GUILTY TX - Penny, 37, Matthew, 13, & Tyler Caffey, 8, shot to death, 1 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It gives me a little pleasure hearing Erin cried when she wasn't allowed to leave juvie. And she thought her parents were mean? :eek:[/QUOTE said:
I'm wondering just who she thought was going to pick her up?? Get real Erin! Such a sad, disturbing story. My heart just aches for the father - so much to deal with. I do hope his faith helps him through it all - he's going to need all the help he can get.

They better charge that daughter as an adult too!! It sounds like once they sent her to public school after being home schooled she rebelled.
I just don't understand these kids nowadays at all. It sounds like they didn't even try to work on her parents. Her boyfriend could have tried harder, he could have been a gentleman and gained her family's acceptance. He could have tried to go to church with them, maybe help out her dad. It sounds like these kids didn't even think to try they just want the easy way out. It's more of a sick twisted fantasy these kids had than a love story.

I think for the most part this is the NOW generation. I want it now. I do not want to wait. I think they thought with the house burned there would be no evidence against them. Even if the remains were found it might just be assumed they died in the fire. If the wounds were discovered, people would think it was a murder/ suicide. Erin wasn't even home when it happened. She would have the money, sympathy for the poor girl who lost her family in such tragic circumstances, and above all, her boyfriend to live happily ever after with. The only problem was that her dad wasn't dead. Thank Goodness!!

What a disturbed little brat she is! Well, I hope she keeps it up in prison. I am sure the guards will just love to deal with her li'l "No fair" tantrums.

Here's the quote from the Tyler paper: "Wilkinson, Johnson and the 16-year-old Caffey daughter were Rains High School students. Classmates said Wilkinson and the 16-year-old were infatuated with each other, and had been dating since the 16-year-old enrolled in Rains High School in January, where before she was home schooled with her brothers."

I would assume she started at semester break, which would be in the middle of January. So that's less than 2 months. Sick and sad.

Sounds like Kara Beth Borden and David Ludwig. I wonder if she'll get off too?

They better charge that daughter as an adult too!! It sounds like once they sent her to public school after being home schooled she rebelled.
I just don't understand these kids nowadays at all. It sounds like they didn't even try to work on her parents. Her boyfriend could have tried harder, he could have been a gentleman and gained her family's acceptance. He could have tried to go to church with them, maybe help out her dad. It sounds like these kids didn't even think to try they just want the easy way out. It's more of a sick twisted fantasy these kids had than a love story.

As jury members, altogether now...

"Why, sure, Erin, we understand how you could kill your parents because they took away your cell phone and didn't want you to see your boyfriend. We also understand how your sick boyfriend and his companion could kill 2 children."

Ever see that movie, I think it's called "idiocracy" where the smart successful people stop having children and the dumb keep breeding? Well, I know it was a stupid movie and only a joke ... but that is what will happen if these killings don't stop. All of us here who are smart will stop having kids and wanting kids because we won't want them killing us for disciplining them!! :eek: Meanwhile, the children and adults of the future will be the stupidest inbreads ever. :(

Sad sad world. I'm glad I will not be here to see it.

I wonder how long it will be before the blame game begins between the two lovebirds. He'll accuse her of planning the crime, maybe turn state's evidence. She'll insist he was behind it all.

I found it surprising that she started to cry when she found she wasn't going home. What kind of world did she live in to think she wouldn't be held accountable? Did the others really think they would get away with murder? Guess they didn't think at all.

I think this case has really touched my heart because, even though it is bad to be killed by anyone, it is even worse to be murdered by someone you loved and cared for. We should always have absolute trust of the ones we share a home with. How are we ever going to turn this around? It is happening more and more. It is going to be so hard on that poor man. I think the emotional pain he will suffer from losing his family and then finding out it was his daughter who did it, will be harder than the physical pain.

Ever see that movie, I think it's called "idiocracy" where the smart successful people stop having children and the dumb keep breeding? Well, I know it was a stupid movie and only a joke ... but that is what will happen if these killings don't stop. All of us here who are smart will stop having kids and wanting kids because we won't want them killing us for disciplining them!! :eek: Meanwhile, the children and adults of the future will be the stupidest inbreads ever. :(

Sad sad world. I'm glad I will not be here to see it.

This has happened. is happening NOW!

everyone needs a license to reproduce. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

They have all confessed but Erin,

but according to the 3 who have confessed they are all G,

I think Erin's plan was to use the other three to do her dirty work then blame it all on them. I couldn't figure out what her exit plan was and why she thought she was going to be released and also why grandma was with her. From the affidavit:

She told Deputy Fischer that she was asleep and woke to the subjects yelling at her to get on the floor. The girl then told Deputy Fischer that she remembers fire and nothing else.

They have all confessed but Erin,

but according to the 3 who have confessed they are all G,

I'm betting Erin is gonna try and whine her way out of this. Peer pressure, whatever it takes and whatever BS lies she can come up with. She's already saying she doesn't remember anything...give me a break.

I'm so sad and horrified reading that affidavit. Both CW's killed. Erin told them to come back in 1 hour so she could get the dog to quiet down. Plenty of time to think about things and change her evil mind. :(

I think this case has really touched my heart because, even though it is bad to be killed by anyone, it is even worse to be murdered by someone you loved and cared for. We should always have absolute trust of the ones we share a home with. How are we ever going to turn this around? It is happening more and more. It is going to be so hard on that poor man. I think the emotional pain he will suffer from losing his family and then finding out it was his daughter who did it, will be harder than the physical pain.

I totally agree. This man will never, ever be the same again and not least because his family are gone, but the only one left is responsible. I truly hope his faith gets him through this.

Interestingly enough, it's gonna be what Erin's dad has to say that probably determines her fate. If she was not there when he and his wife were shot, Erin's version may be given some credibility. Personally I suspect she's as guilty as the rest of them, but a smart lawyer could get her off or much lighter sentence.

At the below link check out the screen capture of a Myspace post by "Sexual Seduction". This person claims a Michael knew about the plot and feels he's as guilty as the rest of them. I tend to agree. BTW, according the the affidavit a Michael Dickinson answered the door and was taken in for questioning along with Wilkerson. More people to be charged maybe?

http://thedailybs.com/blog/?p=532

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCO