Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks once again!
Have you listened yet? IMO, Tim Miller makes some pretty hard allegations against the CID.
He said that the CID investigator didn’t even want to take the lid of the pelican case as evidence, saying it wasn’t related!
It’s definitely worth a listen, TM seems very upset with the way the military has handled this. MOO
They don't seem to think the allegations of sexual harassment are connected, either. Didn't Vanessa's mother say her daughter told her that other woman had complained about Robinson, too? Are they still afraid to talk?

I'm pretty sure she said Vanessa had told others, as well. Someone must know something about it. I think the soldier killed in the car accident had a story to tell.

And what about Aguilar's ex-husband being shot at? Were they really divorced? There seem to be alot of strange things going on at that base.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/cecily-aguilar/Robinson had been confined to his barracks at Fort Hood, but he absconded on June 30, the complaint reads. Aguilar then, working with the police, called Robinson. He didn’t deny what happened and told her on a “controlled” phone call that they had “found pieces.”

Cecily Aguilar: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Where did this info come from about the controlled call? (Yes, I know it's in this article, but it wasn't from the complaint I read.)

ETA: Oh, I see the copy I'm reading doesn't have paragraphs 16-19... off to find the correct copy with such.

ETA 2 - Still searching for one with 16-19

Last edited:
There was a press conference with the CID today, they were very rude and denied all sexual harassment on base. They refused to answer questions and kept saying “it’s an on going investigation”

This is why investigative units in many cases don't hold press conferences. When all they can say is it's an investigation, they come across as rude and worse than if they had kept on being secretive. They can't win.

Where did this info come from about the controlled call? (Yes, I know it's in this article, but it wasn't from the complaint I read.)

ETA: Oh, I see the copy I'm reading doesn't have paragraphs 16-19... off to find the correct copy with such.
In the article is a link to the complaint and it has a page that was missing from the complaint someone posted earlier! It’s page 5.

wow. just wow. was busy working all day...just catching up. wow
how do you get out on bail if you are suspected of chopping up another human being, burning her and pouring concrete on what's left?
wow

EDIT: ok so wait...did she get out on bail or not??

They don't seem to think the allegations of sexual harassment are connected, either. Didn't Vanessa's mother say her daughter told her that other woman had complained about Robinson, too? Are they still afraid to talk?

I'm pretty sure she said Vanessa had told others, as well. Someone must know something about it. I think the soldier killed in the car accident had a story to tell.

And what about Aguilar's ex-husband being shot at? Were they really divorced? There seem to be alot of strange things going on at that base.
Very strange happenings around that base, indeed. JMO

wow. just wow. was busy working all day...just catching up. wow
how do you get out on bail if you are suspected of chopping up another human being, burning her and pouring concrete on what's left?
wow

EDIT: ok so wait...did she get out on bail or not??
No, that appears to have been false. That family attorney and the truth, are not close friends.

She is currently in jail, awaiting transfer by the US Marshals to a federal facility.

She must have been reported missing before 4/23 because VG's sister was looking for her on 4/22.

The family lawyer states: “Vanessa’s sister Mayra was arriving at the base; while was looking for her sister, they were dismembering her body,” Kwaham said.

BREAKING: Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen bludgeoned dead with hammer in armory room, family lawyer says [EXCLUSIVE]
So the army notified the family or was that when they first realized she was missing? I wonder if that's when Robinson laughed in her face.

I also thought that was when they were told conflicting information about when she was last seen and what time she had been at work.

ETA According to the affidavit she was reported missing to CID on 4/23 by her unit.

Thanks once again!
Have you listened yet? IMO, Tim Miller makes some pretty hard allegations against the CID.
He said that the CID investigator didn’t even want to take the lid of the pelican case as evidence, saying it wasn’t related!
It’s definitely worth a listen, TM seems very upset with the way the military has handled this. MOO

Thank you @Gigi3 for the heads up on the podcast ( I typically can handle only one NG podcast per month). I listened with my mouth agape!

Tim confirmed he intentionally talked out of turn on Wednesday by dropping details because of what he felt the CID was doing with this investigation. He believes they did not want to know -- fought him all the way.

Tim alleges that after he proved to CID the relevance of the Pelican lid (i.e., sending store image to compare), CID still left behind several pieces of the plastic tote strewn across the burn pile area -- and even though he kept pointing out the pieces, CID did not collect them. According to Tim, CID only took the lid and left the scene!!

Unfortunately, Tim has seen more than any civilian searcher should ever see. To be clear, Tim's the man that was most likely looking for pieces of VG in the ashes and plastic.

I'm reminded of last April when Tim took his own plane to collect the remaining pieces of little Malea Davis, strewn along an Arkansas highway off-ramp after her mommy's boyfriend tossed a garbage bag with her 4-year-old body inside in the grass overgrowth, and it was unknowingly run over by a roadway lawnmower.

Thank you @Gigi3 for the heads up on the podcast ( I typically can handle only one NG podcast per month). I listened with my mouth agape!

Tim confirmed he intentionally talked out of turn on Wednesday by dropping details because of what he felt the CID was doing with this investigation. He believes they did not want to know -- fought him all the way.

Tim alleges that after he proved to CID the relevance of the Pelican lid (i.e., sending store image to compare), CID still left behind several pieces of the plastic tote strewn across the burn pile area -- and even though he kept pointing out the pieces, CID did not collect them. According to Tim, CID only took the lid and left the scene!!

Unfortunately, Tim has seen more than any civilian searcher should ever see. To be clear, Tim's the man that was most likely looking for pieces of VG in the ashes and plastic.

I'm reminded of last April when Tim took his own plane to collect the remaining pieces of little Malea Davis, strewn along an Arkansas highway off-ramp after her mommy's boyfriend tossed a garbage bag with her 4-year-old body inside in the grass overgrowth, and it was unknowingly run over by a roadway lawnmower.
Absolutely ALL of your post!
I’ve never seen TM talk out against any LE/military force before, so I was in shock, I think. It seems they fought them at every turn IMO.
And my jaw was on the ground when he stated that they LEFT evidence behind! Hopefully, there’s some logical explanation for this that only the military knows.

Robinson? He reportedly lived off base in his girlfriend's residence. Aguilar first claimed he was there all night on the evening Vanessa went missing. They were really down by the river cutting the limbs and head off her body and destroying evidence.

Just sickening.

I'm curious to know when the last time was "he was accounted for" (as we used to say in the Marines), that day. The last time he stood in a formation or was accounted for in some, shape, or form at the end of his work day.

As much as I respect the military, I'm going to take to Miller's word over theirs at this point. CID is not doing their job correctly with regard to this case. There is something rotten going on at Fort Hood and I think there needs to be an independent investigation. JMO.

I understand the only people VG did not confide in was the military. According to the lawyer and her family, she immediately told her mother and sisters about the shower incident and had been confiding in her mother before then. Reportedly, VG had discussed her allegations with another female soldier that was recently killed in a car accident but I've not been able to confirm this accident -- still reading tweets.

I know there are always bad apples in every bunch, and I’m sure that includes all armed forces.

However, I truly admire, respect, and appreciate every active and non active member of all branches. Thank you all for your service!! Bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanDortmunder