GUILTY TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her harassment was totally unacceptable and it is infuriating how the Army was not addressing it. I spent quite a while in the Army and I saw how this works/doesn't work. But the reporting of the disappearance and murder often made it sound like it was the harassers that killed her, when that wasn't the case.
True.
Although there seems to have to be something going on for AR to kill.

We don't know, but competent investigators (which they were not) would know if the missing weapon or number was a ruse to get her alone, or an actual issue.

Cecily Aguilar Receives Maximum Sentence

I just learned about this case from a podcast. I am relieved that Cecily received the max sentence and I hope she serves all 30 years.

From the article:
“Our hope is that today’s sentence brings a sense of relief and justice to the Guillén family, who have endured such pain throughout these past few years,” said U.S. Attorney Jaime Esparza, for the Western District of Texas. “Ms. Aguilar’s actions were indefensible, and she will now face the maximum penalty for the choices she made. I’m grateful for our law enforcement partners who worked tirelessly on this case, as their dedication was essential in bringing this defendant to justice.”

True.
Although there seems to have to be something going on for AR to kill.

We don't know, but competent investigators (which they were not) would know if the missing weapon or number was a ruse to get her alone, or an actual issue.
My understanding was that Vanessa had learned of AR's affair with another soldier's wife and had seen photos. That was why she was killed.

Case Archive, Justice for Vanessa: Be sure to click the circled i for info

Case Archive (Main, up to the arrest):

Attachments

• Vanessa Guillen.JPG
    Vanessa Guillen.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
Because there was either a missing weapon or a serial number problem, and the mikitary investigators were overly obtuse i do weapon theft was happening.
I'm sorry, I don't understand your comment. Can you rephrase it?

11/22/22

What happened to Vanessa Guillen?

Vanessa mysteriously disappeared on April 22, 2020, according to The New York Times. On July 2, a charge was brought against another soldier at Fort Hood, Aaron Robinson, who killed himself with a pistol a few days before the charge was announced, per The Times. Robinson was also the last person Vanessa texted before her April 22 disappearance.

Robinson's girlfriend, Cecily Aguilar, was arrested and indicted by a grand jury under charges related to tampering with documents and Vanessa's body at the district court in Waco, Texas. Aguilar pleaded not guilty on all counts, and her trial begins on Jan. 3, 2023, per KHOU11.

Court documents say that Robinson told Aguilar he repeatedly "bludgeoned" Vanessa in the head with a hammer at Fort Hood, and that she died from the wounds. The documents say he then hid her body in a large box, which he and Aguilar later tried to dismember and burn.

In the complaint, a witness told investigators that Vanessa left an arms room she had been working in and went to a different arms room where Robinson was working to "confirm serial numbers for weapons and equipment." Two witnesses then said that on the same day she disappeared, they saw Robinson pulling a large “tough box” that “appeared very heavy in weight,” per The Times.

[..]

Why did Robinson allegedly kill Vanessa?​

While there's no official word on why he may have killed Vanessa, a new report from the Texas Department of Public Safety report suggests that, based on interviews with Aguilar, Guillen had seen a photo of Robinson and Aguilar together on Robinson's phone screen saver, and he was "worried about getting in trouble for violating the Army’s fraternization rules," per local outlet KWTX.

Aguilar was married to another soldier. And she added that Robinson hit Guillen in the head with a hammer.

Where was she found?

Vanessa’s bones, hair, and other remains were found at the end of June, according to The Times.

Court documents said that Robinson told Aguilar that he took Vanessa’s body off of Fort Hood to a “remote site” in Bell County, Texas. They buried her body near the Leon River, according to the Times.

[..]

Also see: What to Know About the Death of Vanessa Guillen

I'm sorry, I don't understand your comment. Can you rephrase it?
I don't think I am garbling things as bad as I see they end up.
I have to learn to proof read better.

Anyway:
Because there was either a missing weapon or a serial number problem: ARs pretext to get VG to his armory was a missing weapon or number.

The military investigators were overly obtuse:
Being overly obtuse is often actually intentional deception and "not understanding" is because something is being covered up.

MOO grwat possibility weapon theft was happening.
VG got too close.

But who would ever know
If the military police and investigators suppress it.

The entire area was being scoured for last seen, possible sightings, cars leaving post etc. but her last destination, ARs armory was not searched.
Xrazy.

I don't think I am garbling things as bad as I see they end up.
I have to learn to proof read better.

Anyway:
Because there was either a missing weapon or a serial number problem: ARs pretext to get VG to his armory was a missing weapon or number.

The military investigators were overly obtuse:
Being overly obtuse is often actually intentional deception and "not understanding" is because something is being covered up.

MOO grwat possibility weapon theft was happening.
VG got too close.

But who would ever know
If the military police and investigators suppress it.

The entire area was being scoured for last seen, possible sightings, cars leaving post etc. but her last destination, ARs armory was not searched.
Xrazy.
Is that possible? Sure, we don't know. If there was weapons theft I would expect a much bigger response though. Checking and verifying serial numbers of weapons would not be all that unusual or having an armorer from the next company verify a serial number audit. I have been out of the Army for 20 years now, but back then, a discrepancy of serial numbers or actual weapons counts would, after discovery, bring in the company commander immediately and then quickly up to battalion level. But that was then. Discipline and procedures are much more lax now.

Is that possible? Sure, we don't know. If there was weapons theft I would expect a much bigger response though. Checking and verifying serial numbers of weapons would not be all that unusual or having an armorer from the next company verify a serial number audit. I have been out of the Army for 20 years now, but back then, a discrepancy of serial numbers or actual weapons counts would, after discovery, bring in the company commander immediately and then quickly up to battalion level. But that was then. Discipline and procedures are much more lax now.
A weapon discrepancy would be a big deal.

But like not searching the armory, immediately, and not guarding Robinson properly, MOO I have no confidence the investigators followed up on it.

They appeared annoyed with Texas EqquSearch, walked over her body location to dismiss his find of a Tuff Box lid of the type used in armories.
The case went dark.
But wild boars were aware and pulled her parts out where some workers then found her remains.

A weapon discrepancy would be a big deal.

But like not searching the armory, immediately, and not guarding Robinson properly, MOO I have no confidence the investigators followed up on it.

They appeared annoyed with Texas EqquSearch, walked over her body location to dismiss his find of a Tuff Box lid of the type used in armories.
The case went dark.
But wild boars were aware and pulled her parts out where some workers then found her remains.
The investigation by CID and MPIs was atrocious. And as an Army vet, I'm not surprised. I was never impressed with the ones that I saw in my days in the Army. Just very unqualified for what they were tasked with.

My understanding was that Vanessa had learned of AR's affair with another soldier's wife and had seen photos. That was why she was killed.
That is the story from the killer ARs atrocious girlfriend who helped him dispose of Vanessa body. To me it's an obvious lie by AR to get CAs help. VG wasn't a busy body.

MOO he tried to rape VG and ended up killing her. He had VG in a rolling hard case and limited time when he talked to CA.

That is the story from the killer ARs atrocious girlfriend who helped him dispose of Vanessa body. To me it's an obvious lie by AR to get CAs help. VG wasn't a busy body.

MOO he tried to rape VG and ended up killing her. He had VG in a rolling hard case and limited time when he talked to CA.

I agree the cover story he told his girlfriend sounds like a load of BS.
The punishment for murder far outweighs an affair.
He was attracted, and obsessed, with the victim and attempted to rape her and she said "No." and fought back and in his rage at being rejected killed her. I also believe his girlfriend was aware her bf was attracted to the victim or suspected it.

And it is ok to have that theory. But there is no evidence to support it. VG said she was being harassed by NCOs in her chain of command. That isn't AR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee
Back