Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of my possible series too because you know those movies about people selling stolen military weapons on the black market. So well it could happen. I'd imagine that maybe it's just ammo or small hand guns or like a M4 missing but hey it adds up.
That sort of thing is taken very seriously, and it’s a hell of a lot harder to pull that off these days than in years past.

If one gun goes missing, the base gets shut down, a full investigation ensues, and typically, heads roll.

In one recent example in the Marines, a SGT Major and CO were fired when two rifles went missing during a training exercise.

I haven't seen the definitive map on those locations. Is there one you have seen?
Separating wallet and keys from purse then carrying just phone seems awkward.
I pulled an address off her units facebook page and this is what it gave me.
AbOviLc.png

I'm not familiar with her unit, but if the address is correct then the white building is where she she would have worked and the darker buildings near it would most likely be barracks. So it is very close together. Hope this helps.

Update: I've seen mentions of a motor pool when searching about her unit. I think the motor pool would be located across the street on Hell On Wheels Ave, you can see the gated area with vehicles parked inside.
MJRXHu2.png

Last edited:
Or are these different than the remains that were found by GM's friends/family when they were visiting the location to put down a memorial?
Hard to keep track of all these remains :eek::confused:o_O

I’m pretty sure they are the additional remains found near Gregory Morales that may very well end up being more of his remains that were missed.

I think that Daily Mail article is very misleading and frankly unprofessional

Hard to keep track of all these remains :eek::confused:o_O

I’m pretty sure they are the additional remains found near Gregory Morales that may very well end up being more of his remains that were missed.

I think that Daily Mail article is very misleading and frankly unprofessional

Unfortunately, they aren't the only news source that has alluded to the remains being connected to VG. I agree, very unprofessional.

I think the media is being misleading by prematurely connecting the remains that were found to VG's case.
Yes, if they had a found a body I don't think police would say they were sending the remains to a lab to determine whether they were animal or human.

It sounds more like partial remains were found. It would be quite a coincidence if another body was hidden in that same location, though.

The extra bones found are most likely Gregory Morales. They were found at the area where his remains were removed from.
People went there to put a cross and pay respects, but when they dug the hole for the cross they found some bones.

Sorry too late to edit, but adding the picture and link.
KWTX News 10

Attachments

• 0.gregoryM.JPG
    0.gregoryM.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 48
Via Twitter @GraceWhiteKHOU

BREAKING: Attorney for #VanessaGuillen's family says she plans to hold press conference Thursday at U.S. Capitol to call for congressional investigation into disappearance of #Houston Soldier from @forthood. @WhistleblowerLF says she will be joined by Guillen family #KHOU11 https://t.co/t18Rjrwv9M
That sounds pretty serious. Does this have something to do with the allegations of sexual harassment? A little more detail would be helpful.

I don't know what the process is for a congressional investigation or what steps need to be taken in order to start one.

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this? Not many seem to be following this case.

The victim did relate that: "They are like a gang" when describing the people she feared.

Thefts from the armory could not only include complete weapons, but parts that could be used to convert legal civilian weapons into illegal military versions of the same weapon. I am vaguely aware that the ordering of certain key replacement parts such as bolts is also tightly controlled.

As you stated, the army and weapons have been married a long time and undoubtably have a series of checks, counter checks and final verifications to prevent either out right weapons thefts or the creative and unaccounted acquisition of certain parts.

At the same time, weapons thefts have occurred. Perhaps a group of individuals maybe able to defeat some of the cross checking procedures regarding weapons or parts as they verify each other? Even if this occurred, there could well be periodic audits by teams from outside the individual armory as a final preventive measure.

But.... thefts have occurred in the past and as you stated, the possibility is worth following up on.
I think the media is being misleading by prematurely connecting the remains that were found to VG's case.

I live about 2 miles from Ft. Hood and3blocks from where they found Morales body. The reports in papers here are saying they're not sure if it's animal or human remains and therefore was sent to Dallas for autopsy. What's interesting is PFC Morales and PFC Guillen are both in the same unit, again not saying that is she they found Saturday. What's also interesting is a lot of those soldiers on fallensoldiers.com that have unexplained deaths etc. are from that same Brigade or Unit, not saying this is connected to Ms. Guillen. Last month a soldier was shot and killed in Harker Heights, vehicle found in another location burning also from that unit. It's all weird to say the least. It's like Ft. Hood has turn into the killing fields with all these unexplained soldiers death, or could possibly have a serial killer. I was stationed at Ft. Hood for over half of my career and we didn't have soldiers go missing or unaccounted for. It's all disturbing and heartbreaking. I do hope they bring some type of closure to this family and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT