little brothers, then rode around, then went, had sex and slept. No remorse! Try her as an adult!!!
That's exactly what I'm thinking as I read about this. I think it is by the Grace of the Higher Power(s) that Terry Caffey lived, because this crime was not meant to go unpunished. It is theorized (by that Sean fellow commenting on Bobbi's MySpace blog, who also writes for that Dailybs place) that she was copying that Browning guy who killed his family about a month before this? They had planned the crime for a month, so probably.

That's exactly what I'm thinking as I read about this. I think it is by the Grace of the Higher Power(s) that Terry Caffey lived, because this crime was not meant to go unpunished. It is theorized (by that Sean fellow commenting on Bobbi's MySpace blog, who also writes for that Dailybs place) that she was copying that Browning guy who killed his family about a month before this? They had planned the crime for a month, so probably.

I'm not familiar with the Browning guy and those murders. Did it happen in the same area? Just a month ago?

I agree with you. It is a miracle that Terry Caffey survived. 5 gunshot wounds!!! God bless him.

I truely believe that Satan had taken over Mr Caffey's daughter. So scarey and terrible. Killing her mom and little brothers and almost killing her dad too!!! That has to be a possession of Satan to even think of such an idea!
God bless Terry Caffey. He has quite a rough road ahead of him, doesn't he?

I wonder if Wilkinson knows yet that the first thing out of Erin's mouth was pretty much..."They did it not me!" Sounds like Erin got over their true love real quick. Typical psychopath.

I wonder if Wilkinson knows yet that the first thing out of Erin's mouth was pretty much..."They did it not me!" Sounds like Erin got over their true love real quick. Typical psychopath.

Yeah true love, huh? Now she's out to save her own *advertiser censored**!!!
I agree, a true psychopath SuziQ. An evil, self centered psychopath! Hope she is tried as adult.

OMG!!! Natural Born Killers, they're everywhere!

And they're trying the 15 year old boy as an adult. The same should go for this little *****!!! JMHO.

So sickening. What the hell went wrong with these 4? Not a damn one spoke up and said, " No this is wrong! This is sick! " No one reported the plan to authorities? No one ? Scarey, damn scarey!

Thank you for those links KatK.

OMG!!! Natural Born Killers, they're everywhere!

And they're trying the 15 year old boy as an adult. The same should go for this little *****!!! JMHO.

So sickening. What the hell went wrong with these 4? Not a damn one spoke up and said, " No this is wrong! This is sick! " No one reported the plan to authorities? No one ? Scarey, damn scarey!

Thank you for those links KatK.

And apparently at least one other friend named Michael knew of plan as well.

And apparently at least one other friend named Michael knew of plan as well.

I think a whole lot of people knew, it's starting to sound like. What did no one open their mouth and report these plans?

What is wrong with all of these kids?

I think a whole lot of people knew, it's starting to sound like. What did no one open their mouth and report these plans?

What is wrong with all of these kids?

IMO:

Erin just wanted her parents dead because they were getting in the way.

Wilkinson did it for love.

Waid did it for money.

Bobbi did it for love and loyalty.

Michael and the rest...beyond comprehension why they kept their mouths shut. And they need to be held responsible.

Ooops. So sorry. I see that Grace60 did post it earler.
I'm just in a state of sick over this.

Sorry.

Ooops. So sorry. I see that Grace60 did post it earler.
I'm just in a state of sick over this.

Sorry.

It's good to have that bumped up in case someone missed it. Everyone should read it.

I would like to know how the dog was kept quiet if Erin was in the car.

It just blows my mind that this chick could just go 'have sex and sleep'!

Just how disturbed do you have to be to SLEEP after you help murder your ENTIRE FAMILY?? The sex, whatever, it's a physical act, but sleeping requires a relaxed state of mind, no?

I wonder if Erin was counting on the fact she was only 16 and would be treated as a juvenile? She probably thought she wouldn't get sent to prison since she was so young.
Next thing you know she'll be telling the story that she was just joking about killing her parents and Charlie took it seriously.

It just blows my mind that this chick could just go 'have sex and sleep'!

Just how disturbed do you have to be to SLEEP after you help murder your ENTIRE FAMILY?? The sex, whatever, it's a physical act, but sleeping requires a relaxed state of mind, no?

I've read that it's such an act that expends so much energy physically and mentally that alot of times people do (not all but some?) just "pass out" from sheer exhaustion. Same thing w/ stress, anxiety and the like...Not sure of the truth of it, just what I've read in random places and books.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73
Back