Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may have been moved for her own safety. I believe that there are others, (powerful others), involved who wouldn’t want her talking. Or breathing, if ya know what I mean!
MOO
It’s a civilian jail, so I don’t think that’s a concern or anything. That sort of thing just doesn’t happen, even with super high profile military inmates.

I think it’s possible she’s cooperating, and has been moved so she can be interviewed somewhere.

It’s also possible she’s been moved for her own protection, maybe from other inmates.

How did they know to look around there?
I live about 45 mins away, and know some people who live about 2 miles from there. They had searchers go through there back on June 22nd. About 3 weeks ago one of the landowners was installing a fence and I was told some contractors working on one of the fences there smelled the decomposition and called it in so they went back in to search it. We had a lot of rain in the past few weeks so that may have helped.

The location is a popular fishing spot for the locals, so seeing a truck or car parked near that No dumping sign wouldn't be anything unusual: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

She may have been moved somewhere too. Perhaps there are additional charges in another county or something.
Any idea if the military could have received custody of her and be a prosecuting agent? Something along the lines of they believe she committed a crime on base or against a service member?
I sure hope the press conference clarifies many things for us.
God Bless Vanessa’s family and loved ones as well as all the many others missing.

Any idea if the military could have received custody of her and be a prosecuting agent? Something along the lines of they believe she committed a crime on base or against a service member?
I sure hope the press conference clarifies many things for us.
God Bless Vanessa’s family and loved ones as well as all the many others missing.
The military can’t prosecute her, as she’s a civilian. What is possible though, is perhaps Federal charges. I’m not a lawyer, but if the murder occurred on a military base and she was part of a conspiracy, maybe there’s a federal angle there.

Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.

wow. that's very...bright.

So when are murderers going to realize it's not a good idea to shove a female in a tote or suitcase and hope no one notices she is missing? It's past the point of being an original idea.

Pigs found her????

Anyhow, bless her and her family. They all have suffered so much. So sad. Just so sad.
Yep it is very bright. And very sad.

So this fellow is being held in a military jail?

How do we know he is the third suspect? He was booked on Monday June 29 at 9:12 am.

I don't think that LE had found her body at that point.
I live in Killeen Texas 3 miles from Fort Hood, and 1 mile from where Aaron Robinson committed suicide. I don’t know 100%, but the whole town seems to know. Fort Hood knew who was involved the day she went missing. Aaron Robinson was seen struggling to put the suitcase in his car. The armory is a very secluded area. That with his license plate, no brainer.

From June 25. Is this superior AR? If he was already in the headlights for falsifying a document, he knew his goose was cooked. Hence, his suicide.

Steve Campion
@SteveABC13

"HE'S ADMITTED THAT HE DID NOT SEE VANESSA" - Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia says Vanessa Guillen's superior submitted a report that everyone was accounted for ... but later admitted he did not see #VanessaGuillen.
10:24 AM · Jun 25, 2020

From June 25. Is this superior AR? If he was already in the headlights for forgery, he knew his goose was cooked. Hence, his suicide.

Steve Campion
@SteveABC13

"HE'S ADMITTED THAT HE DID NOT SEE VANESSA" - Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia says Vanessa Guillen's superior submitted a report that everyone was accounted for ... but later admitted he did not see #VanessaGuillen.
10:24 AM · Jun 25, 2020
Highly unlikely. Someone submitting that report would likely be of a much higher rank than AR (Sgt or above). It sounds like he was relying on someone of a lower rank to inform him of the personnel information, as opposed to verifying it himself.

So this fellow is being held in a military jail?

How do we know he is the third suspect? He was booked on Monday June 29 at 9:12 am.
I noticed the date of his book in also. You think he could have given the other two up? Also wondered if the female arrested was with the other guy, AR, when she was taken in.
I don't think that LE had found her body at that point.

Funny...my text disappeared. Trying again.
I noticed the dates also. Do you think he could have given them up to LE? Also I wondered if the woman arrested was with AR when he was found by LE.
I don’t buy it. First, the Army is denying that there are two people in custody. Secondly, he was arrested before her body was found. If he gave anyone up, it stands to reason he knew the location of the body.

Reports say someone stumbled upon those remains, and law enforcement was not tipped off by a cooperating witness.

It’s possible they’re trying to keep this a secret for now, but I’m taking it at face value myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette