Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to keep asking dumb questions--but what does the motor pool have to do with repairing a machine gun?

Not a stupid question. It's possible one of the units was preparing for training of some sort - .50 cals can be vehicle-mounted. Most units do mandatory pre-checks (I'm leaving out annoying acronyms here) such as serial numbers and weapon/vehicle functionality before an exercise.

Not a stupid question. It's possible one of the units was preparing for training of some sort - .50 cals can be vehicle-mounted. Most units do mandatory pre-checks (I'm leaving out annoying acronyms here) such as serial numbers and weapon/vehicle functionality before an exercise.
If it needed repairing, she had to go to the motorpool to open a Job Order so the clerks could do the paperwork she would have needed to turn in with the weapon to have it repaired. I only know this because I was a 92A and worked in the motorpool. Hope that helps.

The bit with the serial numbers seems very strange to me. Can any of the former military people here explain what's going on? Is this just for tracking the piece of equipment that needs to be worked on? Why text the number? Shouldn't there be paperwork instead of a text message? Sorry if these are dumb questions...
Hopefully someone can answer that but the attorney did think that was unusual and suspicious. Apparently Robinson did give her the paperwork but I'm not sure of the actual content of the text messages.

According to the affidavit he said he called her and she called him back and read the number to him. I'm not sure if he was being truthful since the lawyer claimed it was included in the last text message she sent.

If it needed repairing, she had to go to the motorpool to open a Job Order so the clerks could do the paperwork she would have needed to turn in with the weapon to have it repaired. I only know this because I was a 92A and worked in the motorpool. Hope that helps.
That's where Robinson said she was heading. I wonder if her superior followed up with that once he or she noticed she had left her keys and identification behind.

I thought she wasn't reported missing until the next day but in another post it was said she was reported missing immediately.

Hopefully someone can answer that but the attorney did think that was unusual and suspicious. Apparently Robinson did give her the paperwork but I'm not sure of the actual content of the text messages.
Everything is tracked by serial numbers, because other units i.e turn in equipment as well that is sent for repair, and ofc because they have several machine guns not just 1.

According to the affidavit he said he called her and she called him back and read the number to him. I'm not sure if he was being truthful since the lawyer claimed it was included in the last text message she sent.

*Editor’s Note*

During the interview with ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace,’ Guillen family attorney Natalie Kwaham said suspect Cecily Aguilar was let out on bond today. CrimeOnline has reached out to the Bell County Jail and confirmed Aguilar is still in custody and being processed.

Listen to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace Episode - EXCLUSIVE: KILLER'S MARRIED GIRLFRIEND HACKS VANESSA GUILLEN DEAD BODY WITH MACHETE, BURNS BODY. on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio
Thanks once again!
Have you listened yet? IMO, Tim Miller makes some pretty hard allegations against the CID.
He said that the CID investigator didn’t even want to take the lid of the pelican case as evidence, saying it wasn’t related!
It’s definitely worth a listen, TM seems very upset with the way the military has handled this. MOO

They didn't happen to notice he was gone? Quite sure he was at the MP station, but then again IDK. The area he shot himself is a pretty good distance from the MP station if that's where they did the lie detector test. If not mistaken 4700 Rancier, that's past Long Branch park and not to far from the Juvenile Detention.

it took him 2 hours to walk that. It is next door to the juvenile center at at church

OMG -- for all that were second-guessing Tim Miller for speaking out with details of the investigation, Tim confirmed he did so intentionally because he was so disgusted with the CID investigation and the stonewalling of the family.

For example, the CID refused to accept the burn pile and Pelican lid as evidence. Tim Miller/EQS had to google a Pelican crate and send CID a store image and photo of the lid evidence to compare to convince the Officer and CID to come to the burial site. Tim felt CID fought them at every turn. He felt they did not want to know. They wanted to continue to look away.

BREAKING: Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen bludgeoned dead with hammer in armory room, family lawyer says [EXCLUSIVE]

Last edited:

Ah, thank you, I didn't think of it being vehicle mounted. That would make perfect sense.

OMG -- for all that were second-guessing Tim Miller for speaking out with details of the investigation, Tim confirmed he did so intentionally because he was so disgusted with the CID investigation and the stonewalling of the family.

For example, the CID refused to accept the burn pile and Pelican lid as evidence. Tim Miller/EQS had to google a Pelican crate and send CID a store image and the lid evidence to compare to convince the Officer and CID to come to the burial site. Tim felt CID fought them at every turn. He felt they did not want to know. They wanted to continue to look away.

BREAKING: Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen bludgeoned dead with hammer in armory room, family lawyer says [EXCLUSIVE]
Thank you! I knew you could summarize better than me LOL
Also, the lawyer has a lot of information that I hadn’t heard before such as they knew a hammer was missing and AR supposedly misplaced it, so investigators shrugged it off o_O

Thanks once again!
Have you listened yet? IMO, Tim Miller makes some pretty hard allegations against the CID.
He said that the CID investigator didn’t even want to take the lid of the pelican case as evidence, saying it wasn’t related!
It’s definitely worth a listen, TM seems very upset with the way the military has handled this. MOO
There was a press conference with the CID today, they were very rude and denied all sexual harassment on base. They refused to answer questions and kept saying “it’s an on going investigation”

I'm sorry to keep asking dumb questions--but what does the motor pool have to do with repairing a machine gun?

Others did a good job explaining, and I'll add that the equipment used to mount a crew-served weapon to a vehicle would be kept in the armory. So there has to be accountability for the equipment and transfer thereof. A weapon and its equipment, say a part or assembly which attaches it to a ring mount or some other mount on a vehicle, tank, etc., has to be accounted for and looked after at all times.

There was a press conference with the CID today, they were very rude and denied all sexual harassment on base. They refused to answer questions and kept saying “it’s an on going investigation”
I was just now able to watch that! I’m not usually a conspiracy type person, but this has me shaking my head a little. MOO

She wasn’t alone, and it sounds like other people were also called in.

AR was obviously working, as he was in his separate work center. There were also people working in the motor pool area, who were waiting for her to deliver paperwork.

Perhaps her supervisor made an appearance and then left, or he texted or called in order to verify accountability.

People get complacent with that sort of thing, and it’s entirely possible that misconduct occurred. But I don’t think it was intentional, or a crime was committed.

The leaps I would have to make in order to turn this into a military conspiracy, are way too much. And that’s not factoring in what we know, which makes perfect sense (in its own sick way).

I’m absolutely convinced this was a sexually motivated homicide, of which there is plenty of precedent.

She left her work area and went to his. They were alone. AR took advantage.

This was sloppy, reckless, and ill conceived. The coverup was just as bad. I see nothing but a spontaneous act committed by a lone individual.

What blows me away is that they had a bonfire that seems to me would have been visible from the road around 3-4 am or so. To try to burn the body and the Pelican, it must have been going good.

Another note is that the penalty for this is 20 years (vs. just 5 years iirc for Chad and Lori Vallow in another case)

For example, the CID refused to accept the burn pile and Pelican lid as evidence. Tim Miller/EQS had to google a Pelican crate and send CID a store image and the lid evidence to compare to convince the Officer and CID to come to the burial site. Tim felt CID fought them at every turn. He felt they did not want to know. They wanted to continue to look away.

I am officially out of "wow's" today... :eek::eek::eek:

That's where Robinson said she was heading. I wonder if her superior followed up with that once he or she noticed she had left her keys and identification behind.

I thought she wasn't reported missing until the next day but in another post it was said she was reported missing immediately.

She must have been reported missing before 4/23 because VG's sister was looking for her on 4/22.

The family lawyer states: “Vanessa’s sister Mayra was arriving at the base; while was looking for her sister, they were dismembering her body,” Kwaham said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamarie61